• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ViVANT DAbOX Pro

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Advanced Wax Vaporizer

The DabOX Pro is a temperature controlled portable wax vaporizer. It is the Pro version of our original DabOX. It comes with the trademark DabOX flip door. It now has a color screen to control the device. It comes standard with an embedded water filter.
And last but not least it has 3 coils:
FireCore: One piece quartz dish closest experience to a dab rig
Dual Clapton: Better flavor and more vapor production
Dual Quartz: Quicker heat up time so it is more efficient if you are looking for a speedy vape

jim810.png

122nkes.png

Spec:
Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
Charging time: 80 minutes
Power On/Off: 5 times click the power button

What’s included in the box?
1* DAbOX Pro
1* USB Cables
1* Glass Dab Tool
1* Firecore Coil Head
2* O Rings
1* Quick guide

sickmanfraud

Advanced Wax Vaporizer

The DabOX Pro is a temperature controlled portable wax vaporizer. It is the Pro version of our original DabOX. It comes with the trademark DabOX flip door. It now has a color screen to control the device. It comes standard with an embedded water filter.
And last but not least it has 3 coils:
FireCore: One piece quartz dish closest experience to a dab rig
Dual Clapton: Better flavor and more vapor production
Dual Quartz: Quicker heat up time so it is more efficient if you are looking for a speedy vape

jim810.png

122nkes.png

Spec:
Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
Charging time: 80 minutes
Power On/Off: 5 times click the power button

What’s included in the box?
1* DAbOX Pro
1* USB Cables
1* Glass Dab Tool
1* Firecore Coil Head
2* O Rings
1* Quick guide

PRICE???

sickmanfraud,

DVision44

When will it be available on your website? It’s not up there now.

Last edited:
DVision44,

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Yes, 15% on top of 20%, the $111 is price after 20% already.
We also changed the FC code to 20%.
Please use the new code as FC20OFF.

Thank you

Jojo_Vivant,
Reactions: KidFated.

DVision44

$110 price for the launching day.
It'll get on vivant.com tomorrow.
Tips: you can also use the FC code when you pay.

Thank you,

Sorry... it worked. I was entering the previous FC15OFF. Any idea when they'll ship out?

Last edited:
DVision44,

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Inside diameter and height of the Firecore quartz dish? How thick is the quartz?
inside diameter: 10.mm hight: 4.8mm thickness: 1.15mm
Do you need this to calculate the capacity?

The FC code isn't working and I wasn't aware of the preorder status. Any idea when they'll ship out?
Code: FC20OFF
FC in the capital, OFF in capital, 20 is the number.
The product can arrive in about 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DVision44

Code: FC20OFF
FC in the capital, OFF in capital, 20 is the number.
The product can arrive in about 2 weeks.

I hadn't refreshed my browser from last night and was entering the 15% off code. My order went through. Look forward to it arriving. Thanks!

DVision44,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Just curious ... with the FireCore ... being bucket style ... is the unit top-air flow based to direct the incoming air into the bucket? If so this might be a pretty cool unit and I'm surprised I haven't heard more talk about it ... if not ... I'm not sure how well it would work ...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A little info please, is it variable temperature control, or presets.

Does it require an adapter like the OG Dabox to replace the coils?

TIA, promo $ale till midnite?

One last DUH question, is it wax exclusive?

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
A little info please, is it variable temperature control, or presets.

Does it require an adapter like the OG Dabox to replace the coils?

TIA, promo $ale till midnite?

One last DUH question, is it wax exclusive?
The Dabox Pro has 5 temperature settings, which you can change at any time.

What do you mean by asking "Does it require an adapter like the OG Dabox to replace the coils?"
Neither Dabox nor Dabox pro needs an adapter to replace the coils, you just wipe out the coil when pressing down, and insert the new one.

The promo sale lasts for 24hours, I think it's closed now, but you can still use the FC code.

And yes, it's wax exclusive.

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Just curious ... with the FireCore ... being bucket style ... is the unit top-air flow based to direct the incoming air into the bucket? If so this might be a pretty cool unit and I'm surprised I haven't heard more talk about it ... if not ... I'm not sure how well it would work ...
Yes, the Firecore is a top-air flow based unit indeed.
You can have a look at our website.

Thank you,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The Dabox Pro has 5 temperature settings, which you can change at any time.

What do you mean by asking "Does it require an adapter like the OG Dabox to replace the coils?"
Neither Dabox nor Dabox pro needs an adapter to replace the coils, you just wipe out the coil when pressing down, and insert the new one.

The promo sale lasts for 24hours, I think it's closed now, but you can still use the FC code.

And yes, it's wax exclusive.

Thanx for your responses, received them @1:34.

Last edited:

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
I did look through the website and it wasn’t very clear how the air flowed through the device.
The air goes in from the flip door slip, then filled in from the top of the coil and get through the inside part of the bucket.

Jojo_Vivant,

duff

Well worn
I received a test unit a few days ago and have only used the bucket coil.

My initial thoughts are that it heats up very quickly and feels very sturdy.

The glass is held in place tightly and hasn't leaked even when laying on its side. There is a bit of play at the top of the glass where it is surrounded by the ring of metal.

The door opens easily but has opened once or twice when I didn't want it to.

Loading the bucket is very easy and taste is better than loading directly on coils.

I think there is a battery indicator in the top right corner, but it's so small that I can't really see it.

There are five preset heat levels with no way to manually change the preset temps.

Running a q-tip after each load maintains flavor and is easy. You can heat it up with the door opened to make it easier too.

Controls are limited to "master type" "door safety," "stealth mode."

When you press the button, the glow of the coil lights up the glass.

Disregard my beat up hands. Haven't had time for a mani/pedi.

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
The air goes in from the flip door slip, then filled in from the top of the coil and get through the inside part of the bucket.
So how does it direct the air down before it just coming back up the glass tube/bubbler? So that it displaces the concentrate so that it vaporizes? There needs to be some mechanism that directs the air down into the bucket before coming back up the glass path, otherwise the bulk of your air will just pass over the bucket ... so I'm just wondering where that mechanism is so the air flows down into the bucket before back up so that it effectively vaporizes the concentrate in the bucket?

I'm truly interested in this device if the air flow is such that it's effective ... or is it simply relying on higher temperatures as opposed to directed air flow? (thus defeating the whole point of a quartz cup ...)

A picture/diagram here with arrows showing the vapour path would be "worth a thousand words" :)

Top Bottom