• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Okay, @Petetbay, where?

Yesterday I lost one of two the o-rings that engage the cap when it is installed and the cap doesn't sit well w/out it. In the past I had a spare or two, but not now, and my Go has some age to it...maybe it's just time to replace it.

$35CDN is a great price, but maybe we're seeing the beginning of the end for this model?

Last edited:
vapviking,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Vivant

Manufacturer
VIVANT GIVEAWAYS! Win $50 gift cards now!
3 winners!
The gift card can be applied to all orders in the vivant online store.
331346246_1365678467306619_6743904145016178698_n.jpg

theblackcat3112

Sooo it's nearly the end of the year, maybe you guys will release it next year? I kinda missed my Vleaf, traded it for an Xmax v3, although the Vleaf runs kinda hot and doesn't have removable battery, its form factor is just perfect for quick session with small bongs/pipes, and I love that it can make the material go from green to black, not yellowish like a lot of my handheld vapes.

theblackcat3112,

Pizzico

The new version is on the way. If you have owned an old one, we could give you a 50% off code to get the new version at that time.:p
this sounds very interesting. I am very curious to hear about this new version

Pizzico,

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
Does this apply to mchdse puchased from vendors? I owned two, first one broke within weeks but during the pandemic and repair wound up to be quite difficult because I got no cooperation from the gifted recipient in making the video etc.

How many warrany claims are short circuited by the image/explanation, receipt process? It is industry prevalent and I will throw out a guestimate that less than 30% of defectives make it back for replacement. Of that 30, likely 25% are deemed user damaged from abuse.

Had GHOST followed these general principals and reduced costs by eliminating the ridiculous spring loaded door, they may have survived.
One of my favoriotes. Where is the android app now? two phones later, it is no more.

Kimosabe,
Top Bottom