• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Marcus

Well, I just wish I'd gotten one a decade ago when I started out on this "spending money on vapes" hobby.

I grabbed an XQ2 recently, the EQ was one of the 1st vapes I purchased and after buying more vapes, I gifted on the EQ without ever trying the bags.
Since trying them on the XQ2, I'm completely sold on them.

Then I got high one night and there may have been some overproof rum involved too, and a few days later this thing turned up.

dscf0852-jpg.18976454

I love it!

Bags seem a bit dryer on the throat than the XQ2 but it's so easy to use and tasty.

Definitely going to be the daily driver for a while.

Dr. G

Old Resident
No matter what state of the art vape or wooden vapes extraordinaire...I always resort back to my Classic Volcano in White/Serial Number...bags, flavor, amazing in every way and my lovely collection of Vapman's from Italy. I recently, purchased the attachment for glass and that has taken my Volcano experience to another level...I recommend the attachment over at POTV...

AndyO

Vape WIdgets have already announced a pre-420 sale. Totally recommend the glacier tube for cooling your vapor and getting rid of some of the dryness - in terms of improving the device, how it functions, and its impacts, it's probably the best accessory I've ever bought for a vape.

AndyO,
Reactions: Dr. G

Rodney

Well, I just wish I'd gotten one a decade ago when I started out on this "spending money on vapes" hobby.

I grabbed an XQ2 recently, the EQ was one of the 1st vapes I purchased and after buying more vapes, I gifted on the EQ without ever trying the bags.
Since trying them on the XQ2, I'm completely sold on them.

Then I got high one night and there may have been some overproof rum involved too, and a few days later this thing turned up.

dscf0852-jpg.18976454

I love it!

Bags seem a bit dryer on the throat than the XQ2 but it's so easy to use and tasty.

Definitely going to be the daily driver for a while.

I am also a guy who bought a XQ2 as my first vape then one night while I was really high using it the volcano classic was ordered and came teh next day and it is a load better than the XQ2 imo.

Top Bottom