• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

bobothevaper

Is Switzerland part of Europe?
Yes. And so are the UK. By it I meant the EU. In my country you have to pay 25% import tax plus an additional 30 euro in handling when importing. So a 100 euro vape would cost me 155 plus shipping. Same vape would cost 100 euro plus shipping inside the EU.

A 300 euro vape would cost me 405 euro plus shipping.

And so on.

Point being there’s no financial difference buying from UK, Canada, Botswana or the US for me who lives in mainland Europe inside the EU.

Edit: this is no dig on vapefiend. They seem like nice people.

ubardog

Vapefiend’s main issue is that they aren’t part of EU. Kindda hard being Europe’s #1 when you aren’t part of it. Verdamftnochmal is my #1.
The main issue is that people don't know the difference between the EU (The European Union (EU) is a unique economic and political union between 27 European countries.) and Europe ( Europe is a large peninsula conventionally considered a continent )

Also Vapefiend (located in Europe) have friendly helpful customer service and Vaposhop customer service replies 7 days late and tells you to buy a Omni Condenser to use with a spinning mouth piece in broken english.

ubardog,

bobothevaper

The main issue is that people don't know the difference between the EU (The European Union (EU) is a unique economic and political union between 27 European countries.) and Europe ( Europe is a large peninsula conventionally considered a continent )

Also Vapefiend (located in Europe) have friendly helpful customer service and Vaposhop customer service replies 7 days late and tells you to buy a Omni Condenser to use with a spinning mouth piece in broken english.
Most Europeans do know the difference and I imagine that they buy most stuff from inside the EU because why pay 25% extra for something when you can just not do that.

bobothevaper,
Reactions: vapviking

Reekwind

Vapefiend’s main issue is that they aren’t part of EU. Kindda hard being Europe’s #1 when you aren’t part of it. Verdamftnochmal is my #1.

I can confirm that you DO NOT pay VAT and Import Charges when ordering from Vapefiend to EU countries, they have a warehouse in The Netherlands.
I've ordered from them many times since Vaposhop stopped carrying concentrate vaporizers and parts.

Verdamftnochmal is also super nice but their focus is mainly on their physical shop (which is definitely worth a visit if you're in Berlin!)

rodders83

UK buyers now to import to mainland UK it costs $$$. I say mainland as NI imports from versampnochamal/vaposhop EU without fees. Funny enough not all of the UK left the single market so there are backdoors but no importers are using it.

rodders83,

justcametomind

10% FC discount code VAPOBUST2018 is not active anymore, both on sale and non-sale items from vaposhop.:rant:

justcametomind,
Top Bottom