Discontinued Vapolution 3.0

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
A hydratube or hydrabase? I was just using my VAP3 with my vxl tube. My base should be in soon but whip usage with the VAP is so counterproductive im just going to have the unit upside down for that.

Edit.

I did have to buy a 18mm to 14mm reducer.

Last edited:

Zow237

A hydratube or hydrabase? I was just using my VAP3 with my vxl tube. My base should be in soon but whip usage with the VAP is so counterproductive im just going to have the unit upside down for that.

Edit.

I did have to buy a 18mm to 14mm reducer.

I'm using an evo hydratube but I've noticed that the pull on the vap is just so restricted :(. Have the unit upside down? The vxl tubing works fine? Saw it has both sides wider on the whip. If anything I should just buy the water adapter that goes in the unit? also how would compare the evo to the vap3? They both hit hard as hell. Just think that the xtra room happens faster in the vap3 because shit gets roasted so quick even when I pull the elbow out

Last edited:

Hey Nineteen

Nice video. I loved the song too. I see some bud broke of into the sleeve continuing to vape out the room. I love my Vape3 it doesn't have the smoothest vapor, but it has an excellent taste. I use mine through a water pipe and whip set up as posted up above. Again cool video and Youtube page I subscribed.

Hey Nineteen,
Reactions: paytonpenn

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Bud didn't break off I just didn't clear the stem entirely and having it fall down a bit the pressure rose some of the vapor that was still in the stem.

Thanks for the sub.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I gotta say I am loving this vap3. Received one in trade and wow flavor through the roof. And power to boot. I bought a dab bowl but when I received it it didn't fit Vapolution is all over it gotva new one on the way. Cant wait to try concentrate jn the vap3. Just using a j hook at 360f first couple hits flavor town then let it heat soak and watch out supreme style hits. More to come back to testing.
Thanks @Zow237 this thing is a beast...

I want to try to save this dab bowl any idea's I was thinking hit it with a torch or try to grind it with a dremel with a glass bit.
It dont fit right where they put the whole in it.

cgod

Hi there guys, from the UK and messaged Vapolution three times from my email asking a few questions but didnt get no reply, still went ahead with my order today for the VAP3.0, payment has been taken and i paid for express delivery but still havent received a tracking number, it also says shipping pending, normaly how long does it take to get it shipped with the number as i am abit worried now because i hadnt got a reply all week from them.. cost me £185 so dont want no problems! This is my first post btw very happy to be a new member to this great forum!

ChooChooCharlie

@cgod - In the States, today is Memorial Day. To honor, thank, and remember those who died while serving in the military. Many Americans have forgotten this, and just enjoy a day off from work eating hotdogs and drinking beer. It's one of those annoying days for us professional drinkers, putting up with amateurs. A sober human has probably not seen your order yet.

cgod

@cgod - In the States, today is Memorial Day. To honor, thank, and remember those who died while serving in the military. Many Americans have forgotten this, and just enjoy a day off from work eating hotdogs and drinking beer. It's one of those annoying days for us professional drinkers, putting up with amateurs. A sober human has probably not seen your order yet.
Makes sense! Hopefuly it ships from tomorrow so i can get it next week

cgod

Well, still shipping pending, and still no reply from my messages last week, im abit worried and kinda regret the purchase now because it seems they have been awol since last week, anybody from the company on this forum that i can directly message? Seeing as im from the UK its going to cost me way too much to ring, and i paid $20 extra for quicker postage, which isnt going to make the difference now seeing as it hasnt even been shipped! Dissapointed

cgod,

Hey Nineteen

Well, still shipping pending, and still no reply from my messages last week, im abit worried and kinda regret the purchase now because it seems they have been awol since last week, anybody from the company on this forum that i can directly message? Seeing as im from the UK its going to cost me way too much to ring, and i paid $20 extra for quicker postage, which isnt going to make the difference now seeing as it hasnt even been shipped! Dissapointed

I broke a heat sleeve when I received my first order. I called them and they sent me two new heat sleeves no charge. I know you are in U.K., but try to call them, if you are able.

