• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Koldbludd

Great to hear that you have already achieved good results, feel free to check out our reddit cookbook, maybe it will help you find your technique faster! Here is the link https://www.reddit.com/r/vapman_official/comments/sfkrsz/a_vapmans_cookbook/

Btw now we can finally say a fixed date when the new limited edition kotibe wood vapman (500pcs) will be available.

Pre orders start on 28.10 and on 04.11 the first vapmans will leave italy and will soon (thanks to DHL) arrive at their new owners.

Hope you love then as much as we do!

Warm greetings
David and Michael :)
Can you say how much the preorder will be?

Koldbludd,

coolbreeze

IMG-2340.jpg

IMG-2343.jpg

Last edited:

vapeape77

That WPA was from Rogue Wax Works. Thanks, it just arrived but I love it already!
Oh man, I was on that site not that long ago and didn’t see that one, only remember seeing the chess piece looking mp…. I’m gonna have a look now, thanks!

Edit:
@coolbreeze This is the closest items I could find to your RWW wpa. Looks different to me… maybe I’ll email Ed and see if he has any plans to make one.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Kinda surprised at the clouds. It's got some weird alchemy with the Station where the hits are prodigious!
IMG-2382.jpg

Oh man, I was on that site not that long ago and didn’t see that one, only remember seeing the chess piece looking mp…. I’m gonna have a look now, thanks!

Edit:
@coolbreeze This is the closest items I could find to your RWW wpa. Looks different to me… maybe I’ll email Ed and see if he has any plans to make one.
He's got these two now:

vapeape77

He's got these two now:

Yeah I think those were the ones I saw before, was tempted for the gray/black one but I think I’ll hold out for wood down the line. Thanks for the help

Your pic is getting me excited about the rerelease of the vapstation!

coolbreeze

You ever leave it on the station connected to a whip to bong? Just curious… someone here was saying they like to hit it while sitting on the station.
I have not...brb!

I did try torch blasts while toking and that worked great.

EDIT: @vapeape77 , Just tried it with a whip and mouthpiece on a partially-cooked bowl and it seems to work pretty well, with caveats:
1. Hope it's safe for the unit (not sure why it wouldn't be if the heatings are kept briefish)
2. You have to hold it in place as the whip is pulling on it with some weight/force.
3. It might work better with the newer WPAs listed above: the steel tube in mine extends far enough to close off the intakes creating a very tight draw; the new ones leave the intakes uncovered.

I'll have to try it again later thru some glass.

Last edited:

vapeape77

I have not...brb!

I did try torch blasts while toking and that worked great.

EDIT: @vapeape77 , Just tried it with a whip and mouthpiece on a partially-cooked bowl and it seems to work pretty well, with caveats:
1. Hope it's safe for the unit (not sure why it wouldn't be if the heatings are kept briefish)
2. You have to hold it in place as the whip is pulling on it with some weight/force.
3. It might work better with the newer WPAs listed above: the steel tube in mine extends far enough to close off the intakes creating a very tight draw; the new ones leave the intakes uncovered.

I'll have to try it again later thru some glass.
Excellent @coolbreeze! I was thinking this might be the case with your #2 caveat. Plus I can be a big klutz and would hate to break glass and a station all at once🤣. I was actually wondering if it introduces more convection too… anyway appreciate the feedback!

Texus

Aos3327

@VGOODIEZ has a nice bent glass stem with dimples that I like. But part of that is since my Vapman is upright in the Station.

I dig the various Ti stems that control airflow. Slight pref to Vapman's over Simrell. Tho Simrell is usable with a 10mm joint, tho. But you need to pull the mouthpiece out a tad to get a good fit (I may try to find a spacer eventually).

Otherwise a matter of personal material preference.

Also shoutout to adaptor makers that adds ability to use Dynavap stems. A few out there. My fave is from DynaBox. Seen here with Phat Piggie stem. I kinda like the floating look but have considered a fitted wood cylinder for more of an all wood look. KG Woodcrafts has nice wood adaptors too. But my early one didn't work with Phat Piggie (other stems were fine with it).

I tried a little dyna oring to get the spacing right for Austyns mouthpiece, however, I agree with you and prefer the Vapman version for adjustable airflow.

vapeape77

I tried a little dyna oring to get the spacing right for Austyns mouthpiece, however, I agree with you and prefer the Vapman version for adjustable airflow.
I’m not exactly sure why but I like the airflow open full for hash and halfway for flower on the new vapman stems. Since I have three vapmans, I use two of the new version stems for flower and an og white mp with my designated hash hitter as it gets rather messy in there…

Top Bottom