• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

coolbreeze

Which is the best in taste between Vaponic and Vapman? What about efficiency and vapor quality between them?
Probably depends on your skill level. The Vaponic is a bit tricky to use because the visual feedback is delayed, creating the possibility for overheating. However, once you get it down the flavor's as good as you're gonna get. The Vapman's a little easier to use, and if it suffers in comparison taste-wise, it's negligible--it's also accepted as a top flavor vape.

Both hold very small loads and both are very efficient. They're primarily flavor-sippers that can go larger, to some degree, with skill. The Vaponic I think may lend itself to larger volume vapor production easier. I would recommend the Vapman to anyone, but especially those newer to technique-vapes, whereas someone more experienced would probably enjoy both, so the Vaponic is also a vape that belongs in most people's kits (and given the price, it's an easy recommendation). Get the Vapman if you have neither, but don't sleep on the Vaponic.

Last edited:

Greenleaf88

Hey fc so I was just casually looking at my vape shops and came across a vaponic for 50 dollars so I ordered it.

I'm aware that it is a older vape but for the price and I wanted a vapman and love my torch vapes I figured y not.

Haven't received it yet just curious to know if anyone still uses it and how is the performance?

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
@Greenleaf88 I love my Vaponic. For me, it fits a very specific need - the ritualistic, analog experience that I enjoy a lot. It’s one of the tastiest convection/conduction (mostly conduction in my assessment) vapes with glass/stainless steel screen. It is quite advanced IMO due to a line that you need to know how to crawl up to before combustion. Once the load turns tan while heating, you need to be cautious, so I pull the flame back at that point. The obvious comparison due to size, spinning, and torch use would be Dynavap, but it has no click to make it foolproof. The flip side is that you can achieve great results for a relaxing few tasty puffs. It doesn’t melt my face like an ELEV8R or CH desktop but that’s what I like about it during the work day when I need to be productive. Single torch, 14 seconds + follow up heat as needed to stretch the load.

They recommend trying whole buds, but I actually like medium to fine grind so I can see some results.

CONS - it’s fragile and requires some precision to set screen properly and load, make sure gasket seal is tight, etc. That’s why I have a backup.

tukatukera

Retailer
Hey! recently jumped on that Vaponic train, copped the last unit at a local shop in Spain
Is the Vaponic team still active? Has anyone tried adding thermal mass (copper wire) to the glass to make it a bit more of a heavy extracter?
I've fallen in love with this design and am considering creating some cheaponics to always have one on me, and keeping the OG as a collector's item.
What are the reports on IH's with this absolute classic?

coolbreeze

am considering creating some cheaponics
See Rogue Wax Works! He's got some cool variations on this plus some customized parts to make more for cheap.
Haven't received it yet just curious to know if anyone still uses it and how is the performance?
I use mine occasionally for its flavor and ritual. How do you like yours?

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

Hey fc so I was just casually looking at my vape shops and came across a vaponic for 50 dollars so I ordered it.

I'm aware that it is a older vape but for the price and I wanted a vapman and love my torch vapes I figured y not.

I still use it! Lots of people deservedly praise the flavor. In my opinion it really shines in the smoothness and coolness of the vapor department, especially compared to other butane vaporizers around the same size. And with a 10mm adapter you can use it on a water piece/J-hook for ultra smooth vapor.

The learning curve can be quite steep if you're looking for dark extraction, but once you know the device you won't have any trouble getting the desired form of extraction. Patience and practice are the keywords.

I just ran some drysift through the Vaponic, hash makes this device a full heavy hitter!

Really need to use it with some hash again! You're totally right that it can hit you well with it.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey! recently jumped on that Vaponic train, copped the last unit at a local shop in Spain
Is the Vaponic team still active? Has anyone tried adding thermal mass (copper wire) to the glass to make it a bit more of a heavy extracter?
I've fallen in love with this design and am considering creating some cheaponics to always have one on me, and keeping the OG as a collector's item.
What are the reports on IH's with this absolute classic?
Hey man, glad you like the Vaponic. Read back a few pages to find out about adding thermal mass and IH compatibility with the ispire wand. :)
enjoy!

coolbreeze

Tell me more about the tech! I really want to optimize the use of this device, apart from getting the @RogueGuy reimagining of it which seems to hit like a freight train
Well the secret to my success is not knowing quite for sure how much to let the color turn before you quit torching! And possibly not paying enough attention! My sense is that you should quit torching at the first sign of color. There are probably timings people have worked out, I bet.

