• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Volcano Hybrid

caliganja420

1zfr3og.jpg

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/repo...n_id=HPIYYZZJKcCUutjBXLwz7A==&fcc_id=2APJE-SB

diocannabinoide

Here is the vaporizer turned on.
Other than BTLE, the changes seem to be the removal of the switches in favor of touch controls and more than likely a changed valve system as the name hybrid and the top of the vaporizer suggest.
Interestingly though, I found this document where they left the date when the germans prepared the documentation that got submitted to the FCC in June 2018... and that date was July 2015!

xgoo3id.jpg

Full gallery

Last edited:

diocannabinoide

Interestingly though, I found this document where they left the date when the germans prepared the documentation that got submitted to the FCC in June 2018... and that date was July 2015!
After the high wore off I thought into it a bit more and researched what a ".dot" file is... and it's a template file. So nevermind the 2015 allegations!

Some-new-user

There's something called liftco on at the moment. Eric from boundless has posted a pic on his story of the hybrid which is on display there. It definitely has a whip the grey area is a sort of stabilising platform that supports the whip attachment. Oh boy.

Last edited:

NYC Vape

The email I got states that it uses conduction as well as the standard V's convection (which is why it can warm up in 40 seconds).

So it really is a new and different vape.

Whether it turns out to be an improvement is yet to be seen.

Of the portables I've used I tend to not like conduction as much as heating the air around the chamber.

As far as aesthetics, I think I like the analog version the best, and don't like the new hybrid logo from the pics I've seen.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This update definitely seems mild.
Like the faster heatup time, like the replaceable power cord.

I don't quite understand what the bluetooth app really adds to the desktop vaping experience.
You have to walk up to the unit to fill a bag regardless.

Don't yet understand why the whip isn't an accessory to be used with existing Volcanos....

I've seen folks fashion some silicon tubing to the easy valve.

Last edited:

justcametomind

For once an internationally sold device will cost less € than $, 600€/700USD.
I'm very tempted but at the very least I'll wait @VapoShop to store it and get 10% off.
@Stu the vape has been launched today, will the thread be merged to the usual Volcano one?
If I think about, I feel like it's ages a new desktop vape (or portable?) from a known brand gets released.
I tried the new app and it works with both Crafty and Volcano, no way to have a look at the latter without connecting one, unfortunately.

Top Bottom