Venty by Storz & Bickel

LesPlenty

Company Rep
and they can't get more stock either
Mofo has stock but does not want to be out of pocket...I told my mate he should have paid 10 bucks more and got from AustralianVaporizers but they took 4 days longer to get the Venty in stock...Sydney Vapes will hopefully go out of business, fuck them and any seller that looks after a customer like that, but hopefully after my mate is sorted.:2c:

Cacahuates

She is expensive and it's a shame for anyone who has had an issue with her. I was extremely hesitant as well.

However for every negative review (reddit especially) how many positives are not heard. Everyone will complain rather than praise. I wonder what the ratio of defective to working devices is. The internet amplifies marginal experiences.

Has anyone who has used both a mighty and a venty prefer the mighty? I've had 3 mighties over the years. They are similar, but the Venty is so much better. The experience isn't completely different. The interface is the same S&B simplicity but the vapour is special.

Enjoy.

GorilaGlue4

Has anyone tried using hash in the Venty using the sandwich (or any other) method and would like to share their experience? I am out of flower at the moment, but I have hash. I thought about trying to use Wingman tobacco replacement material instead of flower, of which I have plenty, but I'm worried I could damage my Venty if I do it wrong.

GorilaGlue4,

GorilaGlue4

Its not hot enough by far for hash.
From what I understood hash veporizes at 210C, which is what the venty is capable of. I know the sweetspot is 220, but 210 should be enough.
My question is... Would it ruin the venty doing the sandwich method? I don't want to ruin this amazing device.

GorilaGlue4,

Pukka

From what I understood hash veporizes at 210C, which is what the venty is capable of. I know the sweetspot is 220, but 210 should be enough.
My question is... Would it ruin the venty doing the sandwich method? I don't want to ruin this amazing device.
If it's like other S&B devices it will work, just not optimumly. You can also use rhe same method with a capsule

Pukka,
Reactions: Jill NYC

cptofnthng

Its not hot enough. Its not 210 in the bowl while drawing. You will barely get vapor from hash that way. Ball vape works wonders with hash. But If you try, capsules + vape wool should be worth a try.

cptofnthng,

JoeMama

She is expensive and it's a shame for anyone who has had an issue with her. I was extremely hesitant as well.

However for every negative review (reddit especially) how many positives are not heard. Everyone will complain rather than praise. I wonder what the ratio of defective to working devices is. The internet amplifies marginal experiences.

Has anyone who has used both a mighty and a venty prefer the mighty? I've had 3 mighties over the years. They are similar, but the Venty is so much better. The experience isn't completely different. The interface is the same S&B simplicity but the vapour is special.

Enjoy.
I had only had the Mighty+ for a little over a year when Venty came out... I prefer it overall to the Mighty, but mostly for it's ergonomics. And I have made my positive reviews of Venty known, as many of us have! For those having frustrations and negative experiences, I can relate 100%, as I have been steamrolled by other vape companies in the past.
It’s good but getting you more high than other s&b products is laughable
I agree... it gets me just as high as other S&B products... but I do use it more, like all day, so... technically it does get me more high :razz:

tashian

It’s good but getting you more high than other s&b products is laughable
I dont think is laughable at all. Several vaporizers have different signatures, being it by the way these deliver or by the speed of delivery or by their efficiency. I agree the Venty keeps the vibe of the mighty but to me in a higher level, both stronger and nicer, whatever you may think of it. If there were no differences between vaporizers why would we reach out for some instead of others depending on the circumstances, company, mood, etc...

Stinky

I noticed a new glass WPA for the Venty from Great White North Vape Company last Thursday and ordered one. It just arrived today in Australia and cost me around $55AU with postage.

I found two WPA's in the package and a note saying that one was a freebie so I was pretty impressed. The WPA fits and works really well. I am more at ease using this one than the silicone WPA I got previously.

As it has the universal adapter it doesn't sit perfectly flush in my D20-D bubbler and rolls around. It is definitely not coming out though. Until they release an 18mm version of these and/or Delta perfects the steel WPA, I'll be using this as my daily driver.

Awatrous

Enjoy.
Hmm… I’ve been on the fence about the venty for a while. Pretty much have every other vape on the market. I love my mighty + because it’s effortless with those damn dosing caps. When I own as much as I own (ball vape, tm2, mighty+, Dyna Omni, angus, anvil, pax3) I find it hard to justify it if I was ever to try it though, I would prob pull the trigger right then and there lol.

darbarikanada

Has anyone tried using hash in the Venty using the sandwich (or any other) method and would like to share their experience?
I don't own a venty (yet), but regularly use my OG mighty for hash. YMMV, but this is what's worked for me - and what hasn't:

- I don't do the sandwich method; I like being able to really taste pure hash.
- bubble hash is no problem; I put it on top of a concentrate pad. I recently tried using a thinner (firefly) pad, which worked really well.
- hard hash is more work. I cut it up into little bits, then put it under a concentrate pad. the other day I put in .1g, started at 200C, got ~10 hits of visible vapor if not huge rips, then upped the temp to 210, got another 15 hits. by the end I had to draw really hard, but the advantage of really finishing the load is easier clean-up: there was no gooey gunk stuck to the bowl/screen, just black crumbly stuff.
- someone posted a while back that capsules provide added convection so I tried vaping hard hash in a capsule on top of a small concentrate pad (the pad inside the capsule). it was a total fail: I barely got wisps. my guess is that the capsule functioned as a heat sink, soaked up heat that would've otherwise cooked the hash.
- I understand that venty owners don't want to risk mucking up their bowl, but given that it's like a mighty with a much easier draw, I suspect it'll perform at least as well as the mighty, probably better.

Last edited:

Maryjanie

Where's the pink S&B? Where's the pink? :lol:S&B devices are just so ugly to me. Lol. They are so "manly". I'm sure they are great vapes from all I've seen over the years but......throw me something feminine and I'll take the plunge. Js. Put some glitter in it. Lol. Even white with a neon pink button or whatever would do.

Last edited:

justcametomind

- I understand that venty owners don't want to risk mucking up their bowl, but given that it's like a mighty with a much easier draw, I suspect it'll perform at least as well as the mighty, probably better.
IMHO Venty is not just a Mighty with easier draw, it lacks some of the conduction the Mighty has, the result is that vaping microdoses or solid/traditional hash is not as easy. I suspect the Venty+ will have some more conduction again, perhaps.

passenger

is this thing on?
IMHO Venty is not just a Mighty with easier draw, it lacks some of the conduction the Mighty has, the result is that vaping microdoses or solid/traditional hash is not as easy.
I always found that vaping microdoses in the Mighty was lackluster and was what turned me away from it in the first place towards Vapman and Dynavap back in 2018. Would vaping 0.05g work even worse than in the Mighty?

passenger,

justcametomind

I always found that vaping microdoses in the Mighty was lackluster and was what turned me away from it in the first place towards Vapman and Dynavap back in 2018. Would vaping 0.05g work even worse than in the Mighty?
In the Mighty it’s easy to micro dose imho. Mighty at max temp, bottom of a capsule in the oven. When it’s ready I place a pinch of weed and vape it.
The best vaporizer for such a dose imho is the Volcano, set at 230°C, this technique with the Mighty always gave me comparable effects to a Volcano micro bag.
The same technique on the Venty yields not much vapor at all and it’s the only issue I have with it.
Some people say they had great results with a glass insert and SS/Ti caps. I tried glass insert/Ti/SS caps but I had not the same results unfortunately I suspect they vape more than 30/50 mg as I do and that the glass insert must be full. Slightly better results with a coarse grind.

Top Bottom