Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
So I bought a used unit off ebay about three months ago for $170ish, I needed to replace the switch which cost about $25 for the tool and switch plus shipping, but for $200 I've really liked the Classic. It can be a daily driver but I've used it in rotation with other vapes. There was a period where I used it everyday for a couple months. I leave the bowl on the unit throughout the whole bowl to provide some conduction. I bought a solid valve kit and much prefer it with a smaller bag but the easy valve is good for sharing. I found .2 minimum to get good vapor, and .5 to be too much (solo sesh, vapor gets rough). I always wanted a Cano so maybe I'm nostalgic but it has a place in the rotation.
Same, I used mine daily for years and I’m a heavy consumer of the herb (easy valve), they really are built like tanks and don’t skip a beat and the maintenance is very low, only thing I’ve ever done is send it to storz and Bickel for a new air switch and when they sent it back they must of cleaned it cause it looked pristinely clean, they even put it in a new volvano classic box, had to check the serial number to see if it was the same it was that clean:lol:, but as of late I’m considering selling mine.

Last edited:

LooseCucumber

Same, I used mine daily for years (easy valve), they really are built like tanks and the maintenance is very low, only thing I’ve ever done is send it to storz and Bickel for a new air switch and when they sent it back they must of cleaned it cause it looked pristinely clean, but as of late I’m considering selling mine.
Exactly why I bought one! Not sure on prices across the pond, but I routinely found used Volcano's selling for $225 or more in the US.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Exactly why I bought one! Not sure on prices across the pond, but I routinely found used Volcano's selling for $225 or more in the US.
I think that price would be acceptable considering the use and joy it’s provided me over the years. Plus I’m sure a got doubles of pretty much every thing like the housings with metal innards and about 5 or so bags and bits and bobs, haven’t used it in years sadly, (still works of course, like i said these r built like tanks ), that’s the reason I’m thinking of letting her go.

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Hey guys, a quick question..

Could someone confirm that S&B does indeed do 420 sales at 20% off. If my memory serves me correctly I think they did this last year and it was indeed 20% off. The reason why I'm asking is because I was sent an email when their shop recently reopened for a code for 15% off which ends on the 10th of April. With 420 just 10 days later.. could someone confirm that S&B does do 420 sales? I'd rather get 20% off rather than 15% if possible.

Thanks

Vape_Or_Die420

Hey guys, a quick question..

Could someone confirm that S&B does indeed do 420 sales at 20% off. If my memory serves me correctly I think they did this last year and it was indeed 20% off. The reason why I'm asking is because I was sent an email when their shop recently reopened for a code for 15% off which ends on the 10th of April. With 420 just 10 days later.. could someone confirm that S&B does do 420 sales? I'd rather get 20% off rather than 15% if possible.

Thanks

Planetofthevapes.com has a 4/20 sale on S&B products for 25% off right now . This is assuming you are in the states. They also include a free gift card and gift.

S&B usually does a deal but no word yet.

Socks And Sandals

I didn't know I had almost 20 bucks in s&b points left over.. so I decided to make my purchase there instead of POTV. I picked up a filling set (which hopefully includes a decent scale) a set of XL bags (had to try them next) and a capsule caddy. I really wanted an extra filling chamber but decided to wait till Black Friday instead. Also... Why doesn't S&B sell the metal chimney portion of the filling chamber separately? If they did all I need is the plastic housing for 12 bucks since I already have the metal filling chamber that came with the unit?

I decided against the Obsidian at the moment as I've just been placing the bags up against my bubbler and they work just fine. I did order a 14mm bag adapter from them until black friday comes around. Hopefully it creates a tighter seal than pressing the mouthpiece to my 50mm can bubbler.. I dunno lol.. lets hope so.

The one thing I do love about this over the flowerpot is the cleanliness of the whole thing. Maybe it's just the dosing capsules and not having the ABV can around anymore lol but I do love the flavor either from the bags or the whip. Not to mention my desk doesn't look so goddamn busy! lol ::freak:

olysh pops

Hi,

Here are few pics of my Volcano Classic with solid valve.

01Volcano1.jpg

03Volcano5.jpg

04Volcano2.jpg

05Volcano3.jpg

I like low temperature of vapor, the balloon is lightweight to use, and there is no air restriction. I use it almost every day since 11 years.

