Vapman

Pea_Oh_Tea

I actually genuinely think that the Vapman is a work of art and design that is of the caliber often scene at MoMa! -- they should have one as part of their permanent collection!

But since you had to bring a Vapbong into the conversation, I will let someone else suggest which other museum might best be suited to showcase the Vapbong! :)

coolbreeze

I actually genuinely think that the Vapman is a work of art and design that is of the caliber often scene at MoMa! -- they should have one as part of their permanent collection!

But since you had to bring a Vapbong into the conversation, I will let someone else suggest which other museum might best be suited to showcase the Vapbong! :)
I completely agree, but it struck me as funny and made me think about how unusual and cool it is that the vaporizer industry, if you want to think of it like that, has so significant an artisan component. I suppose it's because these are what appeal to me, but almost every one of my vaporizers is a beautiful little handmade device of some clever design or another. Exhibit A, the Vapman!

Pcloudy

The one I ordered from grasscity a month ago just showed up and now these deals. I'll be swimming in vapmans. Had to pick up a walnut one at that price. Had to add an extra screen to get above the 99e for free shipping. What a deal. I wish I could buy more

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Enjoy Folks! :love:
Thanks! Awesome deals on the 420 kits. Just picked up my first, an OG Classic in Pear.

Vapman's been on my radar for a while now after years of dismissing it as a freaky-shaped, pure conduction, niche-of-niche contraption. At these prices (and free shipping), I had to jump. And this after I justified paying full fare for a basic Anvil as my "only" 420 splurge this year.

Sometimes, I love and hate FC at the same time.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Great bundles and I am tempted.

I find the 420 sale kits a bit odd though. 3 different mouthpiece is nice choice but except for the glass ones are indestructible so having 3 included seems overkill, but still Cool.

I find the inclusion of the springs and replacement screen the weirdest. My massdrop pear vapman has been used and abused over the last 5 years, including fully taken apart a number of times to redo the scorching (for aesthetics/art) and the springs and screen are like new.

I can't ever see a use for these unless people are using the device completely incorrectly and somehow breaking them...in which case a single spare pair wouldn't be enough anyway in my opinion.

I would prefer the box over these inclusions-although I understand the box is bulky and probably greatly increases postage costs so leaving it out makes sense.

The additions included are probably to add value to a greatly discounted package, which is appreciated, but I feel I am buying items I will never use, so that has stopped me from committing to one of those lovely olive vapmans...so far

Crust

The additions included are probably to add value to a greatly discounted package, which is appreciated, but I feel I am buying items I will never use, so that has stopped me from committing to one of those lovely olive vapmans...so far
I generally agree but since it’s not possible to get a new vapman ala carte for less I think I’ll just take the extra’s and count my good fortune.

I purchased a Swiss walnut, my first vapman. It would have cost me an $60 with a discount to try a new vapman any other time.

Squidge

Butane powered
...And the inclusion of the springs and replacement screen the weirdest. My massdrop pear vapman has been used and abused over the last 5 years, including fully taken apart a number of times to redo the scorching (for aesthetics/art) and the springs and screen are like new.

I can't ever see a use for these unless people are using the device completely incorrectly and somehow breaking them...in which case a single spare pair wouldn't be enough anyway in my opinion...
If you go on YouTube and look up the "Don't worry, vape happy" review of the Vapman, you'll see that Ryan has managed to scorch the filter with his use.

Also, if anyone copied his method of removing the mouthpiece without removing the middle from the base first, it's possible they could mess up the springs as well.

I think both spares could come in useful for some.
Thought it was a great opportunity to add a pear to the collection. Wish the boxwood would have made an appearance.
I also bought a Classic Pear bundle to complete my collection. It was the only one I really felt was "missing".

