Volcano Hybrid

Kins

I just recently shipped my Volcano Hybrid back for warranty repair or replacement. They shipped me out a replacement and I just got it. It's working amazing. Hitting hard and full of flavor. Had to get some fresh flower today so I got an 1/8th of Quantum Kush and they threw in a free pre-roll of Kosher Kush. So I opened up the pre-roll and only vaped about 1/4 of it and I feel nice....ABV is perfectly evenly cooked. Forgot how much I love this thing. By the way this is fastest experience I've ever had with them. Turnaround time only a week and a few days.

Kins

I swear that this new one hits harder than the one I sent in for service!. It's much smoother too. Maybe my first one was really screwed up even since I first got it. The housing looks different to me, almost like the metal piece is shorter. Or it's just me.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I swear that this new one hits harder than the one I sent in for service!. It's much smoother too. Maybe my first one was really screwed up even since I first got it. The housing looks different to me, almost like the metal piece is shorter. Or it's just me.
Well now you have to show us some pics to compare. And if I'm comparing I might as well fire up a bag :D.

SquirrelMaster,

Kins

I got the last bit of some good quantum kush in my VH and I got caught up doing something else.....Damn now it stinks, I salvaged a big thick bag though. Ran it at the highest temp. Very rough!. Could probally get a few more bags out of it but I don't really like it when they taste this strong of AVB. I can handle a "toasted" flavor like when it first turns to AVB. This though....yuck. Sucks because it was that bit of the "good stuff". It also may have to do with the fact that I used a different grinder than my regular also. Seems it grinds it finer so I guess it "cooked" faster due to smaller fine and tiny pieces. It was light and airy almost felt like sand when you run your fingers though it. I'm talking about .....Oh yeah, I used my GR8TR V2 grinder with the medium disc. I gotta try that again. I love my Crown Flower mill but this change is worth keeping....

Last edited:
Kins,
Top Bottom