VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

VapoShop

Retailer
x25pbl.png

VapoShop is proud to be a sponsor of the worlds most comprehensive and informative vaporizer community.

When we started in 2008, the vaporizer industry was still in its infancy, particularly in Europe. There were no specialized vaporizer stores and many of the commercially available vaporizers here were overpriced and of low quality. We started to import vaporizers from the US and actively promoted vaporizing in our surroundings.

Now, several years later, both our company and the vaporizer market have matured a lot and we are delighted to see more and more people convert from smoking to vaporizing. In our online shop we offer most major brands of vaporizers and accessories. We always keep an eye on new developments and aim to stock the latest (high-quality) vaporizers as fast as possible.

Our top priorities are providing excellent service and offering competitive pricing on all our products.

• Free (fast) shipping on all EU orders over 50 euro
  • Website and support in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish
  • At least 1 year warranty on all vaporizers
  • Discreet shipping
FC Discount: Use code VAPOBUST2018 during check-out to receive 10% off on all vaporizers.

VapoShop is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Email: info [at] VapoShop.com

Follow us:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Last edited:

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I bought my Solo from these guys recently, received it about 48 hours after ordering. Unfortunately one of the glass stems that came with the Solo was slightly to large and had a small crack in it, but Vaposhop promised to replace it as soon as they would get them in stock after I contacted them. It took a little longer then I liked but after a good week or so I received not one but two new stems & a complimentary grinder to boot. I think they still don't have the spare stems in stock because the way they were packed looked identical to the way the stems that came with my Solo were packed, so I guess they opened up one of their other Solo packages for me. Great service I'd say! Thanks guys, I'll definitely be back!

OhTheAgony,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Hey, VapoShop- any news on the 9v AC adaptor for the Solo?

I'll also add that I got my Solo from these guys. Good service, free delivery took exactly a week from dispatch from NL to UK. With this and the FC discount it was actually a good deal. Also got a Vapman here early in the year; a trouble free shopping experience.

WatTyler,

VapoShop

Retailer
The shipment should be on its way, but at this time I'm unable to tell when exactly it will arrive. Will update as soon as I find out more!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Hey congrats, I just noticed you made it to the list of friends & sponsors in the retailers thread.

Do you also have the newer bend & straight Solo tubes with 3 or 4 holes in them, or do you know if you'll get them in stock anytime soon perhaps?

OhTheAgony,

VapoShop

Retailer
Cheers OhTheAgony, we've been a proud sponsor of this lovely community for some months now :)

Unfortunately we don't have the newer Solo tubes (yet). They will be included in our next order at Arizer for sure though!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Months already aye? I guess that's what you get on a stoner forum :lol:

Alright, I'll keep my eyes on them then. I guess it will take at least till that order arrives before you get the stainless steel Solo's in stock as well? Just out of curiosity, but did you guys get many Solo's returned because of the flaking ceramic coating issue?

OhTheAgony,

VapoShop

Retailer
Believe it or not, we haven't had a single unit with flaking bowl issues returned to us. It could be that some users who did experience this contacted Arizer directly, or maybe we got lucky with the batch we received.

I'll announce all new products/accessories we receive in this topic from now on. The Solo car charger will be added later today.

VapoShop,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Cool, I'll just keep an eye on this thread then.

I have no idea how large a percentage of Solo's actually had a the flaking problem, but apparently enough to make Arizer change the design. Nice to know you guys got a good batch anyways, I'm still very happy with mine and I feel kinda special that I still have one of the original ceramic coated ones in good working order.

Cheers!

