• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

maremaresing

I really think nothing competes or compares with the Go right now but the Grasshopper. Even looking at pictures and videos, it was far smaller than I expected. Absolutely tiny, and yet it's on demand for a sporadic potent puff.

I see it as more of a replacement for a dab pen. Where you pick it up for a quick rip with no fanfare, and it's not much bigger than some of those setups. Hold the button, rip, exhale a cloud, get ripped.

If that use case doesn't appeal to you, you might find it lacking.

cat_overlord

Hey all, was able to snag one of these off of Reddit for 50 bucks and it already has the ddave mod screen in it. Any tips for using this vape effectively? Is it good on the go, specifically outside on hikes and things of that nature? I have a mighty that covers my at home needs for now but I’ve always wanted an on-demand vape but don’t love dynavap/butane vapes as effective as they are. Really excited to try it out!

cat_overlord,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Hey all, was able to snag one of these off of Reddit for 50 bucks and it already has the ddave mod screen in it. Any tips for using this vape effectively? Is it good on the go, specifically outside on hikes and things of that nature? I have a mighty that covers my at home needs for now but I’ve always wanted an on-demand vape but don’t love dynavap/butane vapes as effective as they are. Really excited to try it out!
It's honestly too hot on its own and you can't adjust the three temp presets so my advice would be 1) set it to green and see what kind of hit size you can even handle with no vapor path or cooling to speak of, and 2) for sure try it at home with a j-hook and a bubbler. It's such a punchy heater and the extraction is first rate. If the battery was swappable I'd use mine more, but only with a j-hook. Providing your own cooling is how the Go really shines. Since you brought it up: your Mighty is not capable of anything like the hits you can get on a fully charged Go with sufficient cooling. Really impressive for $69 and a no-brainer when they go on sale. Good pickup!

PXL_20210805_194411765.jpg

cat_overlord

Does anyone here have the xmax starry water pipe adapter? That is what I was thinking about using to cool it as I can carry the whip around easily and the original glass insert is removable, the silicone area where the glass insert was looks like it could fit the GO, can anyone confirm?

cliffhanger1

does anyone know exactly from which material is the chamber from the Go ?
is aluminium right ?

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,
Reactions: LesPlenty

cliffhanger1

i "found out" that the small screens from the silicon Mouthpiece X Max V2 Pro (not the screens from the glas Mouthpiece which were bigger)

fits also perfect in the silicone tube from the V Leaf Go like the DDave Mod screen

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/xmax-v2-pro-rubber-mouthpiece (the small screens)

Last edited:

cliffhanger1

what the hell :evil: is that for a vape and that for so little money.

EVERY vapefan should have it I think. and as few pages as here are in the thread, I also believe that it is more than underestimated.

I think he's a monster. :zombie: I have several Tafees several Hoppers, the FW7 (TM sold) but I mostly only use the Mini V Leaf Go.

It's so powerful, normally I always vape at the highest level because I'm a high temperature player.

But the middle level is enough for me when I vape, but you can still burn if you want and draw too slowly.

you can play nicely with it what otherwise only works with unregulated vapes.

So if you want to burn, you can do it with this. I think now the chamber is big enough, it is better to fit exactly so too much air in between.

you hardly have to clean it, as I find out after 1.5 weeks, the only drawback is the battery.

But it doesn't matter 70 dollars and you just buy several .. at the Moment is my favorite device before very expensive devices

and the best one of the hardest effect (for me at least) :bigleaf:

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
And now there's this, the XMax V3Pro; https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/xmax-v3pro-vaporizer-convection-on-demand-session.51535/
Looks like it tries to address both convection and conduction preferences? on-demand or sesh? Not sure these are do-able in one device (and I've not tried any XMax products), but curious to see how it is received.

We need a mouthpiece system like that one, a ceramic path to cool down a bit the harsh vapor would be amazing. Could be sold separate, so the amazing price stays untouched too, just for a few extra $$

What do you think @Vivant Customer Service ?

cliffhanger1

maybe you are right.. but please not with so much pieces like the V3.. not to complicated built and easy to clean

what I still asked myself whether the screen might clog quickly from the V3 Pro, I don't know.

I once had the fucusvape, which was also quite ok, but the screen clogged very quickly, which made it unpopular for me

for me the GO ist the mostly underestimated vape I know, as someone said here or for the price comparable to the performance of expensive devices, except for the battery performance. I don't think many people believe in him because he is as cheap as other cheap junk products

for me it is good like it is (but i make only short draws !!!) maybe it can be little better with the metal cap, that it not so easy get loose

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
maybe you are right.. but please not with so much pieces like the V3.. not to complicated built and easy to clean

what I still asked myself whether the screen might clog quickly from the V3 Pro, I don't know.

