Vapor Spam Thread

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
well i got myself a belated christmas present... a half zip of romulan :brow:
i dont even think ive consumed that much in my lifetime so far :lol: looks dank and smells heavenly though

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Nice AoZ ... I just plugged in my PD. Its been cold for too long. Now I sit by my cellphone and wait :uhoh:

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
:luv: my zips arrived! Typical kiwi bush weed ... its the same dak I had when I made the PD Cloud vid :cool: the very last of last years harvest :( You can tell its been sitting for a while ... tastes a bit musky :uhoh: but I'm a stoked little kiwi :tup:

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
Glad you got resupplied vc. :tup: I got an oz. (some kind of nice smelly strain) just before Xmas, so I'm good for the new year.

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Curses to procrastination!!!!!

I should be trekking to the post office to send off some late xmas gifts for some friends but my butt doesn't want to leave my comfy, warm, couch this morning. :p

Organic Coffee + PD w/ kif + fresh snow + Ratatat = Wonderful morning. :cool:

I was just invited to a shindig on New Years too. I was told to bring my vaporizer to the party, it has been requested by several!!! :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
The VaporWarez, but I might bring the other guys along too... my friend has a slider bong that would work with the VG attachment (but its in need of cleaning) but I like the Purple-Days because I can leave it with someone and not have to worry about them breaking anything, where I kinda babysit my 'Warez.

SpiralArchitect,

CapnVape

I was just vacuuming my room and somehow hooked the cord around my billy bowl and sent a gram of finely ground premium cannabis flying through the air :o :(.

Me and cords don't go well together. I'm so clumsy I manage to get them wound up around everything.

:peace:

CapnVape,

max

Out to lunch
You're not the first to experience the 'flying herb' thing. :uhoh: As a matter of fact, I have some quality stuff that I've just removed from my bowl after reading your post. As much as I like using the BB for herb, it's not safe from cords and other accidents (unless you take proper measures, which tend to counter the convenience factor). I had a gram in mine too, so I can visually feel your pain. 1g=about 40 PD bowls :o :cry: I hope you can reclaim at least some of it.

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
well i really enjoy being back here :)

reading countless posts without saying a word is hard...but yall pretty much asked the same questions i would have when problems came up...anal vapor induction! what....then the guy ends it with..."yeah i was just joking" wow.....some corny shit right there :disgust:

awaiting the VHW like MAD! still cant get in contact with mark at vrip tech but the day will come...i have been keeping contact with stonemonkey on the issue and he says hes doing all he can to notify mark about my "phantom" e-mails :lol:

Great to be back reading what all of you have to say...ill add my :2c: here and there.

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

Glad to see you back around here Hennesey, and I agree with you the thread you mention is pretty messed up.

Yeah, Cap'nVape, says,"Me and cords don't go well together. I'm so clumsy I manage to get them wound up around everything." It's an old saw in the trades," If I ever jump out of an airplane, keep the parachute, I want an extension cord, it'll get caught up on something." :/

No I ain't giving up my bowl for fear of sending a bit of the stuff flying. Been around a long time and have spilled weed from every container imaginable. Blame the bowl if you want. :p

Max says, "I hope you can reclaim at least some of it." Mmmmm Labrador man,,, :uhoh:

Purple-Days,

CapnVape

Purple-Days said:
No I ain't giving up my bowl for fear of sending a bit of the stuff flying. Been around a long time and have spilled weed from every container imaginable. Blame the bowl if you want. :p
Same here Tom, no way I'm giving up the bowl. Doesn't matter what the container is, I'll manage to spill it.

CapnVape,

Beezleb

tokinGLX said:
testing out the hd settings with a garden shot at my friends house.
some topped bubbleberry plants, just over 5 weeks old.

please click the "watch in HD" as the video looks like crap if you watch it in normal quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFxFiGWER8
Nice

On the flying weed thing. I think we been there and done that. I blame combustion hehe.

Beezleb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Happy 09! w00t! I just got some super dank buds.... after not toking all day yesterday with a wicked hangover, some of that fine herb hits the spot right now!

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
^ Cute. Actually, I probably have more shoes than the average guy, and the wife is typical in that dept., so I'd be happier with the shoe closet. Of course it helps that I much prefer vapor to beer. :lol:

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
max said:
^ Cute. Actually, I probably have more shoes than the average guy, and the wife is typical in that dept., so I'd be happier with the shoe closet. Of course it helps that I much prefer vapor to beer. :lol:
but the possibility with a walk in freezer like that...now that would be a place to vape in...vapor den :lol:

funny ad Tom..made me laugh my ass

Hennessy1414,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Abstinence sucks. Nothing on You Tube is half as informative or funny without the help of my vaporizer(s). Baaaaah...only been mere hours and I already feel like a beached whale. Vape some for PV tonight, boyos: my monkey is dieting.

partially veiled,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
partially veiled said:
Abstinence sucks. Nothing on You Tube is half as informative or funny without the help of my vaporizer(s). Baaaaah...only been mere hours and I already feel like a beached whale. Vape some for PV tonight, boyos: my monkey is dieting.
ahhh your the best man.....so :lol:

ill vape you many a purple clouds
pd.gif
for my good buddy

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom