VaporGenie

djonkoman

those hits often are effective, I have one friend that loves my vg and has used ot 2-3 times or so now, and he has never gotten more then a small wisp of vapor
but he still gets high from it and loves the taste

if you get the temp a bit higher you'll get visible clouds, if you can't taste it the temp is even lower

the funnybllshitguy sometimes does have longer stories between questions btw, and just stories too sometimes
he once had the idea that if he would be minister-president, he would build a chinatown just outside leeuwarden(the city he lives), then only let japanese live there and make a train go to it with the only stop at his house and there so that he could go there to eat noodles with chopsticks, and when I asked how he was going to pay for it he said he would just raze utrecht and drill for oil there(utrecht is a city, and there's no oil here in the netherlands, just gas, and not below utrecht)
o, and he was sober when he told that

djonkoman,
Couldn't resist a Steel Coil model for only 34 bucks free shipping no tax from Puffitup.com. Damn Randy and his ridiculous deals, I couldn't pass on that shit.

charliedontsurf,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Please give a full review of the coil. I plan on gifting the aluminum bat and picking the coil up. I'm most interested in how the coil is with a torch lighter. Thank in advance CDS.

pinoy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey, CDS, how did you get that deal? The website says $40 and the FC discount code is only good for orders over $50. And how did you swing free shipping?

Stu,

Bipola

Thanks to all those who replied to my previous post with tips etc... Much appreciated! I still haven't used my VG yet but really eager to give it a go. I just got back to my usual place where I live alone a few days ago so I'm expecting to try it early in the week, hopefully I get lucky and work out how to use it pretty quickly... Will keep all the tips and advice in mind.

Bipola,
I'll def have a review coming, Pinoy.

Stu, the 15% code found on Puffitup's retailer page said nothing bout the 50 dollar minimum, and it worked!

And best I can tell, everything on puffitup has free shipping. Even the little MFLB grinder for 6.99 ships free I think.

charliedontsurf,

cluffy

Vaker
I feel kinda bad saying what i have to say but, I've owned and used a Vapor Genie for all it was worth, but the Magic Flight Launch Box is the most portable and efficient vape you can get (IMHO)

cluffy,

shpibrazz

Shpeening schpitz
Well i don't know about you, but i bought VG specifically for it's cheap price and because it's my first vaporizer. Not because i want to go in the middle of the city park and vaporize because it can fit into my pocket...i still like to smoke/vaporize at home, or some other 'safe territory'. When i get the need to vaporize outside in the park, then i will get MFLB of course...

In so many pages here it is been said that VG beats MFLB on subject of thicker clouds and better taste...so i'm sticking to VG for home use until getting PD or Da Buddha - for outdoor use me thinks MFLB is born for it! :cool:

shpibrazz,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
pinoy said:
Please give a full review of the coil. I plan on gifting the aluminum bat and picking the coil up. I'm most interested in how the coil is with a torch lighter. Thank in advance CDS.

IMO while it's possible to use a torch with the coil but it works better with a candle type flame. And this is coming from a die hard vg torch user. It is the only vg in my collection ( wood , alu , glass , coil) that I use this way.

My main reason for not liking to use a torch is that you have to aim the torch at yourself since the opening is on the end of the coil. It does not work with just a shot across the bow so to say. The flame has to be aimed
at the center of the hole. This makes me uncomfortable , even if it is a small torch.

That being said it is also much easier to use with a candle flame then other vgs. With other pipe models I always found that with using candle flame it took me much longer to get decent vapor , not so much with the coil. I'll give it that.

It's very portable and does work well so even though it's imo not the best one to use with a torch, at 40$ you can't go wrong with it either. I personally thought it worked better then the bat , but I've only tried the bat I've never bought one for myself.

Skunkypete,

djonkoman

shpibrazz said:
Well i don't know about you, but i bought VG specifically for it's cheap price and because it's my first vaporizer. Not because i want to go in the middle of the city park and vaporize because it can fit into my pocket...i still like to smoke/vaporize at home, or some other 'safe territory'. When i get the need to vaporize outside in the park, then i will get MFLB of course...

