Venty by Storz & Bickel

JoeMama

I'm always listening to what people suggest and it's really a great place we have here.

I thought I'd share that after micro-dosing using thee glass bowl and aluminum capsule cover, I’ve switched over to using a Firefly Extract Pad and a titanium capsule, placing the pad on top of a small amount of herb, then placing the lid on the capsule. The pad will not fit in an aluminum capsule.

https://ibb.co/0XNWBXB

It is hands down better with the extract pad and titanium capsule. The pads are like a highly compressed disc of steel wool. You just have to be careful when pulling it OUT of the capsule. You’ll need a dental tool or needle to pick “into” the disc to get it up over the lip of the capsule to come out clean.

Anyway, the steel (or whatever it is) heats up just about as fast as the capsule, and therefore gives extra conduction from the top of the load. It’s even darker ABV (I use 210ºC for micro-dosing).

BennyTheBall

New Venty WPA now available. The silicone has an internal metal sleeve, for stability.

I've just received the VENTY XL rocket stem from their Canadian store. Just discovered that the Glass stem is the same diameter as a tinymight , so basically I can use any tinymight stem with the venty.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Received an email today from S&B, MARCH 8th.

“Rules & Regulations:
Enter for your chance to win $200 Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card. To enter you must complete the Venty Post Purchase Survey…. Contest runs from 1/1/24 and ends 3/13/24.”

That means I have SIX days…. NORMALLY, one might expect a Survey/CONTEST to be sent BEFORE it BEGINS, which was over 3 months ago. Just thought this is ODD….
:doh:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Received an email today from S&B, MARCH 8th.

“Rules & Regulations:
Enter for your chance to win $200 Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card. To enter you must complete the Venty Post Purchase Survey…. Contest runs from 1/1/24 and ends 3/13/24.”

That means I have SIX days…. NORMALLY, one might expect a Survey/CONTEST to be sent BEFORE it BEGINS, which was over 3 months ago. Just thought this is ODD….
:doh:
I took the survey and told them exactly how I felt. My Venty is working fine today...this is the third one. How confident do you think I am with this product? HA....I went back to using my Volcano full time. I purchased some really cool attachments from Planet of the Vapes...my Venty does not get used daily as before. I am afraid its going to break. Sucks. I love the Venty. But. It is the only vape in my collection that costs the most and I am not confident using it. That is exactly why I love the Vapman's...cannot break or give me an error signal. Maybe a few years from now the Venty will be fine for me.

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
I took the survey and told them exactly how I felt. My Venty is working fine today...this is the third one. How confident do you think I am with this product? HA....I went back to using my Volcano full time. I purchased some really cool attachments from Planet of the Vapes...my Venty does not get used daily as before. I am afraid its going to break. Sucks. I love the Venty. But. It is the only vape in my collection that costs the most and I am not confident using it. That is exactly why I love the Vapman's...cannot break or give me an error signal. Maybe a few years from now the Venty will be fine for me.
Just use it and if it borks, send it back.

I've been lucky (so far) me thinks, my Venty is still banging the drum and I've used it daily since Christmas. Who knows, maybe your new Venty is like mine... you won't find out unless you keep chuffing on it though.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I use it. Just not like all the time like before. But, perhaps I will. Thanks gentlemen for the encouragement. It was just a pain in the ass returning it and all that. I love my Venty. The airflow is top notch. That is certain. No argument that it is one of the best. Good day to everyone...

Dr. G,
Reactions: DadaBoo

JoeMama

I use it. Just not like all the time like before. But, perhaps I will. Thanks gentlemen for the encouragement. It was just a pain in the ass returning it and all that. I love my Venty. The airflow is top notch. That is certain. No argument that it is one of the best. Good day to everyone...
Glad you still use it. Don't let it sit on the shelf. FWIW, my Venty has been a solid performer since Day 1 before bricking, and since Day 1 with the replacement unit. I use it to microdose about every hour or so all day long at 210ºC, going through about 2 full charges per day. S&B isn't going out of business, either, so if it fails at least I know there should be good customer service.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Glad you still use it. Don't let it sit on the shelf. FWIW, my Venty has been a solid performer since Day 1 before bricking, and since Day 1 with the replacement unit. I use it to microdose about every hour or so all day long at 210ºC, going through about 2 full charges per day. S&B isn't going out of business, either, so if it fails at least I know there should be good customer service.
I am using it...I think its a sign though...I ordered from Sneaky Pete the adapter for glass and have been waiting for almost two weeks for it. The package is lost and I keep writing back and forth to them...its ridiculous. The package is lost. But, the consumer is still charged. Anyway, that is just another bitch to deal with. Its just my bloody luck with this. Good day everyone...

SockPuppetTheatrics

I'm always listening to what people suggest and it's really a great place we have here.

I thought I'd share that after micro-dosing using thee glass bowl and aluminum capsule cover, I’ve switched over to using a Firefly Extract Pad and a titanium capsule, placing the pad on top of a small amount of herb, then placing the lid on the capsule. The pad will not fit in an aluminum capsule.

https://ibb.co/0XNWBXB

It is hands down better with the extract pad and titanium capsule. The pads are like a highly compressed disc of steel wool. You just have to be careful when pulling it OUT of the capsule. You’ll need a dental tool or needle to pick “into” the disc to get it up over the lip of the capsule to come out clean.

