vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

CaleidosCope

Thanks, but what exactly is a latasans, does it just mean vaporiser?
The "Laststans" (latin for: wide-standing) is one of his two Vaporizer-Sets. The latastans is without the there-neck-bottle, there is a water cooler as an adapter in the middle stem of the round-three-neck-flask.
The "Plus1.1" is with the threeneckbottle and the bridge. The whip is separate.
Learned that from the Videos on his page. Galery. YouTube-Vids. ... seen them?

Last edited:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Niederfrankreich? LoL? Das wäre auch Rekordverdächtig, nach 2 Tagen Postweg :)
@Vapolaborium I would like too see you a least send one too @stickstones for a review.

is Stickstones the guru of vaporizer models?
I would like 200gr. heat in the flask and just let a tester check this through a breathing mask, and like to film the face.
:lol: :rofl::lol:

CaleidosCope

Niederfrankreich? LoL? Das wäre auch Rekordverdächtig, nach 2 Tagen Postweg :)

is Stickstones the guru of vaporizer models?
I would like 200gr. heat in the flask and just let a tester check this through a breathing mask, and like to film the face.
:lol: :rofl::lol:
You mean WEED and a PEP-Mask... I am with you...(you should deliver the 200gr Weed with the Vape ... Beginnerset for Starters.)
Unnerfrange... LowerFranconia... will oft keiner wissen ;)

CaleidosCope,

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
I actually meant 200gr. Wax / shatter :)
But I was wondering what kind of review this stickstones should be? The confirmation that there is nothing like it? Does it work? Wonderful, I have to laugh right away.
Ja Lowerfranconia.. sind die echt als so langweilig im Vergleich anzusehen im Gegensatz zu den Bayern? Ernsthaft?? :lol:

Vapolaborium,
  • Haha
Reactions: Weedaholic

CaleidosCope

I actually meant 200gr. Wax / shatter :)
But I was wondering what kind of review this stickstones should be? The confirmation that there is nothing like it? Does it work? Wonderful, I have to laugh right away.
Ja Lowerfranconia.. sind die echt als so langweilig im Vergleich anzusehen im Gegensatz zu den Bayern? Ernsthaft?? :lol:
Lowerfrankonia. Let the battle begin: Der Kopf des Bayerischen Löwen! Weißwurst, Handkees mit Musik, Bier und Äbbelwoi! Wo geht das noch? Und JA wir sind BAYERN! Wenn wir möchten...
Jep. Right around the corner a brewery. I'd prefer Äbbelwoi (Apfelwein - Wine of apples).

CaleidosCope,

CaleidosCope

Do you people know that you need 100 times the time the video takes to bring that on YouTube? WTF. Done. At least the unpacking. First time ever...everevereverever....Enjoy.

Oh and if you want to "see" something special...let me know. I think the next video ... vaping ... will come tomorrow... I think I put my new vape in the dishwasher first. @Vapolaborium: Nothing against you... ;)

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

Can someone explain how this works in simple English? Or a function video with herbs? Looks really cool but I am not smart enough to get it. Also don't understand the different models and prices. Do non EU customers get a VAT refund?

Advice to manufacturer though, you're obviously very knowledgeable in your craft but learning to be humble goes a long way. Not many people love to buy stuff from dicks, no matter how good it may be. You don't know stickstones just like he's never heard of YOU. You don't hear him dissing you? At least he's a known and respected reviewer/member here. I've not watched a single of his reviews and I'm not a fan but there are tons of people who trusts him. You? You're obviously here to promote your products just like other manufacturers, so play nice. Even if your product is best, other makers still deserve to have their shot at competing in a free market. You expect us to take your word for it, don't request for any independent reviews and cross out every other vape? Just cos you said so? When you figure out how to do this, please teach me LOL! That'll be my strategy for every single product or service i launch!

