Marcus

Well, I just wish I'd gotten one a decade ago when I started out on this "spending money on vapes" hobby.

I grabbed an XQ2 recently, the EQ was one of the 1st vapes I purchased and after buying more vapes, I gifted on the EQ without ever trying the bags.
Since trying them on the XQ2, I'm completely sold on them.

Then I got high one night and there may have been some overproof rum involved too, and a few days later this thing turned up.

dscf0852-jpg.18976454

I love it!

Bags seem a bit dryer on the throat than the XQ2 but it's so easy to use and tasty.

Definitely going to be the daily driver for a while.

Dr. G

Old Resident
No matter what state of the art vape or wooden vapes extraordinaire...I always resort back to my Classic Volcano in White/Serial Number...bags, flavor, amazing in every way and my lovely collection of Vapman's from Italy. I recently, purchased the attachment for glass and that has taken my Volcano experience to another level...I recommend the attachment over at POTV...

AndyO

Vape WIdgets have already announced a pre-420 sale. Totally recommend the glacier tube for cooling your vapor and getting rid of some of the dryness - in terms of improving the device, how it functions, and its impacts, it's probably the best accessory I've ever bought for a vape.

Rodney

Well, I just wish I'd gotten one a decade ago when I started out on this "spending money on vapes" hobby.

I grabbed an XQ2 recently, the EQ was one of the 1st vapes I purchased and after buying more vapes, I gifted on the EQ without ever trying the bags.
Since trying them on the XQ2, I'm completely sold on them.

Then I got high one night and there may have been some overproof rum involved too, and a few days later this thing turned up.

dscf0852-jpg.18976454

I love it!

Bags seem a bit dryer on the throat than the XQ2 but it's so easy to use and tasty.

Definitely going to be the daily driver for a while.

I am also a guy who bought a XQ2 as my first vape then one night while I was really high using it the volcano classic was ordered and came teh next day and it is a load better than the XQ2 imo.

Katch

recently, purchased the attachment for glass and that has taken my Volcano experience to another level...I recommend the attachment over at POTV...
How much/what kind of a difference does it make? Have a Classic with easy valves that has been a tank for a decade and probably sees ~ounce a week for reference.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Is it normal for the bags on this volcano to last a week or two before leaking at the seams?

:rockon:
I still use my original bag and its over a year old...sure, its yellowish, still works fine. I have about 8 bags new...no reason to use a new one until it breaks I suppose. My guests use the new ones...I know which one is mine now. The ugly one.

Marcus

Well, these have lasted a week at worst and 10 days at best.

I wonder if they're old or a bad batch? I'm not fully filling them either.

Ah well, I'll grab some turkey oven bags down the town this weekend.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Well, these have lasted a week at worst and 10 days at best.

I wonder if they're old or a bad batch? I'm not fully filling them either.

Ah well, I'll grab some turkey oven bags down the town this weekend.
I have NEVER had a bag that leaks in all of the years I have used Volcano...my guess would be 'a bad batch'...has to be. The quality of these bags are super I think. Anyway, good luck to you.

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
How come you use a new bag every week???? Are we suppose to? I never have...I keep using the same one...is that wrong???
Myself I am asthmatic, when the bags get too “oily” and terpy it bothers my lungs and imo makes the Vapor much more harsher than it needs to be, another thing I like about starting a fresh bag out with a new strain, you get to taste all the amazing terpenes unadulterated :)

EDIT: again i am vaping 28 grams every 7 days lol (not by myself of course lmao)

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I see...yes, I understand about the hygiene...certainly. I guess over time this one bag that still is around is a bit dark yellow...the other bags are pretty much clear...the yellow one it does not have a bad taste to it. Anyway, thank you for responding...some things to think about for sure. CHEERS.

Katch

Myself I am asthmatic, when the bags get too “oily” and terpy it bothers my lungs and imo makes the Vapor much more harsher than it needs to be, another thing I like about starting a fresh bag out with a new strain, you get to taste all the amazing terpenes unadulterated :)

EDIT: again i am vaping 28 grams every 7 days lol (not by myself of course lmao)
My classic sees your volume and the easy valve bags get replaced every 4-6 weeks... They usually tell you when you've waited too long because they start leaking. I run it on ~7 for every bag (have run lower and higher).

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
My classic sees your volume and the easy valve bags get replaced every 4-6 weeks... They usually tell you when you've waited too long because they start leaking. I run it on ~7 for every bag (have run lower and higher
When I first started using my volcano (will be 9 years this July) I would finish every bag around 7 or 8 to really juice out the bud. But I have noticed the bag would get a popcorn flavor too spicy for me lol Now a days I only use the volcano on 6 ( I have a classic as well)

I load the bowl a little differently than most I would say lol I just coat the screen, very little amount and with each subsequent bag I add another little layer full to get a “fresh” bag every time with fresh terpenes. So I’ll blow up maybe about 4 to 6 bags within the bowl limit of 0.5, Wasteful? Sure but I get cooked with fresh terpenes!

Katch

When I first started using my volcano (will be 9 years this July) I would finish every bag around 7 or 8 to really juice out the bud. But I have noticed the bag would get a popcorn flavor too spicy for me lol Now a days I only use the volcano on 6 ( I have a classic as well)

I load the bowl a little differently than most I would say lol I just coat the screen, very little amount and with each subsequent bag I add another little layer full to get a “fresh” bag every time with fresh terpenes. So I’ll blow up maybe about 4 to 6 bags within the bowl limit of 0.5, Wasteful? Sure but I get cooked with fresh terpenes!
Thanks, that's interesting. I don't think that's wasteful...folks would probably cringe to know I usually fill the bowl and only run it through 2-3 times on a ~7 before dumping/composting. I like cloudy bags, but I also live in a legal place where folks can grow themselves so supply of clean organic flowers isn't really an issue...I wish that for all the medicators one day :cheers:

Top Bottom