Vapman

T9R

I didn't made it. ;)
I took it from a rather confidential fantastique graphic novel from the 80's.
I only edited a few things from the original drawing. The character obviously wasn't holding a Vapman in his hands. :D

Feel free to send me a message if you want to know more about it.
Well it's still very nicely thought out. Credit where credit's due. :tup:
It has the kind of vibe that I sometimes feel is missing from the marketing of the vapman, seeing as it's so appreciated by the connoisseurs of our field. :)

passenger

is this thing on?
Well it's still very nicely thought out. Credit where credit's due. :tup: It has the kind of vibe that I sometimes feel is missing from the marketing of the vapman, seeing as it's so appreciated by the connoisseurs of our field. :)
You didn't like the vaping woman on the horse at the beach? :D
One more vote to promote @Radwin Bodnic as marketing director from me! It's a very nice Avatar for sure.

coolbreeze

You didn't like the vaping woman on the horse at the beach? :D
Apparently some of us have loftier pursuits. ; P
Space-Vap1.jpg

coolbreeze

I like the art style of vapman.com by the way. :) Basically everthing that connects the Vapman to nature.
I agree. I thought it would be difficult to use outside but a bit of overcast or shade makes it easier for me, and the vibe is perfect for sitting a minute during a hike or when the fish aren't biting. If the site encourage folks to make that connection and take the leap, it means more happiness for more people. : )

It's a wonderful little piece of reclaimed wood to have in your pocket on a hike!
IMG-1501.jpg

Edit: It does look like a little spaceship, though, doesn't it? ; )

Last edited:

Squidge

Butane powered
...Personally it bothers me how the metal mouthpieces feel when they accidentally bump against your teeth. But I'm sure this won't be a problem for people with more refined motor skills. :D
...Or no teeth 😆

Personally, I prefer the POM as there's no flavour compared to metal, and it's less fragile than the glass.

It's also very easy to clean with iso.

ezpz

...Or no teeth 😆

Personally, I prefer the POM as there's no flavour compared to metal, and it's less fragile than the glass.

It's also very easy to clean with iso.
Wait…… I thought you shouldn’t use iso with plastic. I cleaned my plastic potter (Bowle) with iso and it got fucked up (black potter turned white). So I haven’t been cleaning my POM. I just rub off any reclaim coming from the top of the POM. I bought a glass HA MP and a TRWW acrylic MP for ease of cleaning, but I never use those because they don’t fit in the egg, and it becomes a hassle to take it out and insert it every time I want to use it. So I’ve been using my dirty POM.

passenger

is this thing on?
@ezpz Ethanol is safe, not too expensive either for such a small surface. I clean the pan with it as well.
Sharing some common knowledge but did't see it mentioned in a while: If you happen to have a grinder like the Magic Flight Grinder and further condition your already grinded herb into near dust like particles and sprinkle these on a Vapman sieve, the flavor is probably the finest you can get and is truly outstanding.

4-Aces King-High

Received my first Vapman today in Kotibe’ wood and Is surpringly Good.
Already wanting a second one. It is Efficient and seems to auto-temp.-step as you draw and Heat about 4-5 seconds each ,4 seconds of heat,4seconds of draw So as it heats up you go through the different terps. at the different boiling points and experience the flavors quite well,
Cheers to Vapman for a Good Device.

Squidge

Butane powered
Wait…… I thought you shouldn’t use iso with plastic. I cleaned my plastic potter (Bowle) with iso and it got fucked up (black potter turned white). So I haven’t been cleaning my POM. I just rub off any reclaim coming from the top of the POM. I bought a glass HA MP and a TRWW acrylic MP for ease of cleaning, but I never use those because they don’t fit in the egg, and it becomes a hassle to take it out and insert it every time I want to use it. So I’ve been using my dirty POM.
You can safely use iso with POM/Delrin

bankruptcy

Obtaining this device once again was my best move in the vaporizer world, I've been enjoying it thoroughly and my satisfaction grows with each use.
I went on a small hike to test my new device out in the wild. There was a bit of wind and it was pretty sunny, so sometimes the flame had a hard time staying on and I had a hard time seeing it. Nothing major, a bit of a nuisance, but still a great and fulfilling experience. Spent some time with the last swallows and also caught a glimpse of a raptor, I had a wonderful time.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Obtaining this device once again was my best move in the vaporizer world, I've been enjoying it thoroughly and my satisfaction grows with each use.
I went on a small hike to test my new device out in the wild. There was a bit of wind and it was pretty sunny, so sometimes the flame had a hard time staying on and I had a hard time seeing it. Nothing major, a bit of a nuisance, but still a great and fulfilling experience. Spent some time with the last swallows and also caught a glimpse of a raptor, I had a wonderful time.
Dude, that place looks familiar :cool:. I'm really not sure, but we may be neighbour.
Enjoy your vapman! :wave:

T9R

Very nice, enjoy! I'm fairly certain that I'm not a second possible neighbour, which is kind of disappointing seeing this view. :D

Looks like you went with the Kotibe as planned, did you also opt for the pure version?

bankruptcy

Very nice, enjoy! I'm fairly certain that I'm not a second possible neighbour, which is kind of disappointing seeing this view. :D

Looks like you went with the Kotibe as planned, did you also opt for the pure version?
Thank you man, im surely enjoying it!
I had the pleasure to exchange some emails with Micheal and for a twist of fate (and kindness) i recieved the classic version. I was keen to try the pure but im definetely satisfied with the classic, I think the myca compliments the vapman design and function very well.

T9R

Thank you man, im surely enjoying it!
I had the pleasure to exchange some emails with Micheal and for a twist of fate (and kindness) i recieved the classic version. I was keen to try the pure but im definetely satisfied with the classic, I think the myca compliments the vapman design and function very well.
Good choice! Some people don't like it due to it being another thing to worry about with flaking and water exposure etc, but I definitely agree that it makes the vapman a little bit more complete in both look and use.

Gourmet

I bought the ash 7 years ago, original Swiss from the master's hand.

Let's see how it looks after 7 years of intensive use, with good care and often on the station.

You can see that the pan has had the sieves in it several times, the noble patina protects the mica, the wood could do with a polish and the middle piece could also be cleaned better.

But all in all I am very satisfied, the aroma is still good, I like to use it as a workhorse.
And the grain is simply out of this world! :tup:

Top Bottom