Truth: it's probably not too hard to master if you give it some time. But, I'm just like a vaping butterfly, toking over here, torching over there, drifting away on the clouds to another fun vape beyond....

tukatukera

Retailer
Yeah man! Same! Also been thinking about how to add balls and optimize the Vapocane from the same company and make it last a bit longer and have to heat less to get the best elev8r style experience

coolbreeze

Yeah man! Same! Also been thinking about how to add balls and optimize the Vapocane from the same company and make it last a bit longer and have to heat less to get the best elev8r style experience
Hah! I just got one yesterday! I've only used it brick-style so far but it kicks ass that way! I'll try it elev8r style later, perhaps. I look forward to your science projects!

VASked_Avenger!

I absolutely love my Vaponic! I got mine just recently, and it's already one of my favs now too. Taste is out of this world, very easy and enjoyable to use. Ironically it's my cheapest vape in my entire collection as well! Simplicity for the win, long live thee original OG Vaponic!! 🏆

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I broke my outer tube today, ordered 3 more (the last 3) from an online retailer. Parts are running out, we gonna have to start making some cheaponics over here just cause the OG parts are gonna be collector's items soon.
Sounds like you should invest in some 12mm test tubes. Pretty much identical to the outer tube. I think the pack of 50 I got was about $12.

Grab some rubber or cork stoppers and you have lots of storage tubes-and a back up outer tube right there with you.

I also use the underdog WPA as a replacement mouthpiece since I broke mine.

The rubber bit is virtually unbreakable...

Now if I break the inner glass piece:uhoh::uhoh:

tukatukera

Retailer
Sounds like you should invest in some 12mm test tubes. Pretty much identical to the outer tube. I think the pack of 50 I got was about $12.

Grab some rubber or cork stoppers and you have lots of storage tubes-and a back up outer tube right there with you.

I also use the underdog WPA as a replacement mouthpiece since I broke mine.

The rubber bit is virtually unbreakable...

Now if I break the inner glass piece:uhoh::uhoh:
Inner piece can be replaced by a short Lufka one hitter pipe AKA a crack/opie pipe

tukatukera

Retailer
I come with news and improvements.
Dynavap owneers that own a turbulator (one of those twisted thingies Simrell and others make to go inside the condenser), stick that bad boy inside your Vaponic inner tube, thank me later.
It's like adding a fucking A/C to the airflow and makes riding the line on the roast much easier on the throat. Also improves flavor and slightly restrricts airflow.
Go ahead, try it.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I come with news and improvements.
Dynavap owneers that own a turbulator (one of those twisted thingies Simrell and others make to go inside the condenser), stick that bad boy inside your Vaponic inner tube, thank me later.
It's like adding a fucking A/C to the airflow and makes riding the line on the roast much easier on the throat. Also improves flavor and slightly restrricts airflow.
Go ahead, try it.
Hey man,

Thanks for the info. Don't mean to sound too critical but please allow my following thoughts:
I wonder how you would fit it in without diving/ruining the bowl? I'm talking about the "end" piece.
Also, I guess when using an IH this might not be an option..? Making things rather hotter (assuming the spiral will heat up too)
Lastly, from my personal experience adding metal to the vapor path never improved flavor, to the contrary... But then again, I'm very sensitive when it comes to flavors and scents etc.

Thanks for your insights and enjoy your vaponic!

simba

@weedanwine
Picked up a Vaponic for £28 recently, I remember seeing them around when I was first looking at vapes but I didn't really get it. Now though I've got plenty of experience and after reading this thread it seemed a no-brainer.

Was a little hit and miss using it with a single torch lighter but after trying out a triple torch I managed to get more consistent results. There's a lot to like about this vape, and the idea of having one for flower and one for hash is something I'm considering doing. It works super well with old skool hash, although in that department still think a titanium e-nail is the best, but this is good for when that's not setup.

What I like most is the ability to evenly roast an unbroken nug, and tbh grinding your flower first makes more mess I've found. Every time I vape a small nug in this, afterwards I check out how evenly it's roasted inside and it's always perfectly even which impresses me. I also really love the tool it comes with, started using it with other vapes too.

Glad I picked this one up, I'm definitely a fan!

Last edited:
Top Bottom