I had to change compressor 2 years ago and push button switch this year.

Have delicious clouds !

:)

Vape_Or_Die420

Hi,

Here are few pics of my Volcano Classic with solid valve.

01Volcano1.jpg

03Volcano5.jpg

04Volcano2.jpg

05Volcano3.jpg

I like low temperature of vapor, the balloon is lightweight to use, and there is no air restriction. I use it almost every day since 11 years.

I had to change compressor 2 years ago and push button switch this year.

Have delicious clouds !

Love it!

My baby is still treating me great since 2008. Traveled the country with it before I bought my first portable in 2013. Crazy how times have changed but the Classic keeps truckin. I have been through a few rocker switches for sure. They are easy to replace.

The Solid Valve is king, always felt like the introduction of the Easy Valve was a downgrade. For medical application it seemed fine but I’m still rockin the same Solid Valve setup it came with 14 years ago.

Did you change your own compressor or did you send it in to S&B?

olysh pops

I couldn't remember specifically what the concern was with the compressor, I looked up the invoice, it was in May 2018 actually ! The concern was that the compressor was blowing cold air only (yes I had turned the unit on ;)).
S&B in Germany made the repair for 58€.

Sm00thV@pr

My buddy has my original Volcano from 2004, the old model with the slower air pump.
- However, the air pump has stopped working properly (very weak flow), so I am thinking that the pump itself has failed or maybe a diaphragm has failed, thus allowing weak pressure.
Storz and Bickel have quoted 149 euro to repair it, but I am wondering if anyone has any info on getting a replacement air pump and doing a DIY job?
- E.g. I have read that the silver external pump, aka. "High Output Kit" sold for use with the Herbalaire H2.2 vaporizer, is the same type of 'aquarium pump' as the new, faster air pump used in the Volcano after 2008, but that it won't fit in the older pre-2008 models of Volcano, "without some MacGyver'ing" - !

- Does anyone have any info on this please?

Thanks

Last edited:

kite26

Hello guys, two questions:
1) Can i use a vape liquid on volcano vaporizer? I want to avoid buying a separate vape kit for liquids.
2) I have to use the machine for months. It has dust on it. Which tools can i use to clean it?

I am not experienced very much with volcano, so sorry for the noob questions.

olysh pops

2) I have to use the machine for months. It has dust on it. Which tools can i use to clean it?
Hi there,

There is no indication on this subject in the user manual.

When the unit is cold, it may be best to clean with a cleaning brush while vacuuming up the dirt raised.
And turn on the air pump once before replacing the filling chamber.

If there is only dust it should be enough.

kite26

Hi there,

There is no indication on this subject in the user manual.

When the unit is cold, it may be best to clean with a cleaning brush while vacuuming up the dirt raised.
And turn on the air pump once before replacing the filling chamber.

If there is only dust it should be enough.

Thanks. I will use alcohol to clean it. I hope be ok then. I am considering to use some dry tobacco, like Old Holborn. Anyone else who had tried it? In what temperature?

Katch

Hey folks,

Has anyone ever had to replace the filling chamber seat on a Classic? It has started to periodically "vibrate?" unscrewed over several sessions...I assume the plastic ring is just a little too loose now. Only ever used an easy valve filling chamber on it. The part is not even available on S&B's website. Any thoughts, experiences, or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Vape_Or_Die420

Should be able to tighten it back on by turning it in the clock wise direction. Righty tighty, lefty loosely.

I hope I am understanding you correctly. Never had it happen to me but I know it can be taken off by unscrewing it.

Katch

Should be able to tighten it back on by turning it in the clock wise direction. Righty tighty, lefty loosely.

I hope I am understanding you correctly. Never had it happen to me but I know it can be taken off by unscrewing it.
Thanks, yes, that has been working and you are correct (painfully hot, and more difficult to do after the 2nd or 3rd bag which is when it usually happens though).

Any ideas where you can buy a replacement part?

Vape_Or_Die420

Thanks, yes, that has been working and you are correct (painfully hot, and more difficult to do after the 2nd or 3rd bag which is when it usually happens though).

Any ideas where you can buy a replacement part?
Probably sending it in to S&B is your best option. Not sure what they might charge though.

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom