• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Magma_Industries

Accessory Maker
Well I don't know how/if it would work but I would love if you could just draw directly from something obsidian like. I know the vape isn't designed to be used like that so maybe I'm asking you to figure out how to turn my car into a boat lol
Are you using it with a Classic/Digit, or the Hybrid? With the hybrid, the whip will fit on top and you pull on it like a hookah, and I've heard reports of it also working with the Classic/Digit, just needing to have the fan on.

Magma_Industries,

Vape_Or_Die420

Anyone have the solid valve and use water filtration? I stubbornly have stuck with my solid valve for the last 12 years, i love it. I have just discovered water filtration with my Dynavap 20M and wondering if i can do the same with my Volcano somehow.

grogazola

Anyone have the solid valve and use water filtration? I stubbornly have stuck with my solid valve for the last 12 years, i love it. I have just discovered water filtration with my Dynavap 20M and wondering if i can do the same with my Volcano somehow.

With a Hybrid, it’s easy since there’s a whip and there’s a separate pump for the whip.

With a Classic or Digit, what I’ve done is use a 14mm to 10mm adapter. It works sort of. Vapour will spill out though, it’s tough to describe... Try it out with a 14mm to 10mm and let us know your opinion.

Vape_Or_Die420

With a Hybrid, it’s easy since there’s a whip and there’s a separate pump for the whip.

With a Classic or Digit, what I’ve done is use a 14mm to 10mm adapter. It works sort of. Vapour will spill out though, it’s tough to describe... Try it out with a 14mm to 10mm and let us know your opinion.
Would you mind taking a picture of your setup?

I was just thinking, what if you put a glass on glass attachment on the opposite end of the balloon? You would have to plug it while filling.

Last edited:
Vape_Or_Die420,

grogazola

Would you mind taking a picture of your setup?

I was just thinking, what if you put a glass on glass attachment on the opposite end of the balloon? You would have to plug it while filling.

I’ll try to take a pic later - but this adapter is what you’d want.

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/10mm-female-to-14mm-male-adapter

It only works so well since it’s pretty tough to get all of the vapour to go through the water. Tough to explain, you’d have to try to know what I mean.

I think I’ve seen adapters, but I don’t know if they’d actually work better.

slayyou

I just bought a volcano 3 days ago, it was a used deal so it came with the classic valve. I was pretty disappointed to see there where no water piece adapters available for the classic valve. I could get an easy valve but I've been told those don't feel as nice. Long story short, today designed and 3d printed a prototype for a volcano bag to 14mm adapter. The first try seems to work pretty well and gives a satisfying click when it snaps into place. For now, it's made out of PLA since that's all I had around, but once I finalize the design I'll have it printed in an inert material. https://ibb.co/17bk25X

Vape_Or_Die420

I just bought a volcano 3 days ago, it was a used deal so it came with the classic valve. I was pretty disappointed to see there where no water piece adapters available for the classic valve. I could get an easy valve but I've been told those don't feel as nice. Long story short, today designed and 3d printed a prototype for a volcano bag to 14mm adapter. The first try seems to work pretty well and gives a satisfying click when it snaps into place. For now, it's made out of PLA since that's all I had around, but once I finalize the design I'll have it printed in an inert material. https://ibb.co/17bk25X
I would really be interested in one of these!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Doesn't the Solid Valve fit into 18mm natively? Swear I've used it that way before, but this is cool cause you don't have to depress the valve (please correct me if I'm wrong) and 14mm is probably the gold standard these days.

Nice job!!

slayyou

I can test later but from what I remember you're right, the solid valve mouthpiece will fit into an 18mm joint.

Your right, the mouth-piece minus the lip-piece works on some of my 14 mm water-pieces but found that it would be loose on others. If your water-piece happens to fit your golden!

And yes with the adapter you don't have to push down to inhale, I was also thinking, since I have the clip mechanism down I could design a custom bowl, it could have the same threads as the original, allowing you to use the original metal bowl and screen. That way the hot air path doesn't change, leaving the lovely german engineering in place. We could add a wider ring connected to the central body by spokes so it can stabilize itself using the metal rim of the volcano, no reason for it to be on there so loosey-goosey. Still trying to weed through some other ideas.

If the bowl can be positively retained, the possibility of classic valve whip-style, snap-on attachments come into play too! looks like me and this volcano are going to be together for the long haul!
Edit: Had another idea

Last edited:

Vapinmofo

Hello all. In my carona isolation I discovered that I love live resin with mu Volcano.
The other day I was reading about an INDUCTION vaporizer they mentioned low temp use of concentrates.
On a whim (Ive tried before on an older volcano) I picked up some live resin concentrate.
I cleaned the filling chamber and the liquid pad I always use (with flower) I put a tiny amount of the live resin on the liquid pad and I turned the volcano all the way up.
when it was hot I turned on the blower, using a bright flashlight I watched for vapor then I put the balloon on the volcano and let it fill. the vapor is dense and EXTREEMELY FLAVORFUL.
so this way it took me a week to go through 1 gram (734 mg thc tested)
The resin leaves no residue on the liquid pad. when I want to use a bit of flower I turn it down and as I normally do Fill a measuring spoon (1 Pinch) which is about 50-60 mg flower.

In Terms of cost.. 1 gram of live resin around here is about $30 and it runs 70-80 %.
vs $35 for 3.5 gram flower which runs 20-25%.
live resin is a slightly better value to me.
I love flower.
I am loving live resin too.
Give it a try if you haven't.
the key to My use of the Volcano (Classic) is use a small amount of flower and put a liquid pad on top of your flower.
when using live resin or sugar or diamonds or sauce just put a tiny bit on the pad and crank the heat.

enjoy.
vapinmofo

I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackstone

While looking up various vapes that make an appearance in an old Mac and Devin movie, I found these images of a Volcano in the film!