I once had the fucusvape, which was also quite ok, but the screen clogged very quickly, which made it unpopular for me

for me the GO ist the mostly underestimated vape I know, as someone said here or for the price comparable to the performance of expensive devices, except for the battery performance. I don't think many people believe in him because he is as cheap as other cheap junk products

for me it is good like it is (but i make only short draws !!!) maybe it can be little better with the metal cap, that it not so eysy get loose
For me it doesnt get use because of how harsh it is. If I go for a walk I'll take my Crafty+, if I'm at home I have the Splinter. But if the hits were just slightly smoother, I could see myself giving it a lot more use!

How many pieces the V3 has? Is it really complicated? Vleaf go MP has 4 parts, just adapting a ceramic part instead of the actual silicon tube could do wonders IMHO (for flavor too) and wont change much. Or if more space is needed just do a slightly modified MP, I would buy another Vleaf go + new mp straight away.

maremaresing

Probably wouldn't even need much. Just a ceramic corkscrew to drop into the go mouthpiece to lengthen the airpath. I don't want the go to be more complex or longer because then it wouldn't fit in my waterproof tube!

b0

Cloudy...
Probably wouldn't even need much. Just a ceramic corkscrew to drop into the go mouthpiece to lengthen the airpath. I don't want the go to be more complex or longer because then it wouldn't fit in my waterproof tube!

That's why I said to be sold as an extra, that way you still can buy the same unit as cheap as it is, with same mouthpiece/water adaptor, no need to modify production and if someone is interested, for a few more $ get the cooling MP. I'm sure there are more people out there that wouldn't mind a smoother vapor option on this beast of a vape :rockon:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
How many pieces the V3 has?
I still asked myself whether the screen might clog quickly from the V3 Pro,
I have been using mine as a daily driver for 13 days straight (100+ bowls) and have not cleaned it apart from using the Mighty brush on occasion.
Probably wouldn't even need much. Just a ceramic corkscrew to drop into the go mouthpiece
What a great idea...more thoughtful than a TinyMite...bolts, nuts and washers for a cooling unit, now that is a complicated system to maintain, what a joke!

cliffhanger1

has someone here ever loosened the 1 screw on the GO to open it?

so that you can see the battery. maybe it can replace with a stronger one ..

(because of my OCD i cant open it for now)

Last edited:

OF

has someone here ever loosened the 1 screw on the GO to open it?

so that you can see the battery. maybe it can replace with a stronger one ..

(because of my OCD i cant open it for now)

As has just been said, you can't disassemble it. The bottom cap is pressed into the tube, the screw buys you nothing.

And the chances of replacing the cell with one of higher capacity is slim indeed. The maker no doubt put the highest capacity cell in that would fit? Most likely the vape is sized to match it, not the other way around. Not to mention the problems associated with connecting it to the PCB (welded wires on the cell end, soldered on the PCB end).

Regards to all,

OF

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It is more than just the screw!
Yeah, shame about the aluminium bowl.
And the chances of replacing the cell with one of higher capacity is slim indeed.
PIU teardown says it is just a standard 16450 battery and not one of the highest capacity so room for improvement but I would say only Vivant might do that at a later upgrade as it looks beyond most tinkerer's skill set to do.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Far easier to buy a second Go!
That does not get rid of the aluminium bowl though.:cool:
There is already talk of a V2 so the bigger battery and a stainless steel oven that could be easily implemented during manufacture would be nice even if the price goes up a little it would still be cheap.
Some type of cooling in the mouthpiece along the ceramic kind would also be nice.

cliffhanger1

what is going on people with the V LEaf Go ??? :cool:
I can't understand why so few vape enthusiasts try the v Leaf go or what's going on in this thread ? :myday:

or you all think differently than I who like the vape so much.:clap::wave:

for me it is the Vape from all i tested for now which has the strongest High effect for me with very big clouds. :smug:

because of that, i love it, and the price is joke :mmmm:

Last edited:

rozroz

read these last comments and i'm glad many people feel the same as me.
but i have to mention one drawback that kinda made me buy 2 extra units.
the battery is gone after a year or so.
at least for me, with average one light use a day.

but it's a fair compromise for the price. just have an extra one ready :\

cliffhanger1

read these last comments and i'm glad many people feel the same as me.
but i have to mention one drawback that kinda made me buy 2 extra units.
the battery is gone after a year or so.
at least for me, with average one light use a day.

but it's a fair compromise for the price. just have an extra one ready :\
lol
yes, but compared to other pages I see few comments or pages and written experiences.

yes you are right, I bought 8 pieces LooooooooL the last 4 for only 55 Euro/piece

Top Bottom