Verdamper vaporizer

Spleeeno

Horsin around
was bored, figured out that if you take out the coil (which I can do since I removed the top silicone ring ages ago) and untwist the 3 little wires that attach the coil to the small glass tube that allows the wire to go back to the top without shorting, you can actually fill the coil with 5mm (boro) balls.
and if you twist those little wires back in, they are just big enough to stop the balls from moving, both on top and on the bottom.
once I'm done with my t-break I am so testing this out, finally a verdamper ballmod thats somewhat secure...
verballer.jpg

Last edited:

Resistanceseeds

finally a verdamper ballmod thats somewhat secure...

…and just when I thought I was done tinkering with my Verdamper, your ball mod comes along.

Probably going to try this with one of my heaters. Maybe, I even try to source a 5mm Ruby rod - this should wor as well, right?

Resistanceseeds,
  • Haha
Reactions: Spleeeno

Spleeeno

Horsin around
eh, the coil looks straighter in my pic than it really is, especially the parts where the glass tube has those anchors to keep everything balanced and where I tied the coil to the tube. but you could try sourcing a bunch of terp pills, would lead to more direct contact between the glass and the coil, I just used 5mm boro balls cause I had those around from earlier projects.

edit: if you measure the distance between those two anchors and get a rod in that length, it might work though

Last edited:
Spleeeno,

Resistanceseeds

you measure the distance between those two anchors and get a rod in that length, it might work though

Yeah, that‘s what I figured could somehow work. But I also have loads of Boro balls from my DIY Glass Symphony project lying around, so I will probably try that first.

Resistanceseeds,
Reactions: Spleeeno

XiniX

Aloha fc'rs,

I have an opportunity to buy a second hand verdamper for 100euro, but I have to act quickly. Any parts I should pay special attention to on inspection? Thus far I have only used portable vapes, I have zero experience with possible wear or flaws on this unit/brand.

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Peace

Spleeeno

Horsin around
you might have some residue in the lower half of the unit, but nothing you cant solve with a quick iso-dip and burnoff afterwards. and the psu might be fucked at that price, are you just getting the heater/bowl/psu or the whole bong setup?

Spleeeno,
Reactions: XiniX

XiniX

you might have some residue in the lower half of the unit, but nothing you cant solve with a quick iso-dip and burnoff afterwards. and the psu might be fucked at that price, are you just getting the heater/bowl/psu or the whole bong setup?
As I understood it is the full setup. Thanks for the info, I will ask them some more information and keep you posted.

Peace

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
As I understood it is the full setup. Thanks for the info, I will ask them some more information and keep you posted.

Peace
If intact the glass alone worths more than 100 euro, it is a steal :).

Abysmal Vapor,
  • Wow
Reactions: XiniX

Spleeeno

Horsin around
yeah 100 for the whole setup means they have no idea what its worth or nobody is looking for used units atm

Spleeeno,

XiniX

If intact the glass alone worths more than 100 euro, it is a steal :).
Thanks for the info. I did read up and checked some old videos with Evert. And indeed the glass is about 100euros over here. He replied I can go over and test it. I will feed back after purchase. Thanks again for your help and insights. I will check the psu, cracks in glass and I will test it.

Peace

rodders83

Does anyone have a buzzing transformer? I got a replacement as one died after anout 14 months. And the replacement now buzzes audibly and when touching the top plastic it is very hot. So much so that i now never leave it on unattended as i have worries it could be a fire risk.

Also the first one that broke, I sent it to Vaposhop as thats wherw i got it from. Sent on 1st May. Failed delivery attempt on the 16th of May. Emailed vaposhop to obey courier note instructions and recover parcel. Then a reply comes after 30days saying the package is on the way back to me. Awful awful experience with Vaposhop. They told me it was the result of a system update.

So i looked at the trustpilot reviews for Vaposhop. And they have multiple bad reviews where they state various updates. I even found them using the same excuse they uses for me system update from 2021. Now they think i am going to reship the package. I advise people disregard Vaposhop as a place to buy Vaporizers. Use Berlin shop and avoid Vaposhop. They seem to not be in thier office they had a note left from the courier and after 14 days no one checked thier mail!

rodders83,

justcametomind

Does anyone have a buzzing transformer? I got a replacement as one died after anout 14 months. And the replacement now buzzes audibly and when touching the top plastic it is very hot. So much so that i now never leave it on unattended as i have worries it could be a fire risk.

