Venty by Storz & Bickel

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
What is your feedback about your attempt at using the procedure described in the manual as, "Press in the Screen, using the Filling Chamber Tool along the groove of the Filling Chamber.
The Screen bulges and detaches from the groove."?

I described all my attempts in my post #1353. I have the manual, and I have a Venty in front of me.
I realize you are trying to be helpful, but you’ll understand more when you see it!

Dr. G

Old Resident
IMG-3462.jpg

IMG-3463.jpg

IMG-3464.jpg

You just have to „Peel“ it out with the Tool… Very easy if u make it 2-3 times, and screen bends less than on Mightys.

Hope the pictures i made explain it better than words :)
Those are amazing photos and I learned lots...now, what is beyond what remains there is still a screen with little round holes..that one does not come out right? That one is a permanent thing? I am sorry dumb newbie questions...thank you in advance.

Those are amazing photos and I learned lots...now, what is beyond what remains there is still a screen with little round holes..that one does not come out right? That one is a permanent thing? I am sorry dumb newbie questions...thank you in advance.
Not dumb, but you are correct. I’d say that screen is part of a single piece of metal used in the heater or welded/soldered on. It’s not removable.

JoeMama

Guys… I have still found faults in the manual. In the german manual its described like ive done it on the pictures. So… Lost in translation maybe? 🙃
Speaking of manuals, is this the one that we are collectively referring to? English starts on page 12. There are no pictures of the oven chamber screen removal procedure....

I'm curious, along with @vapviking, about the procedure because as far as I can tell, I can't seem to get movement out of the screen by "pressing down" on it. Yet @redspawn 's photos seem to show otherwise! :hmm: it's as if its circumferent edge is resting on a flat surface. Not a big deal to me now and hopefully not for a long long time.

Last edited:

brquad225

Joined FC in ~2013 and have lurked on and off over the years, but can't access my original account for some reason. Anyway, new account so I can post.

I started following the thread immediately when I discovered this vape. I was shocked to see that it was already out of stock and that I could not give S&B my money. This thread helped me understand why. Personally, I feel the fiasco about how the rollout has gone should not affect opinions of the function of the device itself. Plus, in my humble opinion, everyone was made whole or will be made whole by S&B. Inconvenient and annoying when one shells out $450 for something, but it it works as well as it seems, small price to pay in the end.

Based on what I read here, I ordered the Venty as soon I had the opportunity. I placed my order Monday 11/20. At the time I placed the order, there was a note that said processing time would be 2-3 weeks. I ordered optimistically thinking I might get lucky and receive it earlier. I got an email this evening for a shipping label. So it should be mailed in a day or so and I should have it sooner than expected! Very excited...I owned a S&B Plenty before this and loved it. If it wasn't destroyed in a flood, I'd probably still be using it! Looking forward to this beast...let's enjoy it for what it seems to be. One of, if not the best vape released to date. As it should be, considering the cost!

JoeMama

Just got my RMA...
By the way, through this RMA process in communication with S&B California:

"bLE" stands for Bluetooth Low Energy. Not some kind of error message.
and
"BL" stands for BootLoader... that was showing up on my device and interrupting operation.

So until I see my baby again, I'll just live vicariously through all of you.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Just got my RMA...
By the way, through this RMA process in communication with S&B California:

"bLE" stands for Bluetooth Low Energy. Not some kind of error message.
and
"BL" stands for BootLoader... that was showing up on my device and interrupting operation.

So until I see my baby again, I'll just live vicariously through all of you.
...and "BLOWS" stands for that blows and sucks big time. All the best for full recovery.

Strolling&Rolling

Finally got the Venty, waited nearly 6 weeks without cancelling the order and as is typical when you're excited, the delivery driver didn't land until after 6PM 😅 Fitst thoughts from a relative noob to dry herb vaping.

Anxiously waited for it to fully charge and then ground up some beautiful Zoap, first thing I noticed is the build quality. Its definitely a bit sturdier or tougher than the Mighty+. The cooling unit requires a bit of pull to loosen it, and the buttons are a little stiffer, but when you hold them in you can change temps very quickly if you want to jump 10 or 15 degrees quickly, there's also the boost options too.

The time it takes to heat up is very impressive, but I think you're still better to let heat up a while longer or take a couple warm up pools to get it going.

I've waited patiently all day for this thing, and I've heard it produces a good high, so I hit at 185c and I must say it is better tasting than the Mighty+. There's a slightly sweeter taste than a Mighty, I've never owned a TM2 so can't compare with that.

