Venty by Storz & Bickel

Aryeah

Vape Man
I ordered mine on 11/17 when they came out and I have not received any shipping information. I have only gotten the "you did it right" email back from customer service. I don't see any pattern to how they are re shipping the new units.

MonkeyTime

Well, ordered 10/28 late evening, declined the refund and just got an email from S&B that my (original purchase) Venty will ship early next week. I'm US based.

Assuming it ships as they said, early next week, and I have it in the next week-week and a half.......that's still only 1 month from original order. I've waited longer for new releases than that, especially when I miss the early train.

Very excited to try it! For those of you that have gotten one delivered in the US, did they ship it requiring a signature?

Dr. G

Old Resident
I ordered mine on 11/17 when they came out and I have not received any shipping information. I have only gotten the "you did it right" email back from customer service. I don't see any pattern to how they are re shipping the new units.
Where are you? So...just my two cents. I would send them a detailed letter via the info email they have...just to move it along a bit. You probably did that already. I hope you get your situation cleared up. All the best.

Dr. G,
Reactions: Kudzu407

redspawn

Same here…

redspawn,

Aryeah

Vape Man
Well, ordered 10/28 late evening, declined the refund and just got an email from S&B that my (original purchase) Venty will ship early next week. I'm US based.

Assuming it ships as they said, early next week, and I have it in the next week-week and a half.......that's still only 1 month from original order. I've waited longer for new releases than that, especially when I miss the early train.

Very excited to try it! For those of you that have gotten one delivered in the US, did they ship it requiring a signature?
Yes, they do require a signature when shipping it in the US. as for the date's of purchase, there's no rhyme or reason as who will get the replacements first, it's like there pulling them out of a hat. I know patience since waiting for my Toad. I think I waited almost 2 years to the day to receive mine..

Where are you? So...just my two cents. I would send them a detailed letter via the info email they have...just to move it along a bit. You probably did that already. I hope you get your situation cleared up. All the best.
I'm in the US near the east coast. My original one shipped from CA. I'll send them another email. the first one I sent was asking them to double check that they received the update. I did get the good email back.

Vapiathan

Yes, they do require a signature when shipping it in the US. as for the date's of purchase, there's no rhyme or reason as who will get the replacements first, it's like there pulling them out of a hat. I know patience since waiting for my Toad. I think I waited almost 2 years to the day to receive mine..
Wouldn't it make more sense to send them out in the order of the successful firmware update? There could be people who haven't even bricked yet who would be skipped otherwise? To me it makes more sense, first acknowledged updater receives the first fixed unit.

Aryeah

Vape Man
Wouldn't it make more sense to send them out in the order of the successful firmware update? There could be people who haven't even bricked yet who would be skipped otherwise? To me it makes more sense, first acknowledged updater receives the first fixed unit.
Yes, that would be the best way to send them out, but there are cases of people updating the firmware on Friday and others over the weekend on Saturday or Sunday, that have received their shipping information.

stressed

mine did. the USPS sucks at delivering to your home. they barely knock, delicate hands i guess, and quickly leave. i'm old and listening to zeppelin, give me a minute!! i complained about it to storz. it's annoying.

i didn't realize there was a problem until a week or so after they sent out the first email they sent out a reminder. emails are easy to miss.
i was vaping 2 grams a day for 3 weeks or so and recharging a couple times a day. 69 years old and i could have been taken out by a vape caused fire! kind of funny.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings, this is a newbie question: So, they say you have to take your vape and dispose of it. But, if the vape has no battery power what are we afraid it might do? Can't I keep it in a drawer like my other vapes I do not use anymore? Is it a threat to remain in my home?

Dr. G,

badbee

Greetings, this is a newbie question: So, they say you have to take your vape and dispose of it. But, if the vape has no battery power what are we afraid it might do? Can't I keep it in a drawer like my other vapes I do not use anymore? Is it a threat to remain in my home?
A fully discharged Li Ion cell kept at room temp has very little (trending towards zero) chance of spontaneously combusting. However, if you put pressure on the cell, puncture it or allow it to grow too hot it is still a very definite fire risk. They are mostly just being cautious.

On the other hand I really need to round up my old devices and batteries, it's dumb to keep toxic flammable things just hanging around. ..

Dr. G

Old Resident
A fully discharged Li Ion cell kept at room temp has very little (trending towards zero) chance of spontaneously combusting. However, if you put pressure on the cell, puncture it or allow it to grow too hot it is still a very definite fire risk. They are mostly just being cautious.

On the other hand I really need to round up my old devices and batteries, it's dumb to keep toxic flammable things just hanging around. ..
I will keep it for a bit...thank you kindly for the information. I appreciate it lots. I forgot to ask...do we keep the top part? Is that something we need to throw out too? Stupid question but, I really do not know shit.

PS...thought about it...what if the top is different on the new one? I will wait right?

Dr. G,
Reactions: stressed

stressed

good thought. i'd better clean out the closet. i'm a bit of a pack rat and have all kinds of stuff with rechargeable batteries and other things that need to go.

