Discontinued Vapolution 3.0

bigbossgrayfox03

Vap 2 is amazing! Wish they made more as the top part of my gf's unit broke a bit somehow (she doesn't know what happened) and I need to buy another.

Luckily the path is unaffected, but I'm gonna have to give her my spare unit as a bday gift:shrug:

My unit has lasted me for a good 5 years now, but now I need to get another spare for moments like this, since nothing gets me as high or tastes as good!

When my aiwb broke I used the medium bowl for a while, and it's now my go-to strangely enough haha. It's really easy to clean and I have to clean my bowls often, and I could use it one handed while on my laptop :p It was a bit harsh at first, but somehow I feel I get larger hits with it since I'm inhaling less :science:
YMMV, not for everyone :rofl:

tl;dr: The vapolution 2.0 is amazing

PS: some nice g-on-g vape mentions here that I will check out

pigpenz

Vap 2 is amazing! Wish they made more as the top part of my gf's unit broke a bit somehow (she doesn't know what happened) and I need to buy another.

Luckily the path is unaffected, but I'm gonna have to give her my spare unit as a bday gift:shrug:

My unit has lasted me for a good 5 years now, but now I need to get another spare for moments like this, since nothing gets me as high or tastes as good!

When my aiwb broke I used the medium bowl for a while, and it's now my go-to strangely enough haha. It's really easy to clean and I have to clean my bowls often, and I could use it one handed while on my laptop :p It was a bit harsh at first, but somehow I feel I get larger hits with it since I'm inhaling less :science:
YMMV, not for everyone :rofl:

tl;dr: The vapolution 2.0 is amazing

PS: some nice g-on-g vape mentions here that I will check out

yes the vap 2 it amazing

pigpenz,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

pigpenz

I have tried calling and emailing....no response at all the the Chico office....I am afraid maybe they dont exist anymore.....anyone know for sure

pigpenz,

pigpenz

you know really the vap1 and vap2 worked great, I cant really say in 3yrs i ever figured out the temp control on the vap3.....i always went on low side 150C or 280F....I live where we get a lot of fresh bud any you needed big sticky stuff to put in the tubes for the vap3.

RIP

pigpenz,

pigpenz

ok went ahead and ordered some parts for the vap3 that get broken all the time.
was able to place and order and got a confirmation from them about order.....well let you know if they
come through.....if you need parts may be time to get them before they are gone. Am hoping this works out ok.

I know for awhile you couldnt order hydrotube but it got added again, but that thing doesnt break unless you through it against the wall. the little tubes break all the time.

pigpenz,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Broke out the Vap 3 tonight!
Man this is an amazing vape!
I totally forgot how pure this vape tastes when loading full, unground nugs.
And being able to remove the nug and easily check it's state of extraction is sweet!

Looks like it will be staying on the desk for a bit of a whirl!

To me this vape has always reminded me of a log style vape, just different.
Only I prefer this vape over any log vape as i seem to have more control and possibly better temperature stability on the Vap3.

It's a strain tasting party over here tonight!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Anyone know where to buy the glass core insert.
Any help would be appreciated. I haven't attempted to cut down a tube yet.

Melting Pot,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Anyone know where to buy the glass core insert.
Any help would be appreciated. I haven't attempted to cut down a tube yet.

The replacement sleeve for inside the unit?
Some type of glass that I hope was not custom made for the vape.
Parts are like chicken's teeth or the 2nd coming...

Have you tried emailing the original owner to see if he can help or even if someone answers.
Would be nice to be able to buy parts...

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
The replacement sleeve for inside the unit?
Some type of glass that I hope was not custom made for the vape.
Parts are like chicken's teeth or the 2nd coming...

Have you tried emailing the original owner to see if he can help or even if someone answers.
Would be nice to be able to buy parts...
It was a trade with a Fc member. When I received it tubes were broke. I bought 2 but sadly have broke both.

I have a few tubes that fit just too long. I'll have to trim about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. Very thin not sure a dremel with a diamond blade is the right approach. I'll attempt soon and report back.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I can not remember how to switch between C and F temp and it is driving me insane. Don't see it in the thread. Any help? Thanks much!

IAmKrazy2,

Dubmonkey

been away for a bit and mainly rocking a SV3.5 with the Vapolution glass long stem bowls. Does anyone know where more bowls can be picked up? Found a place in South Africa but not willing to to order from there.

any help would be appreciated \m/

Dubmonkey,

birdbat

Cannot believe it. Couple of weeks back I did that thing of typing some random word into ebay and back came a return that I couldn't believe. I typed in VAPOLUTION and a No.3 came up as available for less than £100. I wasn't sure if I was seeing things but I checked and it seemed legit so I hit purchase. Seems someone has been sitting on a couple of unboxed Vapolution 3's and I was lucky enough to get one.

It's beautiful. So pure. So simple. So delicious. Quirky for sure with some interesting firmware!

Problem next will be where to get glassware. I will need to find a glass worker local.

I completely rebuilt my Vapolution 2 and have kept that running for a few years. I did a lot of reverse engineering and rebuilt the unit and made my own glass ware but the glass on the 3 is next level.

Anyway, cannot believe I managed to find a brand new unit after all these years.

Peace.

Top Bottom