Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

ninjagaijin

not right at all. ;) but no problem ;)
I was enthusiastic about the GO until a few weeks ago. I dont used it about 2 weeks. :)
Then I find the V3 better with the closed air holes and I use the Tafee almost as much as the V3.
Not quite as much at the moment but the vape quality of the Tafee is definitely better than the V3. I just doubt the longevity.

Sorry for Offtopic :whip:
Yes sorry didn't mean to hijack xD
I meant you liked the Vleaf Go back in August :)

I wish I could afford Tafee but I agree I think V3 Pro better for longevity. The Vleaf Go would be way better with replaceable batteries imo.

ninjagaijin

Sorry to bump, but two issues coming up.
1) screen likes to get stuck to bowl - any advice how to fix easily?
2) getting flashing green light. I got this when I first tried to use it and though it wasn't working.
What is a flashing light meaning when you hold down like you want to vape, but nothing happens?? It is green on green temp, yellow on yellow and red on red, but flashes and does not vape.
It seems to depend on reseating the heater, but no idea why it works sometimes, stops randomly other times.

JamesTiberiousKirk

1. Dynavap CCD works great. DDave has a screen mod as well. Many posts on this topic.
2. Mine only behaves this way when I do the 5 click on or 5 click off. Perhaps a bad unit?

JamesTiberiousKirk,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
I did not realize Vivant was here. I will attempt once again to plead for the repair of the GO purchased on November 24, 2020.
This is the unit I bought as a present for a friend, drop shipped by PuffitUp. It has been broken since late September.

Puffitup was nice enough to call me twice to ask if I had heard from you. To date, I have not.

So why not demonstrate to this community that you will honor your one year limited warranty, as advertised and disclosed?
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to post a positive resolution.

Last edited:

Kimosabe

When you say shut it down I assume it will power back up again up on cool down is that correct?
no, if there is a thermal fuse, it must have blown. The recipient is greedy with device I presume. As I posted tonight, I am at fault in the affair for the lack of response. I overlooked an email I received contemporaneously requesting the typical video (showing a completely dead this baby is gone.

Kimosabe,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Get Puffitup to replace it, they sold it.
In US, retailers are held less responsible than in some other countries, we are often told right out of the gate to contact the manufacturer when trouble occurs. True, there are exceptions...and you can often get a retailer to throw their clout behind your issue.
Idk about you folks down under, but I understand that in Europe the retailers by law are more participatory with product issues.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Australia is different for sure, when my first Mighty crapped out S$B EU told me to deal with the Aussie seller that I got it from.
Puffitup is supposed to be one of the better sellers that I would have thought would fix their hard-won customer's problem for them as CS like that keeps customers coming back.

Kimosabe

Seasons greetings to my buddy brought the news that the pesky GO was still in a drawer, so he agreed to make the proverbial video demonstrating the total failure to power on or charge.
Vivant in contact in private chat, asked what was wrong… again, I reported I have no video yet. Today I asked if they will honor the Sept RMA request if they finally get the video they need. One more post, the epilogue to come.

Kimosabe,
Reactions: LesPlenty

JackMack

I have a Vleaf Go and loved it as a portable vape until it quit heating up. Everything else (buttons, lights, battery, etc.) seems to be fine. I tried to contact them at there email support and tried calling them at the number in my Vleaf Go manual but have not had any luck connecting with them. Does anyone know how I can connect with them? Thanks for any help.

Kaptan

I have a Vleaf Go and loved it as a portable vape until it quit heating up. Everything else (buttons, lights, battery, etc.) seems to be fine. I tried to contact them at there email support and tried calling them at the number in my Vleaf Go manual but have not had any luck connecting with them. Does anyone know how I can connect with them? Thanks for any help.
Try sending them a message here @Vivant

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
if it isn't heating up anymore, but the battery still works fine, you can try buying the replaceable heater they sell

The heater is similar to the Vivant, but a smaller chamber. I’m using it mostly to microdose. I like to use the yellow setting, but there are 3, green (lowest), yellow (medium) and red (the hottest setting). The chamber is not ceramic, it is similar to the Ambit in design.

