• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
Happens to me sometimes if I forget there's fresh kief loaded and I test the airflow.

Received the AFC mouthpieces today! I like the stainless a lot. About 3/4 closed is my perfect flow for concentrate.

The additional depth of the afc is making me hesitate to use the POM... just because of it's proximity to hot filter. @vapman do you think there's chance of melting the POM during hot draws?
Hello friends, as has already been mentioned, the POM / AFC POM mouthpiece easily withstands temperatures up to 175 degrees. Because it is only with wood in connection which does not conduct heat, it does not even come close to such temperatures. Thus, we can guarantee that the use is completely safe.

I saw a discussion of the POM once pointing out that when dropped, the POM is lightweight and allows the Vapman to hit on a wooden part and bounce, whereas a metal or glass mouthpiece may weigh enough to turn over during the tumble, hit the floor first, and send a jolt through the entire thing that can damage the structure of the vape.
This is very right man and a very important point!

love to you all guys! :)

Squidge

Butane powered
There's some more Swiss made Vapmans available. These were recently made by René Balli, himself.

Screenshot of e-mail I got:

Link to collection on website:

Discount code: THANKSFUCKCOMBUSTION will still give you 10% off 👍 Just bear in mind that if that takes the total under €150, you'll be charged delivery.

Note to self:
:bang: I do not need another Vapman... I do Not need another Vapman... I do NOT need another Vapman! :bang:

Last edited:

RxPlorer

Hello friends, as has already been mentioned, the POM / AFC POM mouthpiece easily withstands temperatures up to 175 degrees. Because it is only with wood in connection which does not conduct heat, it does not even come close to such temperatures. Thus, we can guarantee that the use is completely safe.

This is very right man and a very important point!

love to you all guys! :)
Thanks for replying! I switched over to the POM AFC and I LOVE it!

Cheers

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

So happy to see some more Swiss made vapmen for sale, I’m half tempted to get another as a backup and for historical purposes.

Someone tell me how to upload pics on a phone so I can show off my Swiss walnut VM ;)

This company and product is so cool, Michael and David deserve full credit for keeping the chill vibes going in a time where the butane space is making some big performance leaps and going balls to the wall.

Sometimes it’s nice to take the scenic route and I’m glad these guys get that just as well as René does

Squidge

Butane powered
So happy to see some more Swiss made vapmen for sale, I’m half tempted to get another as a backup and for historical purposes.
This is the problem I have. I regularly use my walnut (with added spelling mistake - it says "Vapmain" lol), but my Pear classic is pristine, so I kinda want a pristine Walnut as well. :bang::bang::bang:

Someone tell me how to upload pics on a phone so I can show off my Swiss walnut VM ;)
This might help you post pictures.

Post in thread 'Image Attachments' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/image-attachments.50036/post-1649375

My_50p_worth

This is the problem I have. I regularly use my walnut (with added spelling mistake - it says "Vapmain" lol), but my Pear classic is pristine, so I kinda want a pristine Walnut as well. :bang::bang::bang:

This might help you post pictures.

Post in thread 'Image Attachments' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/image-attachments.50036/post-1649375

Go for it! VAS doesn’t count when it’s a Vapman ;)

Cheers for that link, I’ll have a read and hopefully this thread will have some photos of a very well used Swiss walnut later

Squidge

Butane powered
Go for it! VAS doesn’t count when it’s a Vapman ;)

Cheers for that link, I’ll have a read and hopefully this thread will have some photos of a very well used Swiss walnut later
But my Walnut doesn't look that bad. Ok, there is slight discoloration on the crucible, but its certainly not as bad as some I've seen.

When new...

Now, after ten months of use...

coolbreeze

But my Walnut doesn't look that bad. Ok, there is slight discoloration on the crucible, but its certainly not as bad as some I've seen.

When new...

Now, after ten months of use...
Looks well-loved but solid to me! My OG Pear shows a little heat wear on the stem but my Olive looks mint. I've kind of used them as a treat, but with the Endless Knot it's more like daily. So glad these are still available for folks!