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
From several Vapmans only one has a little worn out springs. The bowl does not seal as tight as it should, from that point onward I store them in their eggs with the middle piece sitting loose on the base and never had that problem to reappear. But having extra springs is a nice thing!

vaping herbs

P0KERF1SH

This may be a bit hard to believe but I have my original Vapman from back in 2008 or maybe 2009. It is still going strong. The owner was always really nice and included extras with every order. I have more supplies than I could ever use/

I have so many electronic vapes but ALWAYS go back to the torch types.
Flame.... Vapman, DynaVap, maybe one day an Anvil, and does anyone recall the Ubie? My very first flame vape before it was cool to vape! :)

Texus

I just bought a walnut Swiss classic. Been wanting a Vapman for a long time and this was an excellent deal.
Lovely choice. And goes very well with them DV/Simrell adaptor sold by
Dear Vapmaniacs, dear friends.

We know that many of you have been waiting for the release of the new power stations for a very long time. We are so thankful for your patience. You have our word: we're really working hard to make the new power stations available soon and for a reasonable price.

In the meantime, we have five power stations left from René's production. These stations have been sitting around in our warehouse for a while; we simply never had the heart to let them go.

But the moment has arrived. These power stations would be better off in the hands of some caring owners that can really make the most of them.

We only have five stations, and there are many of you. Unsure of how to proceed in order to choose the lucky owners, we thought of doing an auction on Instagram. If you'd like to participate, please visit our IG https://www.instagram.com/vapman_official/?hl=es where you will find the terms of the auction.

Here's the Vapman team wishing you all a peaceful day and many dank bowls.
Hot dog, I think I won a Station in the auction! Still awaiting confirmation but as best I can tell from IG...

That should do me for 4/20/22.

Poolride

What’s the bidding value for my soul?

Fine print in the rules is they’re using Central European Time (CET) in Italy…

Poolride,

Pcloudy

They all went for close to 400usd it looks like. That was a bit to rich for my blood no matter how much I wanted one. Even though I'm pretty much exclusively using vapmans these days.

Pcloudy,
Reactions: vapman

Texus

They all went for close to 400usd it looks like. That was a bit to rich for my blood no matter how much I wanted one. Even though I'm pretty much exclusively using vapmans these days.
Yeah, just under $400, which isn't too bad considering last time they were offered by VGoodiez the price was $275. So yes there is a premium. But I was good with that at this point.

Pcloudy

It took all my will power not to get one. I'll have to just wait and see what the new ones are looking like. I have tried a lot of devices and the vapman has been my favorite so I'm pretty all in on them

someTooL

Yep. Was occupied during the final moments or maybe VAS would have taken over. Congrats @Texus definitely a super pickup.

Hopefully Vapman took notice of the possible starting price point people will be comfortable with. $400 for a collectors is justified, but I’m not sure the demand will be there for a similar launch price.

Texus

Yes, I do think that $400 is probably too much for the eventual retail station. The original price point even felt high for a heater originally, and think they'd sell more if they can keep price below $300. I'd guess much more volume if it could be closer to $200, but that may be pushing it in terms of cost to manufature, etc. Especially in light of ongoing parts shortages.

Pcloudy

I agree. 200 I'm in but 300 meh I'm fine with a lighter. I don't even bother with my dynavaps unless I have an ih but I don't find using a torch on the vapman that tedious. I'm not sure what it was but I hated using a torch with a dynavap.

Pcloudy,
Reactions: Squidge

Texus

I agree. 200 I'm in but 300 meh I'm fine with a lighter. I don't even bother with my dynavaps unless I have an ih but I don't find using a torch on the vapman that tedious. I'm not sure what it was but I hated using a torch with a dynavap.
Agreed that Vapman torch is not nearly as bad as Dynavap, where I am IH pretty exclusively unless in a pinch.

Got my confirmation from Vapman. Just need to wait for them to get in the US plugs...

... and I'll just pretend I didn't just read about @kuzko getting one for $150.

kuzko

Agreed that Vapman torch is not nearly as bad as Dynavap, where I am IH pretty exclusively unless in a pinch.

Got my confirmation from Vapman. Just need to wait for them to get in the US plugs...

... and I'll just pretend I didn't just read about @kuzko getting one for $150.

TBF it was years ago so they’ve only gotten more rare and coveted since then. You’re going to be happy with it.

kuzko,
Top Bottom