In so many pages here it is been said that VG beats MFLB on subject of thicker clouds and better taste...so i'm sticking to VG for home use until getting PD or Da Buddha - for outdoor use me thinks MFLB is born for it! :cool:

I do use it in the park etc, I think the VG is pretty stealthy
once I was sitting with a few friends on a terrace in the middle of the city, in front of a coffeehouse(not a coffeeshop wich is a place to buy weed here, but an actual place for coffee)
so I decide to try my vg, this was also the first time I tried to use a torch(it was outside and a little windy), I didn't use it for long, but I did get a few small clouds, a friend next to me said he did smell it as I blew the cloud in his direction, but not that strong
and then an old lady at a table next to us spoke to me, she said that she liked seeing me smoking a pipe a pipe because you don't see that much anymore nowadays
(almost all people who smoke weed here smoke joints tough, so people don't really relate pipes to weed, only to tobacco)

then again, in winter when it was to cold to hold longer seshes outside our regular smoking spot became inside a restaurant(well, actually a balcony with roof and heating, but still partly open, so that was the smokingarea of the restaurant) and we're never really caught(once one of the servers asked of we were smoking a joint but one of us said that it was just a 'longvloeishagje', a long rolling paper mostly used for joints filled with only tobacco, and he bought it and when he was gone we continued our sesh)
the downside was that it's a pretty expensive restaurant/lunchhouse/coffeehouse(mostly selfserving), but we had a stack of folders they delivered doortodoor with couponsmost were for 2 servings so if you are with 2 persons it's a reasonable price to have a warm place to keep longer seshes
we used that spot troughout the winter, there were often more people at the balcony, often people at the table next to us but still mirracously we never got in trouble for it

so maybe people here just don't pay much attention..(or just don't care)
we also often walk around the city, including the main road in the center with stores etc with a joint, and in summer the biggest park in the center is our #1 spot(but that park is pretty wellknown as stonerhangout, in that restaurant we were pioneers I think)

djonkoman,

shpibrazz

Shpeening schpitz
I would reaaaaaaly like to come to your country man! :)

Have in mind everything you just wrote, and read this....

Here in Serbia it's illegal to use marijuana for any purpose, you can't smoke it anywhere but dark places with 2 approaches-one to enter the spot, the other to run away if cops show...but of course, cops know every single spot where a stoner could be and they can come in few minutes if they get a call from a citizen (yes, here the people will report you if they see or sniff you/your smoke)
And of course there is endless paranoia when you go to score some weed, and rush home avoiding main streets...

so i can just read your posts and cry...and dream that someday the day will come when ppl will just use the damn marijuana for their own sake in the middle of the street giving a fuck if someone is watching or commenting

i was soo off topic..sorry!and angry! :mad:

now a question for la masses: :brow:
how many bowls (classic VG) of quality herb should it take to get proper stoned?medium tolerance. :peace:

shpibrazz,
shpibrazz said:

Here in Serbia it's illegal to use marijuana for any purpose, you can't smoke it anywhere but dark places with 2 approaches-one to enter the spot, the other to run away if cops show...but of course, cops know every single spot where a stoner could be and they can come in few minutes if they get a call from a citizen (yes, here the people will report you if they see or sniff you/your smoke)
And of course there is endless paranoia when you go to score some weed, and rush home avoiding main streets...

so i can just read your posts and cry...and dream that someday the day will come when ppl will just use the damn marijuana for their own sake in the middle of the street giving a fuck if someone is watching or commenting

how many bowls (classic VG) of quality herb should it take to get proper stoned?medium tolerance. :peace:
this is why I love vaping. I have been in the game for 15+ years and not even one bowl in the VG gets my vaked.

lol I was high as hell when I wrote this. I meant to say that not even one bowl is need to get vaked. I usually take a few hits and am blazed.

VapeNStone,

cluffy

Vaker
how many bowls (classic VG) of quality herb should it take to get proper stoned?medium tolerance. peace

If you have to ask, just keep experimenting...

cluffy,
Quality stuff?