Also the first one that broke, I sent it to Vaposhop as thats wherw i got it from. Sent on 1st May. Failed delivery attempt on the 16th of May. Emailed vaposhop to obey courier note instructions and recover parcel. Then a reply comes after 30days saying the package is on the way back to me. Awful awful experience with Vaposhop. They told me it was the result of a system update.

So i looked at the trustpilot reviews for Vaposhop. And they have multiple bad reviews where they state various updates. I even found them using the same excuse they uses for me system update from 2021. Now they think i am going to reship the package. I advise people disregard Vaposhop as a place to buy Vaporizers. Use Berlin shop and avoid Vaposhop. They seem to not be in thier office they had a note left from the courier and after 14 days no one checked thier mail!
Vapbong's ac adaptder or any other 9-12v transformer is compatible with Verdamper.
You could have spent 15€ getting something similar instead of messing with vaposhop which went downhill, I agree with you.
The people who owned vaposhop since the beginning sold it to a US based company years ago and that's where we lost it. No forum presence since then, no more fancy new vaporizers since then. Better to shop elsewhere.

Last edited:

rodders83

Vapbong's ac adaptder or any other 9-12v transformer is compatible with Verdamper.
You could have spent 15€ getting something similar instead of messing with vaposhop which went downhill, I agree with you.
The people who owned vaposhop since the beginning sold it to a US based company years ago and that's where we lost it. No forum presence since then, no more fancy new vaporizers since then. Better shop elsewhere.

Hey thanks, I will buy some the heatwaves and the way the transformer is so hot makes me believe i need a new brand, I will buy some of those. Also Vaposhop, Its under warranty so i wanted by money back and or replacement even for 15 bucks it had a 2yr warranty and it broke after like half that.

Did not know Vaposhop were USA owned, Sorry my American cousins but that explains the cost cutting! They stopped stocking verdamper anyways. But i dont understand how they dont check the mail for 14days. What kinda business does not check thier po box for 14 days? And then another 30days still unable to find the parcel. So i gotta find the parcel now and ship it back.... ad you said thats not worth the time so its likely i use my friend Mastercard payment protection that normally works when retailers do this.

Also further update on my gunked up injector. It appears to of self burned away i had a lot of residue just below the tip of the coil and 90% of it is gone. I guess when it gets so big it flakes off as dried oil so thats a relief and no need to iso soak now! :)

Orvaxxx

The people who owned vaposhop since the beginning sold it to a US based company years ago and that's where we lost it. No forum presence since then, no more fancy new vaporizers since then. Better to shop elsewhere.
So, that’s what happened, they use to claim to be the biggest in Europe but for I don’t know how long they really went downhill, no new vapes and most products sold out. Being in the Netherlands this was my place to order but not anymore.

rodders83

@justcametomind

Forgot to say 7-12v 3amp not 9-12v bro! Can i ask is that an LED readout and what you do is turn it to 12v yea? That sounds like a good adapter.

I think i found another on Amazon UK as well. Would this work? It only outputs 12v DC. With 3amp. And 2.1mm 5.5mm DC plug. I understand that this would mean the Verdamper runs max at 12v which is fine. But i do not understand if 2.1mm 5.5mm DC works ok on Verdamper? Thanks for any reply guys i am a little confused.

justcametomind

@justcametomind

Forgot to say 7-12v 3amp not 9-12v bro! Can i ask is that an LED readout and what you do is turn it to 12v yea? That sounds like a good adapter.

I think i found another on Amazon UK as well. Would this work? It only outputs 12v DC. With 3amp. And 2.1mm 5.5mm DC plug. I understand that this would mean the Verdamper runs max at 12v which is fine. But i do not understand if 2.1mm 5.5mm DC works ok on Verdamper? Thanks for any reply guys i am a little confused.

I turn it on and use the voltage I want, not just 12v. I don’t know if the one you linked is fine and you don’t have the ability to regulate voltage. Led says “voltage” so I think it’s just that. I keep it around 12 when using the Verdamper.

Alexis

Does any one know what would be a fair price to ask on Heater + bowl + standard PSU and stand ,brand new and unused ?
No less than €200 jumps to mind maybe 250

If it works it's as good as new functionally. These items are becoming rarer too as the price of general commodities rises.

No need IMO to charge second hand rate now.

I'd need to refresh on the whole Deuxe package, I'd estimate exactly the retail cost of whichever parts are not being offered like glass body etc, and ask for pretty much the rest.

And consider that fair still. I'd pay it if I had no allergy issues and wanted me a Verdamper.

Top Bottom