There's a kind of thickness to the airflow, it's hard to describe but it feels like you're getting a thicker pull maybe, its definitely a different feeling than the mighty+. It also feels to me like you can get pretty good airflow on all 3 levels.

I also wasn't really prepared for the high, this is the highest I've been in a while. It could just be because it's a new vape and new tolerances etc but fuck the high from this thing is very heavy and relaxing. That kind of can't feel your face high 😂

I seen this good video on that tolerances topic last week:

I chilled out for a couple of hours really enjoying the high, then went to hit it again but to my surprise the bud was completely spent.

I loaded up with a dosing capsule to experiment and this time started it at 170c and I honestly didn't notice any real difference with airflow, definitely not enough to warrant not using them if you enjoy using them to keep the device cleaner for longer.

2nd hit of this thing with different flower and again, the high is heavy but incredibly relaxing and pleasant. No anxiety at all. I'll update in a week or so to see if its just because I'm using a new device or because The Venty just produces a great high long-term.

If someone has the mighty plus would I recommend the Venty? Really all I think I could say is if you have the disposable income and making the purchase isn't going to cause you any stress then go for it, but I wouldn't do it if spending E450 is going to be leaving yourself short.

I had got a bonus in work and I decided to treat myself to a once off gift that will hopefully last a few years, but right now I don't think the difference to the Mighty+ is worth E450 unless you have some spare cash.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Finally got the Venty, waited nearly 6 weeks without cancelling the order and as is typical when you're excited, the delivery driver didn't land until after 6PM 😅 Fitst thoughts from a relative noob to dry herb vaping.

Anxiously waited for it to fully charge and then ground up some beautiful Zoap, first thing I noticed is the build quality. Its definitely a bit sturdier or tougher than the Mighty+. The cooling unit requires a bit of pull to loosen it, and the buttons are a little stiffer, but when you hold them in you can change temps very quickly if you want to jump 10 or 15 degrees quickly, there's also the boost options too.

The time it takes to heat up is very impressive, but I think you're still better to let heat up a while longer or take a couple warm up pools to get it going.

I've waited patiently all day for this thing, and I've heard it produces a good high, so I hit at 185c and I must say it is better tasting than the Mighty+. There's a slightly sweeter taste than a Mighty, I've never owned a TM2 so can't compare with that.

There's a kind of thickness to the airflow, it's hard to describe but it feels like you're getting a thicker pull maybe, its definitely a different feeling than the mighty+. It also feels to me like you can get pretty good airflow on all 3 levels.

I also wasn't really prepared for the high, this is the highest I've been in a while. It could just be because it's a new vape and new tolerances etc but fuck the high from this thing is very heavy and relaxing. That kind of can't feel your face high 😂

I seen this good video on that tolerances topic last week:

I chilled out for a couple of hours really enjoying the high, then went to hit it again but to my surprise the bud was completely spent.

I loaded up with a dosing capsule to experiment and this time started it at 170c and I honestly didn't notice any real difference with airflow, definitely not enough to warrant not using them if you enjoy using them to keep the device cleaner for longer.

2nd hit of this thing with different flower and again, the high is heavy but incredibly relaxing and pleasant. No anxiety at all. I'll update in a week or so to see if its just because I'm using a new device or because The Venty just produces a great high long-term.

If someone has the mighty plus would I recommend the Venty? Really all I think I could say is if you have the disposable income and making the purchase isn't going to cause you any stress then go for it, but I wouldn't do it if spending E450 is going to be leaving yourself short.

I had got a bonus in work and I decided to treat myself to a once off gift that will hopefully last a few years, but right now I don't think the difference to the Mighty+ is worth E450 unless you have some spare cash.
Thank you for posting your views...very good. Loved it. Today, for some reason I started using the capsules because I am out today. I could not believe something! The FLAVOR was BETTER...now, is that possible? Isn't it suppose to be the other way around? I did two sessions with the same capsule and when I checked it to see if it was spent ...it still had green!!!!! I WAS SO HIGH ! I am telling you that when I read you got higher than usual well, that shit is happening to me! I do not get as high with my other vapes. FACTS. Why? Its peek! ! LOL Truly amazing. Anyway, the technology on this thing is ground breaking for real.

bardad

it's a killer
it's still warm long after it's turned off and will hold up for a few more pulls
if you leave it on, it smokes like a chimney
steam, steam, steam

I only charge the whole bud
a dry and hard roller falls out
evenly cooked
after a few hits...
I don't like the aggressive crushing of a noble herb
you disrupt the sap currents like a microwave
the revolution is here

when you crush the herb, you break all its bones, wipe away all the pollen,
the sap runs from the roots to the canes, suck it in that direction

intuitive setting of the ratio of breath - setting of air resistance - temperature
how many variables are there?
it suits me

vapviking

Old & In the Way
you disrupt the sap currents like a microwave
Very interesting approach, I had no idea my bud was like a microwave.
Or is it being disrupted as-if hit by a microwave? Because I hate it when that happens.

