• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapolution 3.0

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
Salutations everyone,

Has there been some news from the eventual version 3 lately?

:huh:

We are working hard every day to bring VAP3 to life. Chassis development is about 70%. I am working on hydrotube bowls today. We are still shooting for and end of 2014 release date. Stay tuned......

Vapolution Vaporizers,
Reactions: ataxian

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Yeah I gotta say seeing the mcig and it's reviews kinda makes me less optimistic about a new Vapolution model actually being an improvement, now I'm truly in a wait and see mode.

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
10679749_540754789388643_2780859915424744827_o.jpg

Here is a sneak peek at the new bowl size.
*The 2.0 (LARGE BOWL) is on the right.
*The 3.0 on the left.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hm so instead of pellets you would put an entire nugget in there?

I'm under the impression that we will lose the ability to do small loads with the V3, unless we purchase accessories from the V2. And bigger loads is not a selling point for me...

I was contemplating the idea of waiting for the V3 but now I'm not sure what the exact improvements would be for me and if I wouldn't be better getting a (possibly discounted?) V2 in place.

KeroZen,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I'm under the impression that we will lose the ability to do small loads with the V3, unless we purchase accessories from the V2. And bigger loads is not a selling point for me...

I was contemplating the idea of waiting for the V3 but now I'm not sure what the exact improvements would be for me and if I wouldn't be better getting a (possibly discounted?) V2 in place.
I love the size of the VAP2 chamber and will keep it for that reason!
The VAP3 I'll wait for the user reviews!

I would offer both!

Last edited:

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
Dimensions?

VAP2 = 9mm OD
VAP3 = 12mm OD

You can still do small loads with VAP3. A fully loaded VAP3 bowl holds .15 grams. The biggest improvements will be the drastically improved airflow, precision temperature control and the ability for the user to remove/ replace/clean the glass heater sleeve. VAP3 will allow the end user to remove the glass heater sleeve for cleaning and replacement. Also, the hydrotube set up is to die for.........

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanx Buildozer, I thought that a bit after I posted and decided to leave it up so Vapodudule might explain what their thinking is, like the Hows and Whys behind the Idea.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Thanx Buildozer, I thought that a bit after I posted and decided to leave it up so Vapodudule might explain what their thinking is, like the Hows and Whys behind the Idea.
IIRC they made a Halogen powered electric heater for the Vaponics, and they held like up to 8 at a time or something.. I forget exactly.. I think it was called the LUX or something like that?? But if the 3.0 fits the Vaponic, I would imagine you could use the Vaponic in it the same way as the LUX thing, or whatever it's called, I can't remember..

Yoosh

IIRC they made a Halogen powered electric heater for the Vaponics, and they held like up to 8 at a time or something.. if the 3.0 fits the Vaponic, I would imagine you could use the Vaponic in it the same way as the LUX thing, or whatever it's called, I can't remember..

Yeah it's the Lux, always thought it was a neat idea.

Can you imagine the secondary usage the vap 3.0 could have if this works? What if they built their own 'glass blunts' similar to the vaponic but with different lengths and bowl sizes! Then you could drop a glass blunt in the vap3.0, pull it out a few moments later and BAM-semiportable gong vaping! Of course you'd still be tethered to the vap but it'd be awesome for around the house or for passing around a circle of friends. Plus I just really enjoy the ritual and feel of blunt-style vapes like the gnome, vaponic, etc.

Make it happen! :razz:

darius

Ya'll should create another thread for the Vap 3 for discussion about that product, and just update this one whenever it is released.

darius,
Top Bottom