VaporGenie

Edward Hyde

I didnt pay 30E for shipping, it was more like 9USD..

in their site it says that first class international may take up to 1 month to go to canada so for me that i am in europe it will be even more i think. and it looked like the express mail was the only choice wich costs 30 USD

+ i changed my font or something and i cant find how to put it back on default.:p

Edward Hyde,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
in their site it says that first class international may take up to 1 month to go to canada so for me that i am in europe it will be even more i think. and it looked like the express mail was the only choice wich costs 30 USD

+ i changed my font or something and i cant find how to put it back on default.:p

Well, maybe send them an email. I know for sure there are more economic options, and the vaporgenie comes in a small package so 30USD is way too much.

I remember i got mine for a reasonable shipping price, cant remember how much right now.

But for reference, a small package can cost as little as 5USD and get here in 15 days.

vorrange,
Reactions: Schotzele

Edward Hyde

Well, maybe send them an email. I know for sure there are more economic options, and the vaporgenie comes in a small package so 30USD is way too much.

I remember i got mine for a reasonable shipping price, cant remember how much right now.

But for reference, a small package can cost as little as 5USD and get here in 15 days.

thnx a lot. i hope i'll find some solution with that because i really want a hand carved vg.looks awesome and from the reviews looks also like its working as it should.

Edward Hyde,

Schotzele

Relaxing
anyone knows if there is some place i can get the Hand carved vg models in europe?i mean without paying 30 euro for shipping.

Yes, they've fixed the bug, you can now order a single VG to Europe for a 5 USD shipping fee
Only if your order exceeds 100 USD the shipping fees will be higher

Handcarved is my favorite model, it looks nice and is easier to use than the other ones
Walnut has a strange woody taste when it's new but it fades after a couple of weeks of use
The other ones don't taste

Schotzele,

Schotzele

Relaxing
oh yes it can take up to one month to ship to Canada, but to Europe it takes usually about one week, sometimes even less, according to your location. In which country do you live?

Schotzele,

Edward Hyde

Yes, they've fixed the bug, you can now order a single VG to Europe for a 5 USD shipping fee
Only if your order exceeds 100 USD the shipping fees will be higher

Handcarved is my favorite model, it looks nice and is easier to use than the other ones
Walnut has a strange woody taste when it's new but it fades after a couple of weeks of use
The other ones don't taste

i think i am going for the walnut even tho i know it will have a woody taste...and i think as soon as next month starts and i get paid i am getting it...:rockon:

edit:Greece

Edward Hyde,

Schotzele

Relaxing
Good choice! Don't worry about the taste, it's a bit strange (tastes a bit like molasses) but not unpleasant, and it will fade very soon.
Teak is very nice too :)
I don't know about the Greek postal services but I never had any problem with the Dutch ones, it always comes within about one week.
The USD is kind of cheap now if you buy in euro's so take advantage of it ;)

Schotzele,

Edward Hyde

Good choice! Don't worry about the taste, it's a bit strange (tastes a bit like molasses) but not unpleasant, and it will fade very soon.
Teak is very nice too :)
I don't know about the Greek postal services but I never had any problem with the Dutch ones, it always comes within about one week.
The USD is kind of cheap now if you buy in euro's so take advantage of it ;)

I was in Holland last year for 6 months with my university exchange program.i first tried a vaporizer there.arizer solo.in some smart shop near the old church.

Edward Hyde,

Schotzele

Relaxing
Here you can just use your VG on the street or at a regular café terrace :)
The European smart shops will only sell the classic VG, not the hand carved ones.
I must say that I rarely use my big electric vaporizers, even when I'm at home, the VG is so handy, efficient and easy to use... In bed, in the bath tub...

Schotzele,
Reactions: Jared

Edward Hyde

Here you can just use your VG on the street or at a regular café terrace :)
The European smart shops will only sell the classic VG, not the hand carved ones.
I must say that I rarely use my big electric vaporizers, even when I'm at home, the VG is so handy, efficient and easy to use... In bed, in the bath tub...

the reason i didnt purchase a vaporizer in holland was that i didnt find one pleasing me in all aspects(price-efficiency-looks).but after seeing and researching the mflb i ordered it and recieved it and i am completely satisfied with it. now i want this sweet hand carved walnut piece of vg. and i think the VG can be used everywhere cause it looks almost identical to some kind of normal pipe (really stealthy and doesnt draw attention like the MFLB does because of the "funny" intresting looks) + no smell or smoke because of vaporization.