Last edited:

Squidge

Butane powered
Looks well-loved but solid to me! My OG Pear shows a little heat wear on the stem but my Olive looks mint. I've kind of used them as a treat, but with the Endless Knot it's more like daily. So glad these are still available for folks!
The walnut is my DD, use it approx six times/day. I know the flavour profile of it so well that it helps me discern the flavours of different CBD strains I try out.

Olive: I've used this about a dozen times - though, if I were to introduce someone to the Vapman, I would use this and let them use the walnut. Apple: about six times in total. Pear: never.

[Slightly off topic]
I'll switch to my Omnivap XL every so often if I need a bigger, faster hit; or I'll grab my SBJr if I really want to end up on my arse lol But I'll always return to my Vapman ❤️

@My_50p_worth That's where the circular staining comes from on mine - I experimented with concentrates using the sieve.

@RxPlorer I know the pans can be replaced easily on the new (Italian made) Vapman. If you needed one now, it should be easy enough to hit up Michael and David to get one.

Last edited:

Gourmet

@RxPlorer I know the pans can be replaced easily on the new (Italian made) Vapman. If you needed one now, it should be easy enough to hit up Michael and David to get one.
The challenge could be postage, depending on the recipient country, because the pan with the brass tubes on it is not flat enough for a simple letter.

Those who can accept the higher postage costs, or preferably want to order other parts, can certainly ask for it, I guess.

In general, my experience is that if a Vapman pan were so broken that it needed to be replaced for more than just visual reasons, the whole Vapman would probably be in bad shape as well.

Exception may be if the brass legs were turned out because the middle piece was too tightly stuck to the pan.
Therefore, it is advisable to open the Vapman only in a warm state after using resins.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The other day I had more experience in cleaning heavily used Vapmans that have hardly ever been cleaned.
The tools used were Magic Eraser sponge, brush, wooden skewers and toothpicks, methylated spirits or isopropylene alcohol,
cotton swabs, pipe cleaners, a fine screwdriver (for the filter),
and scalpel knife for very badly stuck areas. (veeeeeeeery carefully! :D)

If the brass tubes are clogged, a sewing needle and heating the vapman beforehand will help.

The mouthpieces (POM, glass, metal) and filters float in alcohol for a few hours before mechanical cleaning.

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

So I finally worked it out, hopefully you guys can see my *extremely* well loved Swiss Walnut hash destroyer

Gore warning for some of the more delicate ;)

4554-F6-E5-19-F0-4-B65-B5-A1-0831-A2-E6-BC97.jpg

C6-ED2222-974-F-4-A87-B3-FA-323-A47-B1-ED7-B.jpg

DE4-D4-D79-D9-D5-4-CC5-AD2-A-44-A95-C14-C04-B.jpg

coolbreeze

So I finally worked it out, hopefully you guys can see my *extremely* well loved Swiss Walnut hash destroyer

Gore warning for some of the more delicate ;)

4554-F6-E5-19-F0-4-B65-B5-A1-0831-A2-E6-BC97.jpg

C6-ED2222-974-F-4-A87-B3-FA-323-A47-B1-ED7-B.jpg

DE4-D4-D79-D9-D5-4-CC5-AD2-A-44-A95-C14-C04-B.jpg
Holy shit you weren't kidding!!! I was only joking about clearing it in one hit!

Edit: Btw, did you know they have...er,...backups... for sale now?!

Edit edit: Btw, congrats on the image posting! This is amazing, and definitely worth it! ; )

My_50p_worth

Holy shit you weren't kidding!!! I was only joking about clearing it in one hit!
Well you know, being in an illegal country sometimes we gotta rush the hit ;)

But no, I prefer the Vapman with a bit of “seasoning” - it adds something to the taste I find.

Although admittedly this has gone past a light seasoning and is now slightly impeding heat transfer so hopefully the magic sponge saves the day :lol:

coolbreeze

Well you know, being in an illegal country sometimes we gotta rush the hit ;)

But no, I prefer the Vapman with a bit of “seasoning” - it adds something to the taste I find.

Although admittedly this has gone past a light seasoning and is now slightly impeding heat transfer so hopefully the magic sponge saves the day :lol:
Very nice, my friend. I expect the fellas to send out an acquisition request for the Vapman Museum collections!

Top Bottom