I'm not trying to offend you. Don't get me wrong. Just don't wanna see you start on the wrong foot with a seemingly great product. I do wish you the best and I look forward to buying one once I figure out how it works? lol

Weedaholic

Can someone explain how this works in simple English? Or a function video with herbs? Looks really cool but I am not smart enough to get it. Also don't understand the different models and prices. Do non EU customers get a VAT refund?

Advice to manufacturer though, you're obviously very knowledgeable in your craft but learning to be humble goes a long way. Not many people love to buy stuff from dicks, no matter how good it may be. You don't know stickstones just like he's never heard of YOU. You don't hear him dissing you? At least he's a known and respected reviewer/member here. I've not watched a single of his reviews and I'm not a fan but there are tons of people who trusts him. You? You're obviously here to promote your products just like other manufacturers, so play nice. Even if your product is best, other makers still deserve to have their shot at competing in a free market. You expect us to take your word for it, don't request for any independent reviews and cross out every other vape? Just cos you said so? When you figure out how to do this, please teach me LOL! That'll be my strategy for every single product or service i launch!

I'm not trying to offend you. Don't get me wrong. Just don't wanna see you start on the wrong foot with a seemingly great product. I do wish you the best and I look forward to buying one once I figure out how it works? lol
I couldn't have said it any better....being arrogant won't get you anywhere....just the reply alone turns me off it straight away...

justcametomind

I for one would be interested to know if this vape could be used (for vaporization purposes) without glass or at least with less pieces than shown (multiple bubblers and ashcatchers).

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

Off to work in the early morning.
Hey, Its "my thread" (and Abysmal Vapor's). Please be polite. If you have misunderstandings please use the PM.
If there are nonnative speakers involved be a little mild. Language has its hurdles.
I can tell you tonight a little from my work, arroganz, people... keep it mild. No one is born arrogant.
I can see here: a cool vape/lab. Cant wait for afterwork to show it off.
Good Day.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Leave the guy alone.. Play nice rules goes both ways . It is his product and he decides how go with it,there have been many successful ""asshole"" vaporizer manufacturers,but i doubt that is the case here ,to me the guy seems like a real dude so far.. Just try to put yourself at the place of someone that has never heard of our beloved stickstones,neither thinks that in order to get to people capable of honest and good reviews he needs to send it to other side of the pond to someone that you recommend but havent watched even one of his reviews,will you watch this one if it happens ?!??
This is also expensive gear and breakable , a trip to the other side of the pond will put a serious number $ on the shipping and 20% + taxes . Imagine that he wants to update something and work a bit with the reviewer which might involve sending new parts. If i was at his place and want to send someone a free vaporizer for reviewing i would get someone from the Germany or the EU,but that is just me trying to place myself at other people places.
""Do non EU customers get a VAT refund?""" NO ! The exporter gets a VAT return for the exported goods,this is a practice to stimulate export and avoid double VAT taxation. Art-Of-Vapor has spoiled you i guess, every other seller i know will consider the VAT deduction - Part of the price.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer

"The export of goods outside the EU is always tax-exempt"
With a free trade agreement, the whole thing would be more straightforward :)
These are the final prices on the website, if there is a tax exemption, all you have to do is clarify this with you and write to me directly, because I think that the sales shop is not designed that way by itself.

I agree with you and I can understand your reasoning
Let me tell you a little story:
My grandfather was in a posh restaurant with his friend in the United Arab Emirates, when he asked about a pepper mill, the chefcook himself came to the table, only offered to have the food free of house free , and say: Please do not visit us anymore..

What is humble / offending now? The cook, who feels hurt in his star "honor", or I for my grandfather, who didn't get any pepper?

What I'm saying is that I don't need any confirmation or recognition. It's just the fame and honor behind it.

It is like when your Father, the Lord, Jesus or God comes to you and asks you to create / create something for Him, where you say yourself that you could not have done it better because your whole perfection is , Your entire ingenuity and professionalism is reflected in what your father or other gentlemen say: thank you, I couldn't have done it better now. Do you understand what I mean?
Everyone can reasonably afford some quality work.
Do we still need cheap copies, or can we invest the energy and time in more meaningful things like research and science?

If it is important for you to hear the opinion of an experienced and honorable member like Stickstones, then he is welcome to express himself here in the conversation.
For me the subject of vaporizers is finished ... I don't think much anymore, these are just little things and optional / customized,
and I still make it possible for others because we men don't grow up, the toys just get bigger: )

Of course, there shouldn't be too much arrogance involved, I'm sorry if it was understood that way, but the translation ..., the cultural with the mentality behind it ..., then sarcasm, etc. that is just difficult to understand here.

The function is relatively simple,
You just have to understand the system :)

Have a nice day all

I for one would be interested to know if this vape can be used (for vaporization purposes) without glass or at least with less pieces than shown (multiple bubblers and ashcatchers).

was genau kann er damit meinen?

Und danke Dir!

Leave the guy alone.. Play nice rules goes both ways . It is his product and he decides how go with it,there have been many successful ""asshole"" vaporizer manufacturers,but i doubt that is the case here ,to me the guy seems like a real dude so far.. Just try to put yourself at the place of someone that has never heard of our beloved stickstones,neither thinks that in order to get to people capable of honest and good reviews he needs to send it to other side of the pond to someone that you recommend but havent watched even one of his reviews,will you watch this one if it happens ?!??
This is also expensive gear and breakable , a trip to the other side of the pond will put a serious number $ on the shipping and 20% + taxes . Imagine that he wants to update something and work a bit with the reviewer which might involve sending new parts. If i was at his place and want to send someone a free vaporizer for reviewing i would get someone from the Germany or the EU,but that is just me trying to place myself at other people places.
""Do non EU customers get a VAT refund?""" NO ! The exporter gets a VAT return for the exported goods,this is a practice to stimulate export and avoid double VAT taxation. Art-Of-Vapor has spoiled you i guess, every other seller i know will consider the VAT deduction - Part of the price.
Thanks a lot for your comment,
So when it comes to shipping even across the pond, there are no noteworthy differences (unless your air freight is delivered / dropped from the air :)

So shipping even at $ 64 would even include 2 Vaporiums in weight. So if I export, there are no further taxes. So it is a fair amount I would like to say.

I don't really worry about shipping and costs because I can make the packages and composition cheaper for non-EU countries. That means that there are fewer fixed costs.
And honestly? Of course, I would be interested in what everyone thinks of the Vaporium. And especially from the Americans who want to test everything, bigger and better need :)
The profit margin is deliberately kept small, I can guarantee a long guarantee, and everyone is welcome at my place. I want to move forward, and something goes better, then please, we all want to see and know.

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

Leave the guy alone.. Play nice rules goes both ways .
???

It is his product and he decides how go with it,there have been many successful ""asshole"" vaporizer manufacturers,but i doubt that is the case here ,to me the guy seems like a real dude so far.. Just try to put yourself at the place of someone that has never heard of our beloved stickstones,neither thinks that in order to get to people capable of honest and good reviews he needs to send it to other side of the pond to someone that you recommend but havent watched even one of his reviews,will you watch this one if it happens ?!??
Never said he has to send it to anyone in particular. Not once. I only mentioned independent reviews.
Again, not relevant to anything I said.
You are absolutely correct. I absolutely got that from AOV. Vapolaborium is also German so I thought I'd ask. Sorry but i did admit to my stupidity in my first few sentences of my post. I think i like the manufacturer's reply very much and I believe it must have been something lost in translation. Thanks for screaming No to me though :lol: I think i also prefer the manufacturer's version of explanation. I'm also sorry that I won't be leaving him alone. Its gonna be difficult to do so if I wanna buy his stuff:lol:

Abysmal Vapor

@Vapefanatic Well , i guess a lot goes lost in translation . I thought you were calling him a dick and give him behavior advice after.... , so that's why i referred to the be nice rules :) and that NO wasnt intentional ,haha.. Anyway peace to you mate ;) !
Also i never said it was moral for the exporters to not deduct the VAT,but it is a wide practice. If Vapolaborium is willing to do the same ,then he is a gentleman and fair businessman like the guys from AoV !

CaleidosCope

You are so cool. We were simply lost in translation. I recovered 2 assholes today (no, has nothing to do with here, its my JOB!)... showed them new ways... it works sometimes. If it works it is FANTASTIC.

Lets focus... on good vaping ...or what else are you here for? ;)
Lets wait until I tried it. I am not a pro-vape-critic but a human being with an extraordinary gift to taste and smell (...no its not a gift...), I think due to my colour-blindness....
So let me taste it... I will report how it all ends up! I just need a little more time. Anybody? Just some minutes! Please, I have PP...

Abysmal Vapor

I just remembered that most of those magnetic stirrer cylinders have PTFE coating,there arent many fans of it around here,lol. @Vapolaborium is this the case and if it is ,are there any other material alternatives to it ?
""Magnetic stir bars are generally made of ALNICO (an alloy of aluminum, nickel, iron and cobalt) magnets encapsulated in an FDA approved PTFE coating.""""
Guess there are glass ones.
1615465769969.png
@Weedaholic Write or wrong it is a decision that the manufacturer should make , your suggestion is good,but there are many factors into play,especially since review units come out of the pocket of the manufacturer ,but this is just my opinion too :)) . Vapolaborium knows best.

Last edited:

Weedaholic

I was the one that suggested stickstones ,I thought it would be a good idea too have someone review it and give honest feedback .not only that. but it would bring the guys product to more peoples attention.but if i am wrong for suggesting that. then i will leave it at that.

CaleidosCope

I was the one that suggested stickstones ,I thought it would be a good idea too have someone review it and give honest feedback .not only that. but it would bring the guys product to more peoples attention.but if i am wrong for suggesting that. then i will leave it at that.
No Wrong suggestion anywhere! How old is this thread? Patience! There may be more steps to come... so far: stickstones has NOW my attention.
Good! Good to know. Thanks

CaleidosCope,
Reactions: Weedaholic

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
A warm and friendly thank you to everyone.
Yes, many translated words are really lost,
but i'm really happy
what we and our ancestors created
that we do today with digital technology
can quickly create images, videos and translations,
so that the other at least understands what it is about.

I don't even want to know how complicated it must have been for everyone 200 years ago by letter or phone :lol:

We have all spoken out and got to know each other so far,
I wouldn't want or offer anything bad to anyone.
If I have my way, I would like to invite you all to my house, set up the Vaporium, put the tubes in your hands and say: see for yourself, the system can do it :)

It's no problem for me to hand over a parcel to DHL tomorrow,
and to have the customs clearance processed automatically.

Today I found out that every state (USA) has its own customs processing.

You can save costs on shipping, as well as tax. If you're interested, I'll be of course to work it out.

@Abysmal Vapor
The key word is:

Glass magnetic stir bars

yes they are rare with us too.
But I have found contact points / addresses, and my glass masters can also make this for me with neodymagnets :)
I want to stay true to my opinion of "Plastic Free" in the circulation system. That's why PTFE magnetic stir bars are not an option, as they cannot withstand the temperatures either.

@CaleidosCope
ich glaub die warten alle nur noch auf Dich :D

staircase slight of hand

Leave the guy alone.. Play nice rules goes both ways . It is his product and he decides how go with it
I think a lot of the reaction people have had is to comments like this:
Just one more please
it's nice that you have vaporizers from XXX and YYY, but please,
I don't want to compare these second class models to the best, cleanest and purest system in the world or to talk nicely.
If anyone feels that I’m missing some important cultural nuance that’s been lost in translation, feel free to weigh in with some info I may have missed. As is, this is 100% asshole behavior for a manufacturer.

Top Bottom