Edward Hyde,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
the reason i didnt purchase a vaporizer in holland was that i didnt find one pleasing me in all aspects(price-efficiency-looks).but after seeing and researching the mflb i ordered it and recieved it and i am completely satisfied with it. now i want this sweet hand carved walnut piece of vg. and i think the VG can be used everywhere cause it looks almost identical to some kind of normal pipe (really stealthy and doesnt draw attention like the MFLB does because of the "funny" intresting looks) + no smell or smoke because of vaporization.

My first vaporizer was a Teak VG, then a DBV, then a MFLB. I find the MFLB is stealthier since i can hide it in my hand completely (without the stem) and i don't have a lighter to be noisy.

The teak VG, since it is all wood, looks just like a pipe but i always wonder if people starting thinking where is all the smoke. Certainly by looking at it, the VG is way more stealthier.

And finaly, the VG is stealthier with a piezo lighter. If you use a torch lighter with it, it won't look as pipe like IMO.

Another downside of the VG is the wind.. even with a torch lighter, the wind can be annoying, not such problems with an MFLB.

OTOH, i find the Genie gives massive clouds when used correctly and i love the taste, a little woody but very good nonetheless.

vorrange,
Reactions: Schotzele

Edward Hyde

My first vaporizer was a Teak VG, then a DBV, then a MFLB. I find the MFLB is stealthier since i can hide it in my hand completely (without the stem) and i don't have a lighter to be noisy.

The teak VG, since it is all wood, looks just like a pipe but i always wonder if people starting thinking where is all the smoke. Certainly by looking at it, the VG is way more stealthier.

And finaly, the VG is stealthier with a piezo lighter. If you use a torch lighter with it, it won't look as pipe like IMO.

Another downside of the VG is the wind.. even with a torch lighter, the wind can be annoying, not such problems with an MFLB.

OTOH, i find the Genie gives massive clouds when used correctly and i love the taste, a little woody but very good nonetheless.

with the vg u can even tell to people that down know about vaporization that its like e-ciggarete but its in pipe shape. :evil: but with the mflb if someone sees you holding it and vaping with the stem there is no way that he will ask you what it is.because it looks really weird for the eye that is not used to vaproization and here almost noone vaporizes or know anything about that.

Schotzele

Relaxing
I haven't tried the MFLB yet. It looks very interesting, but the batteries seems to be too much hassle, and i don't like the idea that you cannot change the screen if needed. Plus it's a bit expensive IMHO. I will maybe buy a second hand one some day.

It's true that the handcarved VG's just look like a regular wooden pipe, especially the walnut or teak ones. As I said I couldn't taste the wood after a couple of weeks of use.The thick vape clouds coming out of it can look like "regular" smoke to inexperienced watchers :)

Be aware of the smell thus! Of course it's very weak compared to combustion, but one can definitely notice it! And YES it is persistent in a room.

I havn't used the DBV yet, but have a SSV., not very different. Excellent device, you can connect it to a bong, but it's big, heavy, electrical, has glass pieces which can break etc... As I said I use my SSV and my Volcano maybe once a month, while the VG's serve every evening :). If I only could own one vaporizer, it would be a VG.

Schotzele,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
with the vg u can even tell to people that down know about vaporization that its like e-ciggarete but its in pipe shape. :evil: but with the mflb if someone sees you holding it and vaping with the stem there is no way that he will ask you what it is.because it looks really weird for the eye that is not used to vaproization and here almost noone vaporizes or know anything about that.

Well, my friends says it looks like i have an ashtma inhaler and i don't use it with a stem in public. It is like i said, the MFLB can be hidden and that for me is the best stealth.