I will keep it for a bit...thank you kindly for the information. I appreciate it lots. I forgot to ask...do we keep the top part? Is that something we need to throw out too? Stupid question but, I really do not know shit.
yep. we're all keeping the top part. having a spare is a great thing.

stressed,
Reactions: Dr. G

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
For anyone that needs to dispose of a DISABLED Venty body, you could get something for it as well as helping the community.

Edit: EU based, got the Venty replacement shipping email an hour ago. Seems clear to me they are following the “first bricked, first served” rule as someone suggested.
:cheers: My Thoughts exactly..... Yes, I am in the market to replace the Pax 3 which has served me well for years now. Cant take the Ball Vape "out there". I see many folks who forked up $450 and take it in the keister and beg for more. I got my quirks too. I ride a Harley.... but I don't worship at the alter of "Harley Davidson" ....

Just received my replacement Venty, only 24hrs after shipping notification (to UK). S&B also threw in a Carry Case which is a nice bonus along a little thank-you note. Coupled with the 30 euro voucher, I can't find any fault in how well S&B have handled this situation. Hope you all get yours soonest!
HI , hows your unit ? Have you noticed any fixes yet ,has your firmware been updated or do we need to do it
good luck with i though ,pal

i got the youll get your new VENTY latest next week ,
i then kinds blew my top with them ,
about not answering questions and been spoken down too ,
it was then again i cancelled or went for a lie down thinking i had ?
a few hours later i got all the shipping emails DHL the lot and it would be here next day , today 16th , ?
anyway it might be the same with you guys and get it sooner ,
that might be to give themselves some breathing space ,
or maybe they didnt want people too cancel ?
anyway still sitting on the fence before i open it ,just been here before ,seen this before ,
iam in no rush encase iam heading for more of the same ,,,
still sealed much less stress to send back ,
ive plenty of others and my drivers so no worries
not sure if its the vape thats stopping me more the tone i got ….from SnB

try the service email to them ,,, they do know more on times and should have known the problem i asked about ?
but weren’t saying ,,,but youll get a reply
i first when noticed faults day after getting it ,,i tried the sales email ,,,they just send a scripted email
info email not much better with hardly a reply
lol kinda saying all not great ,,na shit to be honest ,,busy or not they didnt sell thousands and have people who just answer mail so not an excuse for being kinda rude ,,and not being more clear about it all ,not answering concerning questions ?? If they did answer then they wouldn’t Be so busy ,,,busy sending the same go away emails ….
as i stressed to them when they did not to forget it pains in the arse like me that pay your bills ,

might be fast turn around ?
how long did it take for melting chambers on the hybrid , the aluminium scare ??
a lot lot longer than this ?
this ive said it many times is fast ,,almost too fast ,,,to figure it out with no unit to examine
to find a fix / to test the fix ? Iam sorry but illl maybe believe it once i hear more on the issue but while SnB lips are sealed ,,,so is my VENTY
iam sorry but if they knew the problems prior to selling
were they just through so many out there and see what sticks which truly bit them on the arse
,then yes it can be fixed quick ? If they knew prior ,,which i think theres a very good chance they did ?
but if they did the they sent out potential safety/health hazard out to me ,
a cheep case and a £30 not refund /a voucher for their shop ,,i find insulting to my health which already is shit …
right now until i know more on that ,,they could refund me the lot and a new vape and would still feel the same and sent it back ..
said this too ,,i really hope iam wrong as i like. The vape a lot ..
lets just hope iam proven right again ..
G

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
Cant take the Ball Vape "out there".
Well, if you get yourself a Tempest (or the like) then you most certainly can take a ball vape with you.

I see many folks who forked up $450 and take it in the keister and beg for more. I got my quirks too. I ride a Harley.... but I don't worship at the alter of "Harley Davidson" ....
Agreed.

I lump people who worship/hate a company in the same boat. Opposite sides of same coin.

Mind you, it can be difficult to differentiate between worship/hate towards a company versus worship/hate towards a company's product(s).

Without subjecting people to some kind of "center ground" purity test, guesstimates is all we have. And I suspect everyone's guesstimate will be different.

Aryeah

Vape Man
I just had to send another email to S&B on where my replacement is. The workweek has passed and I received no shipping conformation yet. This time I told them I do not want any canned auto reply and I hope they do not start sending out backordered Venty's before all of us in the test batch receive our new units.

IMO...It would be a really big disappointment from a company like S&B to not honor the first set of users (beta testers) with new units before they release them to everyone else.

I just had to send another email to S&B on where my replacement is. The workweek has passed and I received no shipping conformation yet. This time I told them I do not want any canned auto reply and I hope they do not start sending out backordered Venty's before all of us in the test batch receive our new units.

IMO...It would be a really big disappointment from a company like S&B to not honor the first set of users (beta testers) with new units before they release them to everyone else.

I’m in the same boat. Pretty disappointing to not get a shipping notice this week despite others already receiving replacements and notices being sent out about new orders shipping next week.

Top Bottom