Btw, mods don't like double/triple posts if they can be avoided. For several hours after making a post you can add-to or edit it by using the Edit button.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I feel about as dense as the clouds I just blew using Venty.

Is this a crack at the fact people bag on it being plastic and you are saying the PEEK plastic makes it better? lmfao. I'm too stoned for this right now. lmfaoooo
What I think I am saying is that everyone laughs that it is plastic...or its classy name PEEK. It is not a wood vape with glass and interchangeable batteries and it gets me HIGH as F%^k!!!!! What I am saying is this is an amazing vape and the technology is amazing...all I am trying to say that it is not a TM2 or a Lamart Tetra...but, it kicks my ass kinda better for me...that is all. This is my experience...I am not saying that the other vapes suck...not at all. They are all masterful in their own right. For me now, its the Venty. Show me something better...and I will use it.

PS I am using the capsules now...its terrific for on the go...they have this little blue container that holds up to four pods...amazing. They have thought of everything. All the accessories are useful and of great quality like the case and plunger. Excellent stuff.

barnardbarnard

Ordered a Venty from S&B Tuesday morning it landed today (UK) had to pay £80 customs and VAT which was a bit steep but I guess worth it to get my hands on one of these.

Powerhouse vape it is definitely an evolution I have been using Mightys and Craftys for years have always sworn by S&B but Venty to me is 100% next level and so long overdue.

UK folks maybe wait until the UK stockists get stock to save spending over the odds but if you can't wait and you've got the cash then just go for it - flavour - vapour density - heat up times everything has evolved and the draw control is the icing on the cake huge clouds from the get go.

Well done S&B!

:leaf::leaf::leaf:

stressed

Ordered a Venty from S&B Tuesday morning it landed today (UK) had to pay £80 customs and VAT which was a bit steep but I guess worth it to get my hands on one of these.

Powerhouse vape it is definitely an evolution I have been using Mightys and Craftys for years have always sworn by S&B but Venty to me is 100% next level and so long overdue.

UK folks maybe wait until the UK stockists get stock to save spending over the odds but if you can't wait and you've got the cash then just go for it - flavour - vapour density - heat up times everything has evolved and the draw control is the icing on the cake huge clouds from the get go.

Well done S&B!

:leaf::leaf::leaf:
i'm happy for you but i just got 20% more annoyed at storz and company.

snowdrop7756

Just received mine and it's in the process of charging. I have to say, first impressions is this thing is solid. It's also not nearly as big as the pictures and videos make it seem. It's still shorter then my arizer airmax when factoring in the stem and about the same size with the CU removed. I don't know why it looks so massive in all the pictures.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Just received mine and it's in the process of charging. I have to say, first impressions is this thing is solid. It's also not nearly as big as the pictures and videos make it seem. It's still shorter then my arizer airmax when factoring in the stem and about the same size with the CU removed. I don't know why it looks so massive in all the pictures.

Congratulations!
Minutes ago, I received my “replacement” Venty via DHL. Received it in just 3 days after I disabled the first one. I’d call that excellent customer support!

Contrary to the “normal” instructions and “online warnings”, if the device has a battery bar or two, you can use it immediately. Lithium batteries don’t NEED conditioning.

Just like I did with the first one, I swabbed inside the entire CU, and bowl with 190 ethanol, then ran a few burn in cycles at max temp 410f.

ENJOY!

Green Kiwi

the same here, no need for I,feel.
as long as you keep the bowl clean(I just wipe with a cotton cloth after every single use.i also give the rim on the cooling unit a swipe with the cotton cloth.)
the reason I always cary a cloth is because I am OCD with my glasses.
Haa ,and now it has two functions:tinfoil::sherlock:.
I haven't touched the bottom screen on my Mighty in 2+ years of several times daily use

Top Bottom