If people are able to see it, then it is harder to explain of course. As for the Genie, if you see it, it won't draw attention, but if people look more than once (like with the mflb), they will wonder about the smoke as well as the smell.

So, it seems both devices are not the best cover up, but they are pretty good nonetheless. As for me, i was a bit more confortable with my mflb (i usually shaked under the coffee table or if im unable to, i would tap it against my arm), because i could hide it and i didn't have to worry about the wind.

I haven't tried the MFLB yet. It looks very interesting, but the batteries seems to be too much hassle, and i don't like the idea that you cannot change the screen if needed. Plus it's a bit expensive IMHO. I will maybe buy a second hand one some day.

It's true that the handcarved VG's just look like a regular wooden pipe, especially the walnut or teak ones. As I said I couldn't taste the wood after a couple of weeks of use.The thick vape clouds coming out of it can look like "regular" smoke to inexperienced watchers :)

Be aware of the smell thus! Of course it's very weak compared to combustion, but one can definitely notice it! And YES it is persistent in a room.

I havn't used the DBV yet, but have a SSV., not very different. Excellent device, you can connect it to a bong, but it's big, heavy, electrical, has glass pieces which can break etc... As I said I use my SSV and my Volcano maybe once a month, while the VG's serve every evening :). If I only could own one vaporizer, it would be a VG.

Taking care of batteries is annoying, but OTOH it is very easy to clean the MFLB and the warranty is forever which trumps the high price instantly. IMO, it is still one of, if not, the stealthiest vaporizer. The genie is a better cover story, but it is still a big 12centimeter pipe.

As for the DBV, i bought because the genie alone wasn't enough for me to kick my combustion habit.. the DBV made it much easier with its massive clouds and nice taste. I don't use it everyday anymore either, i use my Wychwood instead. Always on and extremelly eficient, i could hardly ask for more in a home unit.

vorrange,

Vap974

I just want to speak about the glass vg bat. I've got plenty vaporizers and 3 vaporgenies: the walnut handcarved, the ss coil and the glass vg bat which is really amazing.

As for the handcarved and the coil i use a torch lighter.
With the GVGB you can put a lot of herbs in it. The taste is superior to the others.
With iso you can clean it very quickly.

Sometimes i connect it to my Royal bong ....:o

There're two concerns: it become hot and as it's glass you can break it.
But definitly, it's my favorite vaporizer based on lighter

Smokey

Cloud Master
I just ordered my new hand-carved wavy walnut Vaporgenie :D I can't wait to try it out, lately I really wanted to buy myself a nice classic wood pipe, but I guess smoking pot from it might be quite harsh...so I said to myself, why not buy a nice vaporgenie? Pipe+vapor, flavourful combo ;) I'll post my impressions when I get it, I guess a couple of weeks.

Smokey,

Pcpvapors

Can anyone with the glass Sherlock VG please give the dimensions of the glass filter piece particularly the join size as well as how long it is?

Pcpvapors,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
any tips to clean the wood VG?

I removed the screen and scrapped most of the resin that acumulated there and i had one of those wire brushes to clean the tube part of the pipe, don't know what more can i do. :shrug:

vorrange,
Hi guys,
I recently was at a party and decided to bring my VG with me. Well a friend decided he knew better and lighted the tobacco directly on the mesh(?). When I now draw from it there's the horrible cigarette stench/taste.
Can I get rid of this? Did I(rather he) somehow fuck up my VG?
It's an all black classic one, btw.

SteveStevenson,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You will need to remove the clip, and soak the mesh in 91% Iso.
then use multiple pipe cleaners and scrub that VG's innards...
finally get to Vaping...
In the end, what will cover the smell is layers of Vaporized oils spreading over that space!

Vitolo,
Reactions: OF

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I have a somewhat stale taste in my VG, problably because it was in a drawer for quite a while. Any ideas on how to freshen it up? Its unnoticeable when i use fresh herbs, but once the terpenes are gone, it is there at the back of the flavour..

vorrange,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would set the VG down in a can filled with Dry fresh Baking Soda.
Add activated charcoal if you have some....
If you have neither dry silica gel beads will work.
close can and leave it for about a week.

Top Bottom