Anyway, the steel (or whatever it is) heats up just about as fast as the capsule, and therefore gives extra conduction from the top of the load. It’s even darker ABV (I use 210ºC for micro-dosing).

I've been messing around with these and am fairly pleased with the results thus far (still gonna try some 1/2" screens at some point).

Pro-tip: instead of trying to use a pick to hook onto the concentrate pad, you can straighten out a small paperclip and push the pad out from the bottom of the capsule. The paperclip wire is thin enough to go through the vent holes in the bottom of the capsule, and the concentrate pad is dense enough to stop the paperclip from passing through it. Still kinda fiddly, just...less fiddly.

Stinky

New Venty WPA now available. The silicone has an internal metal sleeve, for stability.

I bought this the day I saw this comment and it just arrived in Australia today. It cost me $56 AUD with postage.

This WPA is great. It fits perfectly and the vape sits nicely on top of my bubbler. I still hold it the entire time though as the Venty is worth so much.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I bought this the day I saw this comment and it just arrived in Australia today. It cost me $56 AUD with postage.

This WPA is great. It fits perfectly and the vape sits nicely on top of my bubbler. I still hold it the entire time though as the Venty is worth so much.
I purchased this TWO weeks ago and NEVER received it. I am getting the run around from a person named TOM via emails. I want my money back and they want me to wait for a package that never arrives...

I think they think I am lying or something. Anyway, I put in my last email to them. I am not going to buy from them any longer. I am not getting great customer service. I have asked for my money back several times and they are hanging on to it.

Dr. G,

Milka

I've been having a weird problem with my Venty since I've been using a silicone whip adapter connected to a Bomb Globe bong. Sorry for the long post and please tell me if you had a similar experience.

The display turns RED for 3-5 sec and then GREY. It stays grey for a couple of minutes and then turns itself off. When this happens, you can not change the temperature with buttons or even turn it off. But you can connect it via Bluetooth and change settings in the app while Venty's screen is still not responding. It stays frozen on that grey screen. The device basically behaves like a frozen PC.

I initially thought this was a heat-related issue when the device is super hot, but it actually happens in various scenarios. It usually occurs at least once a day but can happen when I vape the first dosing capsule of the day or even after eight of them. There is no pattern. Once, it happened even after I finished a session and connected it to a charger. It started charging like usual, and after 2 minutes of charging, the screen turned red, then grey and stopped charging.

Initially, I thought it was bricked, but after ~10 minutes of that frozen grey screen, Venty turned itself off. I tried to turn it on and voilà it works!
But it happened again the next day. And now every day.

After 2 days I've noticed that I don't have to wait those 10 minutes looking at the grey screen. When I hold the ON/OFF button for more than 10 seconds, the device resets itself (like to factory defaults) and turns off. When I turn it on again, it works right away, but all my settings are set to default.

All this started to happen the day I started using that silicone whip adapter + bong. WPA is next on my buy list but I'm really confused of why this is happening. There is no water going into Venty 100%, and it doesn't seem like an overheating issue since it can happen during the first capsule after 5 minutes of usage.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I purchased this TWO weeks ago and NEVER received it. I am getting the run around from a person named TOM via emails. I want my money back and they want me to wait for a package that never arrives...

I think they think I am lying or something. Anyway, I put in my last email to them. I am not going to buy from them any longer. I am not getting great customer service. I have asked for my money back several times and they are hanging on to it.
Well...my package came today. The package was lost for a bit and I had put in an inquiry at the post about it. The box was damaged but, the inside was perfect. Sneaky Pete wrapped up the glass so very well that a Mack Truck could have run over it. The glass is for the Venty...the new adapter. I really love it. I have to thank Sneaky Pete for all the letters back and forth and also, the way the glass was wrapped...I appreciate it.

My Venty got a E04 recently that kept coming back even after resetting. It was replaced via RMA within 3 days. The new one that came now has Firmware 1.06. only differences i could discover: vibrates when going back go base temp from any booster temp. Display colors do not turn blue/purple when on lowest light setting. Rather the green stays green and the orange is red on the lowest brightness setting. Can anyone with FW 1.06 confirm this? Have a good day!

imor jones

My Venty got a E04 recently that kept coming back even after resetting. It was replaced via RMA within 3 days. The new one that came now has Firmware 1.06. only differences i could discover: vibrates when going back go base temp from any booster temp. Display colors do not turn blue/purple when on lowest light setting. Rather the green stays green and the orange is red on the lowest brightness setting. Can anyone with FW 1.06 confirm this? Have a good day!
My venty also has E04 now :(
Second time now. And now it already brings the E04 for a while. Might have to send it in as well...

Dr. G

Old Resident
That truly sucks. I use mine everyday but, without the confidence I use to have for it. My third one is still working. I am sorry you got the code...if this happens to me again I am going to kick it into the ocean. How is that for being patient. Good luck to you...hope you get one that works.

Top Bottom