Vitolo.

ChooChooCharlie

(To clarify, Vito, I didn't mean to spend it all on a gift for Juan, just a part)

OK, it's time to ask again...

Please send some bucks to Vito
It's friggin' Christmas, for goodness sake

Vitolo

Vaporist
vito-juan-gift.jpg
You're kind beyond words, Old Friend. Sure enough, Juan deserves to be on Santa's good list!
Thank you.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Dear friends-
Thank you for the love and care you have expressed here.
At this time I have had 2 weeks of no nightmares.
The comradery I have experienced among friends here has built my strength and lessened my disturbed
mind from taking that last experience to bed... to spill out into my dreams.
Thank you all for that.
For helping to bring me undisturbed sleep!

lwien

Hey Vito. Larry here. Looooooooong time, no speak. I hear ya got some challenges going on, as if you needed anymore. You're allowed to use alcohol and opioids but no cannabis. That's just fucking nuts.

On another note, I'm working with POTV now and we have a customer who wants to donate her vapes. If you are still doing this should I send her the link in your sig?

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hi Larry!
The no cannabis part of this deal has me a bit messed up.
The pills confuse me and the anti spasticity drugs make me nauseous .... but there's no
MJ to keep the nausea under control.
I am not allowed to have a vaporizer in my home or in my possession until September 30.
If she can hold out that long, I will start my program again the next month (Aug.)
The link in my signature is a link to Paypal, so vapes cannot land there... only money.
I will send you a message with my mailing information.
Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate that a great deal.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Dear friends,
My Parole Officer told me Yesterday that they will not terminate me earlier than July 2024.
This was disheartening, as it's 2 years after my release date.
The attorney will try to help me. I researched it and found the following information:
I got what is next directly from https://www.justice.gov/uspc
Parolees will remain under the jurisdiction of the Parole Commission and under supervision of a Probation Officer until the maximum expiration date of the sentence (for offenses committed prior to April 11, 1987), unless the Commission terminates supervision earlier. If the parolee's supervision is terminated early, he or she will be given a Certificate of Early Termination.
This is all about Parole, not probation.
A Probation Officer will submit an annual report to the Commission about a parolee's adjustment in the community. After reviewing the report including any recommendations, the Commission may decide to terminate parolee supervision early.
By law, the Commission must consider a case after the second year in the community (not counting any time spent in confinement since release), and every year thereafter.
The above means that after 2 years they MUST consider me, but not that they cannot consider me sooner after an annual report is written by my Parole Officer.
Again, this is all about Parole, not probation.
I was committed long before 1987... but there is a huge UNLESS there with clear explanation.
I pray that they can help. According to this, I could have been released this past July if the P.O. cooperated.
I will have to go with flow.
The pills I must take confuse my system, and I wish to get back to MMJ!
I wish you all well.
Thanks for reading!

coolbreeze

Dear friends,
My Parole Officer told me Yesterday that they will not terminate me earlier than July 2024.
This was disheartening, as it's 2 years after my release date.
The attorney will try to help me. I researched it and found the following information:

I pray that they can help. According to this, I could have been released this past July if the P.O. cooperated.
I will have to go with flow.
The pills I must take confuse my system, and I wish to get back to MMJ!
I wish you all well.
Thanks for reading!
Best of luck, Vitolo. This whole thing is heartbreaking and I hope they can work it out for you.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I certainly hope the attorney can help....I mean c'mon, you aren't a violent felon, the whole way you've been treated Vito is so vile and disgusting to me; the people responsible for treating you this way I hope someday will have it come back on them, ie, karma. I'm not one who normally wishes ill-will upon other, but in this case, it's warranted in my darn opinion...end of rant.
Vito, I so hope this ends early for you...you only provide good for people, I wish the "authorities" would see that.

Raskolnikov

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from law enforcement. That's a change eh?

Hope you are doing well Vitolo. You've been through a lot brother and I just hope your lawyer can help with getting your supervision shortened.
At least your doggy buddy is there to ease your burden. I love that our dogs can sense when we are down and need some cuddling. The connection between master and dog is a special thing.

Edit. Keep us updated of the situation and when your ban from using MJ is over I will get a dispensary local to you to deliver some much needed relief. I've told you before but you are an absolute credit to this forum, In fact you are a credit to mankind. God bless you sir.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
While the Parole continues for nine more months, unless the attorneys can intervene (and the Feds are not easily open to intervention), I still eagerly look forward to medicating and working with my local Patients again. Their number exceeds 300 and I do stay in touch and occasionally meet in public settings, without entering any of their homes.
I come here today to seek help from the community with an entirely different issue, and I hope someone may be able to help me.
I have loved my iMac since I got it in 2009, and it has worked well and served me since the beginning of my work with the community in Tucson, and has allowed me to function on the Forum as well.
mac.jpg

New versions of the iMac have come out, but I always have been able to find a workaround that kept me functioning since Updates became unavailable for this computer.
browser.jpg

The past 3 days have become more than difficult as far as my computer.
@iDRINKBLEACH gave me a laptop to use three years ago but it is no longer supported by Windows, and ceased to get me online.
My iMac keeps crashing.
I can log on here at the Forum, but even "liking" a post has become an hour long task.
When I touch "Like", when the browser does not crash I get the following screen:
Untitled.jpg

After I try a half dozen times, I get the chance to "like" a post.
I can view my emails, but can no longer log into my bank, or any secure websites, and there is no new browser that allows a download with this
OSX Version 10.11.
I am in no way able to get a different computer.
My hope is that someone might read this who has a spare desktop iMac computer that they can part with.
I do not understand other computers well, but can learn even if it is not an iMac.
** Bottom Line:
If anyone has a computer that is more recent than mine, please send me a message, and perhaps we can work out an arrangement of some type.
I do have over 100 vaporizers, but can not access them for another 9 months unless the Attorneys fine a way to help.
Even if no member can help... I thank you for reading this post!
Much Love,
Vito

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am bidding right now on a very recent iMac Ventura (latest operating system) with warranty. It is being sold auction style, and I am watching closely. I am the high bidder right now. I also have two appointments for today at 2 different Best Buys to look at two very recent refurbished desktops.
By Tuesday, I hope to be functioning without crashing ever few minutes, and without being restricted from so many websites!
Edit:
A local woman leaving for Mexico just loaned me her computer until Wednesday.
P.S.- I am looking at a couple of new ones also!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am bidding right now on a very recent iMac Ventura
Thanks for the help, friends.
I won the auction, and am now waiting for delivery of an "Apple iMac 21.5" A1418 2017 BOOTS Core i5-7360U @ 2.30 16GB RAM 1TB HDD Ventura". This iMac comes with a full 1 year warranty.
While I wait for it's arrival I will try logging in with a borrowed laptop. The woman that lent me this Mac comes today at 3:00 to pick her computer up.
It will be a relief to be able to log into secure websites again on a computer of my own!

Top Bottom