• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

justcametomind

I got most of my vapes from vaposhop and I check the site quite regularly.
I'd like to have a easier way to see if there are new products.
Since new vapes don't come out very often, it's pretty easy to keep track of new units.
IMHO it's not the same for new accessories. They are placed at the bottom of the home page, after displaying the most popular vapes, and they are often cut out from the mobile version if it's more than a couple of new items.
It could be nice to have a "longer home page" with new vapes and accessories. To see if there are any new accessories the only solution I found is scrolling all the accessories page in search of the "new" tag, and that's unpractical especially from mobile.
Cheers.

VapoShop

Retailer
I got most of my vapes from vaposhop and I check the site quite regularly.
I'd like to have a easier way to see if there are new products.
Since new vapes don't come out very often, it's pretty easy to keep track of new units.
IMHO it's not the same for new accessories. They are placed at the bottom of the home page, after displaying the most popular vapes, and they are often cut out from the mobile version if it's more than a couple of new items.
It could be nice to have a "longer home page" with new vapes and accessories. To see if there are any new accessories the only solution I found is scrolling all the accessories page in search of the "new" tag, and that's unpractical especially from mobile.
Cheers.

These are some good points, thanks for the input. I'll make sure to address them in the next meeting as well. There is still has a lot of potential for improvement and it would definitely be great to have some sort of category for the latest additions only. Updates might not happen as quickly as we would like them to but we're working on it!

VapoShop

Retailer
My vendor of choice for all things vaporizer. A question for @VapoShop: is there a chance that you will stock up on the Ghost MV1 in the future?

Hi KayaIndica,

The short answer is yes! Ghostvape is currently busy with the production of their units. Once the units arrive you will hear from us through our social media channels. We don't think the units will arrive before March/April though.

blackstone

Hi @VapoShop hope it's not too cold where you are now, it is here a bit!

It's great to see the listing up already for the Boundless Tera, I was wondering around what month do you think the Haze Square/Pro units will land from @Haze Vaporizers.

And also if you guys are planning to be the first, or one of the first in EU with the exciting new portable and water compatible Elev8R from @7thFloorVapes Colorado?
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/new-portable-vaporizer-from-7th-floor-the-elev8r.25855/

Already shaping up to be a busy year for your sales team!
Thanks!

blackstone,

VapoShop

Retailer
Hi @VapoShop hope it's not too cold where you are now, it is here a bit!

It's great to see the listing up already for the Boundless Tera, I was wondering around what month do you think the Haze Square/Pro units will land from @Haze Vaporizers.

And also if you guys are planning to be the first, or one of the first in EU with the exciting new portable and water compatible Elev8R from @7thFloorVapes Colorado?
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/new-portable-vaporizer-from-7th-floor-the-elev8r.25855/

Already shaping up to be a busy year for your sales team!
Thanks!

Hi Blackstone,

The Haze Square pro, yes. It was announced quite a while ago. While we know that they are still working on it, there is no release date set as of now. There's a good chance we will be meeting them in a month and hopefully have an update for you then.

The new Elev8R from 7th Floor Vapes is definitely interesting. Afaik there are some hurdles to bring it to the European market in regards to regulations but I don't have any details. We are talking to them, but for now, again no date of arrival is set.

Cheers!

blackstone

Hi Blackstone,

The Haze Square pro, yes. It was announced quite a while ago. While we know that they are still working on it, there is no release date set as of now. There's a good chance we will be meeting them in a month and hopefully have an update for you then.

The new Elev8R from 7th Floor Vapes is definitely interesting. Afaik there are some hurdles to bring it to the European market in regards to regulations but I don't have any details. We are talking to them, but for now, again no date of arrival is set.

Cheers!

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply. Interesting to see the challenges you face sometimes also.
I hope to buy one of these three portable models from you by the summer anyway, so I'll start saving here!
Thanks guys.

blackstone,

McSheamus

The only options now is straight from the source, wich includes paying taxes and dealing with customs. Or with Vapefiend, but they are a bit expensive I think. The starter kit doesnt even include the stand and debowler...