02lgrkamyh511.jpg

Sans-titre.png

Looks like they disguised it as a lamp! Or maybe they had some experiments going on?

Hello all. In my carona isolation I discovered that I love live resin with mu Volcano.
The other day I was reading about an INDUCTION vaporizer they mentioned low temp use of concentrates.
On a whim (Ive tried before on an older volcano) I picked up some live resin concentrate.
I cleaned the filling chamber and the liquid pad I always use (with flower) I put a tiny amount of the live resin on the liquid pad and I turned the volcano all the way up.
when it was hot I turned on the blower, using a bright flashlight I watched for vapor then I put the balloon on the volcano and let it fill. the vapor is dense and EXTREEMELY FLAVORFUL.
so this way it took me a week to go through 1 gram (734 mg thc tested)
The resin leaves no residue on the liquid pad. when I want to use a bit of flower I turn it down and as I normally do Fill a measuring spoon (1 Pinch) which is about 50-60 mg flower.

In Terms of cost.. 1 gram of live resin around here is about $30 and it runs 70-80 %.
vs $35 for 3.5 gram flower which runs 20-25%.
live resin is a slightly better value to me.
I love flower.
I am loving live resin too.
Give it a try if you haven't.
the key to My use of the Volcano (Classic) is use a small amount of flower and put a liquid pad on top of your flower.
when using live resin or sugar or diamonds or sauce just put a tiny bit on the pad and crank the heat.

enjoy.
vapinmofo

I want one.

I couldn't believe how great even just boring old reclaim was through my Volcano on full setting! I still love it and do it often as I can.
There were a number of dabbers some time back that wanted or had begun to harness the full convection only of Volcano for dabbing direct draw through water.
I would have to press my own rosin and I'm not sure I fully understand live resin, but scissors hash is super in Volcano too!
They say an additional step is to remove your chamber screens when using the pad, but I never do and it still works great!
You can vape from cotton as well as a pad.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
How efficient is the Volcano? Do the dosing caps work well with the adapter? Or is this a beast that needs a full bowl to really shine?

Magic9,

justcametomind

How efficient is the Volcano? Do the dosing caps work well with the adapter? Or is this a beast that needs a full bowl to really shine?
It’s so efficient that many owners, me included, use it to test how efficient are other vapes.
When I get a new vape sooner or later I put an Abv load of it on my Volcano at max temp to see how many cannabinoids were left behind from the fogginess of the resulting bag.
I usually don’t use capsules, but I usually go with small amounts.
I just sprinkle some herb inside the valve. Minimal amounts work flawlessly, you can blow just a couple hits worth inside a bag and stop inflating if you want. To be extra efficient I often go with 20mg and inflate an XL bag at max temp, stopping halfway when I see I’m not getting new vapor but only diluting it.
Imho you don’t even need to get the capsule adapter, it’s a bit tricky to put it inside the oven and my best bet was to buy another easy valve to use exclusively with caps. I was a capsules enthusiast and avid Crafty/Mighty user so I thought it was the way to go. Now I rarely use it, most of the times without capsules inside, just sprinkling herb inside, and just if the other valve is still too hot to handle but I crave another bag.
Best vape there is, it doesn’t need big amounts at all. For me it’s still unparalleled for efficiency, reproducibility of the experience. Many would disagree but imho it’s one of the best for flavor. I like the bag signature and the fact every hit is mild, no good hits at the beginning and popcorn flavor at the end.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
It’s so efficient that many owners, me included, use it to test how efficient are other vapes.
When I get a new vape sooner or later I put an Abv load of it on my Volcano at max temp to see how many cannabinoids were left behind from the fogginess of the resulting bag.
I usually don’t use capsules, but I usually go with small amounts.
I just sprinkle some herb inside the valve. Minimal amounts work flawlessly, you can blow just a couple hits worth inside a bag and stop inflating if you want. To be extra efficient I often go with 20mg and inflate an XL bag at max temp, stopping halfway when I see I’m not getting new vapor but only diluting it.
Imho you don’t even need to get the capsule adapter, it’s a bit tricky to put it inside the oven and my best bet was to buy another easy valve to use exclusively with caps. I was a capsules enthusiast and avid Crafty/Mighty user so I thought it was the way to go. Now I rarely use it, most of the times without capsules inside, just sprinkling herb inside, and just if the other valve is still too hot to handle but I crave another bag.
Best vape there is, it doesn’t need big amounts at all. For me it’s still unparalleled for efficiency, reproducibility of the experience. Many would disagree but imho it’s one of the best for flavor. I like the bag signature and the fact every hit is mild, no good hits at the beginning and popcorn flavor at the end.

So true, I have a GH that has gotten weak but decent hits at 5 thru water or j-hook.
I like just having it ready full charged battery loaded to hit at 4:20 am to welcome
the new day , 2 long pulls and it's gone, can't squeeze shit out of 3rd hit on full load.
Started dumping the ABV in a vial and after 3-4 GH bowls I dumped it in hybrid and
at 420-446 got a massive thick white bag that ripped me . :>)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
To be extra efficient I often go with 20mg and inflate an XL bag at max temp, stopping halfway when I see I’m not getting new vapor but only diluting it.

20mg!?!?

Mine must be broken cause it takes more like 200mg for my classic to pull off anything enjoyable.

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom