vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes. For sure. I told him... he is already a member. he wants to set up his homepage with more content first. A one-man-powerhorse...it seems it is really a thought through system. massy. but classy. If you are looking for stealthiness...walk on...

He wants to give you the best possible vape expirience and save the planet ...a little... the recovery of solvent in the same system you smoke the stuff you dissolved in it, is absolutely outstanding...so be patient... he just started.

For now he is not selling out of Germany, but he is willing to ASAP. This machine MUST drop in the US...
Germany is not the right time and place :bang:
Support for this?

Very cool, yeah I do not think I am in the market for anything like this, which sooner get one of those enail driven things probably... However I am always happy to see innovative tech here, and this one actually reminds me of a silly elaborate idea I had to use as a joke in a cartoon :lol:

Weedaholic

I am having a nice conversation with the vendor. He is really involved.
Could not withstand... I placed an order. :rockon:
Stay tuned...
Did you go with the digital are analog version ?
I wonder is there much in the difference......I would actually like too try one, interesting for sure but i could see myself breaking all that glass.

Report back after you spend a little time with it.

CaleidosCope

Did you go with the digital are analog version ?
I wonder is there much in the difference......I would actually like too try one, interesting for sure but i could see myself breaking all that glass.

Report back after you spend a little time with it.
And that is the cool thing... the glas is replaceable! ;) ... the vendor and I talked about the pros and negs of digital and analog...
i want to distill ... later ... so I went for the Digital Plus 1.1 in addition of the whip and the outlet cooler of the latastans (I want to play a little...) ;)
And I went for the digital because for the average the external temp control looks a little to DIY... but I understand the advantages.
Automatic gearbox or manual transmission.

Patrick (googleTranslate):

digital or analog ...

because with digital:
You set, for example: 200 ° C or 215 ° C, or leave it always preset when switching on the device, and the device then heats to 160 ° C to 170 ° C (where the first terpenes / THC / CBD dissolve) directly and then regulates to your desired "target" temperature.
Has the immense advantage:
it would never burn straight away, so you can slowly release all the ingredients automatically and steplessly (because you smoke with your vaporizer probably first to 180 ° C then switch to 220 ° C assumed) that works here without any great switching.
Of course, you can also set it to 240 ° C or higher, then it first goes up to 200 ° C, and you can pull everything in at once.
In terms of temperature, there are now no big limits for vaporizing,
and the digital version is advantageous in this regard if you want to distill & also cook with it.

to the analog version:
You turn the front control (the rotary switch) to the stop, and you also have a digital thermometer. When the temperature of 170 ° C, 190 ° C or 220 ° C is reached, you turn the rotary switch back (there is a scale on the front with actually a new logo :) to your desired level, then only heats 10 ° C, and then holds this level.

The analog can be turned and adjusted quickly and easily.
You just switch on the digital one, and first of all everything will work by itself,
and your last temperature is still set.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A true ALL-GLAS-AIRPATH with no heating element at all in the whole air path is outstanding for me to

But isn’t it just conduction?
From the picture of the magnetic stir bar and flower whizzing around, it looks like herb is loaded in the boiling flask and heated on the mantle.

Basically a Dry Distillation, in laboratory speak.

CaleidosCope

But isn’t it just conduction?
From the picture of the magnetic stir bar and flower whizzing around, it looks like herb is loaded in the boiling flask and heated on the mantle.

Basically a Dry Distillation, in laboratory speak.
Totally right... like a vaponic for example. But a little different!
Dry-Distillation. Jap.
DistillToLung. So far we are...
If the precooler stems are long enough I assume the weed will move a little too by the air...

I am so curious how it will end up if I fill and refill my 0.3g-0.5g...and again...for longer than one or to days how tasty that will be.
I will report...

Last edited:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
I am now bringing the package from CaleidosCope to the post office,
I still have something to do, and in the next few hours I'll give you a detailed answer.

Just one more please
it's nice that you have vaporizers from XXX and YYY, but please,
I don't want to compare these second class models to the best, cleanest and purest system in the world or to talk nicely.
If you write me questions about the comparison by private message

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Hi. Just found that "new" vape, and wanted to let you all know...

http://vapolaborium.com

... best: he is talking about "cleaning the system after weeks... just refill, don't need to empty!"

my jaw already dropped. And so massy-glassy...

Right.
The filling / filling chamber of your vaporizer is very small. (No matter which model on the market)
If you don't "burn" your material / herb with the Vaporium (temperatures above 250 °)
then you vaporize all terpenes, THC, CBD etc. and your weed is like extracted.
If you put new weed on it / pour it into the round bottom flask, then you have no poor substances,
which falsify the taste of the fresh / new. -> plausible
The very small aftertaste is still more harmless and more acceptable for the benefits
as constant work or the burned of a joint.

... but there is something really strange on his website:

https://vapolaborium-1.jimdosite.com/shop/fuer-enthusiasten-der-vaporium-bombassa/

What the glory??????

Prestige and image my friend ;)

The creator confirms meth and heroin compatibility on one of his videos!

Right.
If you as a manufacturer and developer present your new car prototype to me, for example the new Lamborghini Aventador "X"
And I say your car looks like a space shuttle
And you answer it (because you have integrated wings and rocket propulsion) and yes .. you can fly with it too,
then this is just an addition.
If a night vision device is installed on your rifle or pistol, then you can use it to kill better at night, yes or no?
Do you need it? There are still two different aspects between thinking and doing vigorously.
If you want to kill yourself, that is still your business and none of my business.
Can you drive 400km / h with your Bugatti Veyron? Can you also cook meth or DMT with the right glass equipment?
Everyone knows the computer game GTA (grand theft auto) ...
It was caused by bad propaganda to World famous ..: "Is there really a game where you can steal cars, rob / ambush, f *** women etc?" ..
You know what your Veyron can do, what your gun can do, and I know what my vaporizer can do.
Do we have to lie about that? Talking or hiding something nicely?
Hopefully now you understand my point of view and attitude. I wouldn't want to harm anyone
and I also do NOT give instructions on how to cook DMT or meth and also do NOT sell this glass apparatus specially designed for this.
ok friends? But I don't want to go into it any further or discuss it now, We're here to vaporize, not illegal things

next step:

Talking about: My Penthouse, my Maybach...and my LITTLE 500 Gramm vape... there in the MIDDLE OF THE ROOM. ;)

... he is a Bavarian like me. My Aromed4.0 was nearly the same price tag, 10 years ago. Still works. I see this "lab" on my TV-table... sipping and sucking all night long. My wife? She is talking about how harmful kitchen knifes could be to husbands.

Made my day,
but 100% yes ... And if you still have a Eurofighter in your living room,
the Vaporium is an eye-catcher =)
It's a great device, with so many possibilities and innovations.
And it's good that I have the Vaporium Plus on my computer desk and living room,
and if the woman wants to cook Sous-Vide, she just has to remodel her Latastans :)

That said, I've been curious of trying proper water cooled condenser in a vapor setup for a while.

Welcome, here it is ;)

If the precooler stems are long enough I assume the weed will move a little too by the air...
I am so curious how it will end up if I fill and refill my 0.3g-0.5g...and again...for longer than one or to days how tasty that will be.
I will report...
The precooler stems are long enough, I promise.
It swirls nicely and has a nice look,
and this too is well thought out

The magnetic stir bar function is not required.
There are advantages to having only one piston
and vaporized in this wax / shatter / dab at max. 400 ° C,
and then use the magnetic stir function for cleaning.
You can use that in the picture, but it is not necessary.

If you have any questions, then please

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Not so impressed by the ecig videos. Is there even a video showing the dry herb usage?
The videos will all be revised in due time, etc. Also in English, etc.

Dry herbs are the least of the problems ...
It would be rather nice to see the bud freshly cut off the plant, and straight into the round-bottomed flask ..

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Dry herbs are the least of the problems ...
It would be rather nice to see the bud freshly cut off the plant, and straight into the round-bottomed flask ..

So you say that one can completely skip the drying and curing process with your device? Or is that wishful thinking? Man, you would have revolutionised the whole cannabis industry! 😉

CaleidosCope

The curing process is where the flavor develops, not just chlorophyll breaking down. So I wouldn't see a huge benefit in being able to skip it.
Yes. But have you ever thought about to give the fresh weed a warm bath for a couple of hours in controlled temp condition to give the process a little "boost"...name it: fermentation!

Last edited:
CaleidosCope,
  • Wow
Reactions: arb

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
I'm very much looking forward to an English breakdown of the different parts of equipment.

Is this something you've tried? I've always experienced allot of harshness from uncured bud due to the remaining chlorophyll.
We've all tried to smoke it like this or to dry it quickly in the oven :)
But good / quality takes time.
I read that fresh material / plants are better for extraction.
But without sufficient fermentation it tastes like hay in a joint or vaporizer ...
So you say that one can completely skip the drying and curing process with your device? Or is that wishful thinking? Man, you would have revolutionised the whole cannabis industry! 😉
Absolutely wishful thinking :)
But I also heard many years ago
that a device has been developed that accomplishes drying and fermentation within 12-24h ...
I would be very surprised.
It can only be a process with heat / cold as well as overpressure and underpressure.
It could be done safely in the Vaporium, but I couldn't imagine it would work that fast.
The curing process is where the flavor develops, not just chlorophyll breaking down. So I wouldn't see a huge benefit in being able to skip it.
100% Correct!

I just thought myself....
the vaporizer, what can that fermentation,
should be able to harvest, too
I think then we have revolutionized pretty much everything and can relax :lol::spliff:
( Sorry for the bad translate )

ViCKi LEEKX

Fuck Vaporizer Combustion
I mean, it’s a bit extra. :science:

The Glass Symphony was my favorite vaporizer ever and if I could replace it, I would. Since I can’t, I stay on the lookout and in the market for the next great glass supervape even if it’s kinda huge.

I‘m intrigued and look forward to seeing more of this vape in action. I’ve always enjoyed the dry humor and directness of Germans so I’m here for that too - thread watched!

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
"Glass Symphony" sounded so harmonious for a vaporizer that I had to google it ....

When I came across this device,
I looked rather disappointing, and find the latastans version not much larger in terms of space, because it is a table-top vaporizer, and the Vaporium can be connected with a hose so that the device itself does not have to be moved.

But I will probably include the term "Glass Harmony" :)

About the directness ... what was I thinking when I first answered this in detail for the first time :)
+ Yes, I know it, and it is also nice looking out if you put all prejudices on a neutralization level :)
and can empathize with the reactions and perceptions :)
But nice when you can reflect this cultural smile with humor.

I am curious how CaleidosCope is coping with the system structure
( bad translate.... )

CaleidosCope

Top Bottom