McSheamus,
Reactions: Whissmu

Doktor Dub

Hey @McSheamus and @Whissmu

The Flowerpots are coming to VapoShop this year. It will take a few more months but there is a very high chance that we will carry them by the end of Q2.

Thats great, even if i already have mine.... please make sure to stock as many accessoires as possible. I would buy an additional bowl, a stand and the newer Carbcap immediately if there were an european distributor with ok prices.

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: Whissmu

Whissmu

The only options now is straight from the source, wich includes paying taxes and dealing with customs. Or with Vapefiend, but they are a bit expensive I think. The starter kit doesnt even include the stand and debowler...

totally agree with your words :clap: !!

Hey @McSheamus and @Whissmu

The Flowerpots are coming to VapoShop this year. It will take a few more months but there is a very high chance that we will carry them by the end of Q2.

hip Hip Hooray :rockon: !
thanks to vaposhop :tup: I have been able to get to my home in Spain vapes that like vapcap or my brick without having to pay any extras I would say that it was cheaper than their official distributor :clap:!

For my part applause and praise for Vaposhop :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: keep this line and keep an OG brick that I almost have money saved :rofl:

The months of waiting do not bother me the other way ... I need time to save and be able to get all the vapes I want :suspicious:

Mr.Sifter

and please @VapoShop
do stock up on DYNAVAP gear.

there are no EU sellers with reasonable prices.
you can fill a lucrative void

just sayin

P.S.
the M is on sale at vaposhop.
44EUR.
good price
vapobust17 = 10% extra
40EUR for an M.
great.

reduce the Ti-Tip next, please :D

Mr.Sifter,
Reactions: howzcat

howzcat

Hard on Glass
and please @VapoShop
do stock up on DYNAVAP gear.

there are no EU sellers with reasonable prices.
you can fill a lucrative void

just sayin

P.S.
the M is on sale at vaposhop.
44EUR.
good price
vapobust17 = 10% extra
40EUR for an M.
great.

reduce the Ti-Tip next, please :D

Exactly, @VapoShop should be the 'unofficial' Dynvap EU ehe

Btw, i bought most of my vapes from you guys, every time 10/10 experience (if anyone stumbles upon this and wonders :))

In light of having MORE VAPES than i need (lol) i cannot bring myself to keep buying as before.......

but, in case of a sale, i'm desperately in need of a Nonavong-S + dynastash + maybe something more lol

tl;dr please @VapoShop when is the next dynavap sale, i NEED A NONAVONG (please stock those in Cocobolo, why no Dynastash in Cocobolo?)

howzcat,
Reactions: VapoShop

tisbagaman

Dear vapoShop,

As time went buy and I realised that I am also the one in need of Solo charger as I mine was lost somewhere in the woods of the UK. I could not find anything reasonable on everywhere and asking you for the help. What is my best bet? Do you have in stock? If you do, is it original? Can't do without my solo, please help! bests

tisbagaman,

VapoShop

Retailer
Dear vapoShop,

As time went buy and I realised that I am also the one in need of Solo charger as I mine was lost somewhere in the woods of the UK. I could not find anything reasonable on everywhere and asking you for the help. What is my best bet? Do you have in stock? If you do, is it original? Can't do without my solo, please help! bests
Hey Tisbagaman,

Yes we do have them in stock. Unfortunately we do not have the UK version anymore. Should you manage to get your hands on an EU adapter you can find the charger here:

https://www.vaposhop.com/shop/productgroup/by_id/6733/

VapoShop,

Milkaaa

Just a note to tell about the awesome service of Vaposhop and the great communication with Charles ! Good job and trusted Europe seller. Thank you guys. You rock :rockon: !

:tup::tup::tup:

Top Bottom