Hey Nineteen,
Reactions: cgod

opalsteam

greetings all! so i got a vap 3 probably about a year ago and it works great but mine seems to have a smell to the plastic.i noticed it the day i got it and it still has the same stink. i've smelled the same scent from many chinese plastic products and im curious if anyone elses unit has a particular scent. fwiw i've never tasted anything off but the smell is quite offputting to me.

opalsteam,
Reactions: Morty

Hey Nineteen

greetings all! so i got a vap 3 probably about a year ago and it works great but mine seems to have a smell to the plastic.i noticed it the day i got it and it still has the same stink. i've smelled the same scent from many chinese plastic products and im curious if anyone elses unit has a particular scent. fwiw i've never tasted anything off but the smell is quite offputting to me.

Mine has never smelled like plastic. I have had it since Feb of 2017. Are you sure you aren't accidentally combusting? I did that once and it smelled terrible.

opalsteam

Yes, i am positive that i'm not combusting, the smell i am referring to is noticeable when the unit is off as well and is especially noticeable on the cap that twists off so you can replace the heater sleeve. It doesn't affect the flavor of vaporization but it does concern me as the smell is quite chemical and any potential off gassing is not an attractive thought to me.

opalsteam,
Reactions: Morty

Krahl

Tempted to grab one of these. Amazing special atm. Even with the aussie dollar and shipping it still works out to be way cheaper than the only one I can find in Australia. . So bloody backwards down here. Can't even buy of sell this stuff on Ebay

Hey Nineteen

Tempted to grab one of these. Amazing special atm. Even with the aussie dollar and shipping it still works out to be way cheaper than the only one I can find in Australia. . So bloody backwards down here. Can't even buy of sell this stuff on Ebay

Do it. You want be sorry. Get the all-in-wonder bowl if you do. The vapor is really smooth with the V3. It's one of my favorite vapes.

Krahl

finally just read the whole thread, interesting, only things putting me off buying one is it seems its just a fragile log and i have a worry of combustion , But the shop down here is offering me a good deal on it so what to do :)

Krahl,

Krahl

Well I think the lack of posts apart from 1 or 2 enthusiastic adopters since its release and the lack of reviews since release unfortunately tell me what I need to know about this one.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Well I think the lack of posts apart from 1 or 2 enthusiastic adopters since its release and the lack of reviews since release unfortunately tell me what I need to know about this one.
I love mine. If you can get a deal I'd grab it.
Grab a wonder bowl i wish i would of.
Awesome flavor. Ive not combusted with it. I use it at 360f.
The part that is easily broken is only 5$.
Good luck
Logs are great as well.
I use both

Krahl

Yeah the only problem is the shop here in Australia does not sell the spares and buying the from USA with shipping all the time will not be economical

Krahl,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I gotta say I am loving this vap3. Received one in trade and wow flavor through the roof. And power to boot. I bought a dab bowl but when I received it it didn't fit Vapolution is all over it gotva new one on the way. Cant wait to try concentrate jn the vap3. Just using a j hook at 360f first couple hits flavor town then let it heat soak and watch out supreme style hits. More to come back to testing.
Thanks @Zow237 this thing is a beast...

I want to try to save this dab bowl any idea's I was thinking hit it with a torch or try to grind it with a dremel with a glass bit.
It dont fit right where they put the whole in it.
I am so behind?

I have VAP 2 that taste amazing!
What is different about the 3?
GetFileAttachment

I'm a DMF (DUMB MOTHER F*CKER) I sill use
my VAP 2? OK so I'm blowing it?

FLAVOR = CIVILIZED

@Stu maybe I'm missing out?

@kellya86 I had to send my gear in.
This VAP2 is not bad?
I want to find out if the VAP3 is necessary?

Top Bottom