1-4. The VG bowl is pretty damn large, relatively speaking, and a large pack can last awhile. On the MFLB vs VG issue, I will say that the MFLB is obviously more stealthy for most situations, but the VG can produce big gut busters which the MFLB has trouble making.

charliedontsurf,

shpibrazz

Shpeening schpitz
VapeNStone said:
shpibrazz said:

this is why I love vaping. I have been in the game for 15+ years and not even one bowl in the VG gets my vaked.

lol I was high as hell when I wrote this. I meant to say that not even one bowl is need to get vaked. I usually take a few hits and am blazed.

Ha ha, i couldn't translate your sentence very well, but i thought it's because of my lazy english. :)

shpibrazz,

shpibrazz

Shpeening schpitz
charliedontsurf said:
Quality stuff?

Yeah, i meant like fresh, somewhat sticky herb...cause ppl are saying that number of hits on VG very much depends of the quality of the herb cause of more oils and else weeeeeed stuff, which make sense,no? :cool:

shpibrazz,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
shpibrazz said:

I own both the MFLB and the VG Bat.

While I may agree with the thicker clouds (and as the saying goes... if you see vapor, its wasted vapor). However, taste-wise? The MFLB beats the VG, hands down, no contest. First rip off either, similar. All subsequent rips belong solely to the MFLB.

BigDaddyVapor,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
BigDaddyVapor, The wooden VGs taste far better that MFLB. I haven't used an aluminum but I am sure their taste isn't the best.

paytonpenn,
BigDaddyVapor said:
shpibrazz said:

I own both the MFLB and the VG Bat.

While I may agree with the thicker clouds (and as the saying goes... if you see vapor, its wasted vapor). However, taste-wise? The MFLB beats the VG, hands down, no contest. First rip off either, similar. All subsequent rips belong solely to the MFLB.
I would have to agree with you as well. Now that I figured out the perfect technique with the MFLB I almost rearly use my VG anymore. I need it to be more discreet sometimes so the box just wins hands down.

VapeNStone,
paytonpenn said:
BigDaddyVapor, The wooden VGs taste far better that MFLB. I haven't used an aluminum but I am sure their taste isn't the best.
I have the wooden VG and no the MFLB just has the better taste that I'm looking for. I seem to get a good taste with the VG only when I really make my hit drag out and don't get the heat going, but then I don't get as big as hits lol. Where as the MFLB tastes like my DBV at home(I think the DBV still beats the MFLB on taste though).

VapeNStone,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
VapeNStone said:
paytonpenn said:
[..Post further above]
I have the wooden VG and no the MFLB just has the better taste that I'm looking for. I seem to get a good taste with the VG only when I really make my hit drag out and don't get the heat going, but then I don't get as big as hits lol. Where as the MFLB tastes like my DBV at home(I think the DBV still beats the MFLB on taste though).

Does your VG taste like earth? I love taking hits and it tasting like pure nature. Like mud and grass and trees and such.

paytonpenn,

shpibrazz

Shpeening schpitz
So i'm guessing Da Buddha is the next logical choice for my not-portable vaporizer? It seems that it is very good for it's not-so-expencive price...

anyway let's not talk about mflb vs vg anymore, we're going a little off topic. :rolleyes:

first everyone was excited how vg is working, now all of a sudden it's on the far end as far as everything goes? naaa... i really like my vg for it' will always be remembered as my portal into vaporizing world! :brow:

shpibrazz,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Agreed.

Coming from the owner of both - They both rock. And ironically, I am about to pick one up for a buddy of mine. I let him use my MFLB for a while and he lost interest. Before he lost his last VG that was his go to. :D

What ever happened to that SS coil review CDS? ;)

AGBeer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
charliedontsurf said:
AGBeer said:
What ever happened to that SS coil review CDS? ;)

Still in the mail, should be up within a week.
Mine should be here in a day or so, too. DAMN YOU CDS!!

I'm looking forward to trying it out. I've never used one before.

:peace:

Stu,
Top Bottom