Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

vapviking

Old and In the Way
What sort of performance improvement does the dynavap screen or ddave screen provide?
The standard screen was falling out, or dumped with the spent load. The metal casing can slip off too easily. These other screens eliminate that metal casing and they stay in place better, in that little recess in "the little silicone thing".
So, not so much performance improvement imo (though I have not tried the Dynavap screen), simply a design upgrade that makes the screen a bit more reliable.

maremaresing

Thanks for the information yall. I'll do the mod if my cap screen starts giving me issues. Related, I pulled my vleaf go out yesterday and got a lot of nice vapor from it. It's a neat little vape, and I only wish the vapor was cooler when using it natively.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The standard screen was falling out, or dumped with the spent load. The metal casing can slip off too easily. These other screens eliminate that metal casing and they stay in place better, in that little recess in "the little silicone thing".
So, not so much performance improvement imo (though I have not tried the Dynavap screen), simply a design upgrade that makes the screen a bit more reliable.
The vapcap screen works a treat. Embarrassing for Vleaf how quickly the stock screen falls off or gets stuck in the chamber. This is more secure and helps draw resistance a bit, though that may change since the mesh screen was already getting dirty.
PXL_20210503_235744118.jpg

Top Bottom