OhTheAgony,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
OhTheAgony said:
Nice to know you guys got a good batch anyways, I'm still very happy with mine and I feel kinda special that I still have one of the original ceramic coated ones in good working order.
Not quite a perfect batch I'm afraid! I'm just starting the process with Arizer at the moment. They dropped the ball and are rightfully being fantastic in dealing with it with effortless and cost free warranty replacements- so I went to them instead. I'm sure VapoShop's warranty service is great, just maybe not quite as great as Arizer for this particular issue! ;)

OTA- you should have a good look where the glass hits on the bottom of the heater bowl. After I cleaned mine with iso I had a good look and at least half of the ceramic was gone on the bottom, in a big ring where the glass had worn it away. It's actually hard to tell unless you are really looking and angle the bowl to catch the light- both surfaces are black and so it's the different reflectivity that really gives it away.

WatTyler,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yay, to bad Wat, I figured we were in the clear here.

I do know the ring you mention, mine has that too. I better clean mine up and have a good luck at it in daylight tomorrow. To be honest I stopped franticly checking it every day a few weeks ago now.

Are you getting a new SS one from Arizer?

Perhaps it's best to continue this in the Solo thread btw, it's not my intention to pollute this thread to much with off topic posts and I'm not really sure how on-topic this one is already :)

OhTheAgony,

bwd610

Hi there , i just made a recent purchase form your store with the FC DISCOUNT link that you provided . Eventually the discount on my purchase was not reflected on the amount that I paid. Please advise. thanks:)

bwd610,

VapoShop

Retailer
Hi bwd610,

We've looked into it and something seems to have gone wrong. We'll contact you by email to arrange a refund of the discount!

VapoShop,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Just ordered my VG Coil with the discount from VapoShop:) Can't wait!!!

So, quick update. 2 weeks later and I'm still awaiting on my VG Coil. Contacted support yesterday, they got straight back. You get a tracking number when your item is sent. Trouble is I couldn't find what company the tracking number was from anywhere on the VapoShop site. For reference it was with PostNL.

Tracking says my package arrived in the UK last week - woop! - so fingers crossed any day now I should get my new toy.

Was a super speedy response so still a happy man - after all, once a company posts an item it's then down to the carriers.

Update: Received today - woo hoo - thanks guys :)

J.R.R.Tokin',

LENNi

Thursday last week I ordered my Da Buddha and a grinder at the Vaposhop and today (tuesday) it already arrived. Packed really good, which is not the case with many other webshops. The price was probably the best thing about the Vaposhop, their original price was low but with the summerdiscount it was even lower. I only got some trouble with my trackingnumber but the support helped me out very quick.

It was a great shopping experience and if I or my friends need another vaporizer we will buy it at the Vaposhop.

Thanks!

LENNi,

AceTK

Radiant Thoughtforms
Yep used these dudes for ma MFLB and all was good thanks. Id really like to get an Arizer Solo but really want the black SS edition. How long till in stock?

Thanks

AceTK,

VapoShop

Retailer
The Black SS Solo is currently in stock (M105 series). Silver edition is still with Ceramic bowl (M102).

I also answered your email, sorry about the delay - we're currently counting stock.

VapoShop,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Does this mean you also have the new accessories in stock as well, like the 8,5V power supply and the new 4 hole stems?

Thanks for the info about the Vapocane and Vapo Bowl btw. I didn't see a point replying to your email, but it was appreciated!

OhTheAgony,

VapoShop

Retailer
Unfortunately still no seperate 4-hole stems and power adapter, really sorry about that. I've (again) requested these to be ordered ASAP.

VapoShop,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
No worries mate, they are authorized retailers.

Arizer still offers warranty to units bought from an unregistered seller, you'll just have to contact Arizer directly instead of being able to go to your vendor for warranty.

Now go read the Solo thread like I told you to, you wouldn't have to ask all these questions if you'd done that first.

OhTheAgony,

AceTK

Radiant Thoughtforms
Now Now don't be cheeky I spent the best part of today and yesterday reading that damn thread till I felt crazy. I just thought id ask vaposhop to see what their take on it was, can't hurt to ask. I'm still waiting for my M105-SS to arrive so il use the customer service function.

AceTK,
Top Bottom