I’ll be doing a review video today on my YouTube channel.
Hi, does vleaf go get too hot to hold in hand after 2-3 sessions consecutively

hastoner420,

JackMack

Well it's been a week since I tried the Kaptans suggestion and directly messaged Vivant through the FC site. Unfortunately, I still have not received a response from them. Before that I tried to email them through the Vivant website and calling the contact phone number in the Vleaf Go manual and received no response. Does anyone know how to contact Vivant about a Vleaf Go that is not heating up and still under warranty? Thanks again for the help.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Most Chinese have been on their 'New Year Holiday' for 15 days,
Tuesday
1 February
Chinese New Year 2022
The date of Chinese New Year changes every year, but it always falls between January 21st and February 20th. The date is decided by the Chinese Lunar Calendar, which is based on cycles of the moon and sun and is generally 21–51 days behind the Gregorian (internationally-used) calendar.5 days ago
You may hear back soon @JackMack

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Well this thread isn't seeing much activity in past couple of months.
Folks either very happy, or gone...?

@JackMack, I wonder if you ever got anywhere with the issue? I guess by now I'd have tried putting in a new heater, but...

I came here to share a little love for the Go. Mine had been sitting idle for a long time; I had even given away my 'spare' new-in-box to a friend, not thinking I'd be going back to it, as other vapes have come along. (btw that gift made a vaper out of a smoker...)

This past week I had to send in the main unit from a Taffee Bowle I bought a few months ago. I really love the vapor from the Bowle, but the puck needed service.

I have discovered in the meantime that I can mate the VLeaf Go onto the stem of the Bowle, which works like a j-hook. This is a fantastic combination for strong, tasty, very cool hits.

I know many have suggested extra cooling, maybe a water piece for the Go, so this is just another one of those suggestions. The Bowle stem is aluminum and so very pocketable along with the Go.

One downside is that the stem costs about the same as a Go, so maybe only for those that already have both, though I have found that I can also use other vapes with the Bowle's stem.

ninjagaijin

Well this thread isn't seeing much activity in past couple of months.
Folks either very happy, or gone...?

@JackMack, I wonder if you ever got anywhere with the issue? I guess by now I'd have tried putting in a new heater, but...

I came here to share a little love for the Go. Mine had been sitting idle for a long time; I had even given away my 'spare' new-in-box to a friend, not thinking I'd be going back to it, as other vapes have come along. (btw that gift made a vaper out of a smoker...)

This past week I had to send in the main unit from a Taffee Bowle I bought a few months ago. I really love the vapor from the Bowle, but the puck needed service.

I have discovered in the meantime that I can mate the VLeaf Go onto the stem of the Bowle, which works like a j-hook. This is a fantastic combination for strong, tasty, very cool hits.

I know many have suggested extra cooling, maybe a water piece for the Go, so this is just another one of those suggestions. The Bowle stem is aluminum and so very pocketable along with the Go.

One downside is that the stem costs about the same as a Go, so maybe only for those that already have both, though I have found that I can also use other vapes with the Bowle's stem.

I didn't buy the Bowle because so expensive and read about warranty issues and such...
I got an Xmax V3 Pro 5 months ago so I haven't touched the Vleaf Go since. The Xmax V3 Pro is better in every way imo, apart from needing a WPA adapter piece separately.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I didn't buy the Bowle because so expensive and read about warranty issues and such...
I got an Xmax V3 Pro 5 months ago so I haven't touched the Vleaf Go since. The Xmax V3 Pro is better in every way imo, apart from needing a WPA adapter piece separately.
I didn't bring up Bowle to begin comparisons, just to point out a real good application for the stem, in mating it to a Go.

"Better" is of course subjective. I also happen to have (and use!) a V3Pro and see its' advantages, but it is almost 50% more $ than a Go. The Go's 'advantages': it is smaller, lighter, pocket-able, heats up faster, good for micro, has a replaceable heat element and replaceable chamber (though I haven't had to replace either in over two years now...)

But I was talking hit quality - smoothness/coolness, and the Go with this stem is giving hits similar to the $320 (what I paid) Taffee Bowle, and just as fast. Better hits than when I put the V3 on the TB stem, I believe.

I wonder if there is any GO-2 in the works?

maremaresing

Yeah, the go sits in its own very small niche. Pretty sure there isn't anything this small other than the grasshopper. It's a brilliant device, but I wouldn't daily it. With a Jhook it's incredible, obviously, but natively it's very hot.

Where it excels over the rest is a "backup" vape or something to carry when you don't think you'll want to vape on the go but maybe you'll end up wanting a few huge rips. It definitely hits hard with the very small amount it contains, but it's still a small amount.

Sure, other devices are also small, but the go is like not having anything extra with you. It's a nothing of a vape in size and weight. Perfect for carrying nothing, but ending up with something just in case.

Mine lives in it's slim waterproof tube by the door, ready to grab and GO.

Top Bottom