Vapman

someTooL

Have had consistent and satisfying morning sessions with holes open…well sorta open.

Two holes are covered while holding and then some slight back and forth while hitting to open those. If you have time, such a great ritual to start the day :myday:

RxPlorer

Just received mine, tested, not bad but need somes pratice to have lot of vapor

Definitively need a middlepiece without the 3 holes, i hope vapman want to create this thing, i dont like hole on the vapor way. Sames problem for me for sticky junior or dynavap, it's my style of vape, no need hole

Very difficult to block at same times the 3 holes with finger :(

Any idea to block these 3 holes ?

Thanks
A rubber band of medium thickness should cover those up nicely, and should be pretty secure if you size it properly

nils

Thanks for all for your answers about holes, after a afternoon session, yes i keep only 2 holes closed and one open finaly
Very awesome device, you can make lot of session in a row without bad feeling
it's clever to use

Great job vapman

(sorry for my english)

ezpz

Now that I am using Rogue WPA that blocks the holes (mostly) I can get thick quick hits with my station! easier than finger dance
Same here. I've been using the Rogue WPA with a j-hook or just natively. I like using it better than the stock stems because it blocks the airholes. Nice thick clouds.

nattramn

Received my the Vapman Vaporizer 2021 yesterday : workmanship is top-notch, very well made and easy curve in order to capture and enjoy the full spectrum of terpenes

This dry herb vape is amazing, beautiful product that delivers a great experience.
I'm impressed with the build quality and performance. In addition, the surface of this vaporizer is very pleasant
I find the taste excellent with the short vapour path. The short heating time allows for quick and discreet inhalations

True i'm in test mode, but i'm so pleased with it that my dynavaps can just chill out for the moment. Please keep in mind : every vape is unique
After the tasties are done I just ramp up the heat and normally finish the load on hit 3 or 4.
It is a matter of personal preference but do not expect a long lasting with super nice clouds.

About mouthpieces : the vapor is even smoother through the long glass mouthpiece.
For me, the wood mouthpiece has a weird taste to it and very unpleasant on the lips. I prefer glass, titanium or P.O.M.
The aluminum funnel is essential for easy fill.

All in all, I would really encourage everyone to discover the benefits of this type of vaping.

Happy vaping

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
Thanks for all for your answers about holes, after a afternoon session, yes i keep only 2 holes closed and one open finaly
Very awesome device, you can make lot of session in a row without bad feeling
it's clever to use

Great job vapman

(sorry for my english)
I have used a vapman for 13 years and I can tell you while the hits are more dense, it definitely causes the unit to last less time. The air holes help cool the unit down as well as the vapor. Units that I have had the holes blocked out on end up turning oval shaped and eventually break due to excess heat. Since I have stopped this and just draw slower my units have been able to last significantly longer.

nils

I have used a vapman for 13 years and I can tell you while the hits are more dense, it definitely causes the unit to last less time. The air holes help cool the unit down as well as the vapor. Units that I have had the holes blocked out on end up turning oval shaped and eventually break due to excess heat. Since I have stopped this and just draw slower my units have been able to last significantly longer.

Even with the mica version ?

nils,
Reactions: vapman

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Even with the mica version ?
I got a basic(no mica version )which is like 8 + years old, it has blocked holes with toothpicks, no issues at all. I oil my wood with underdog logvape butter though and use it on occasion,but it might have seen over 400+ sessions and i feel like it might last a lot more :).Just keep it at a dry place.

Bolano

Basic vapman arrived this week. By pure coincidence I had ordered a cocobolo stem from ed's tnt a long time ago that I thought had got lost in the mail. They both arrived on the same day.

I feel like when I watched blade runner 2049. The first movie was so good I was nervous the sequel would be crap but it wasn't. It was class and that's how I felt about vapman. No need to worry. It's still crazy how good this thing is.

Edit; trying to attach photos but not working at the moment

TeaCup

Do I just hold the end and release like a carb? What would be needed to use it with other, larger vapes? And would it be difficult to hold with a larger vape? Thanks!! I don't have any adapters because I don't do water, is an adapter absolutely necassary?

@mephisto my dude you were totally right about the steamroller! Just arrived today (with some China dropdowns) and after two bowls I am a big believer, it's like a vapor shotgun! Steamrolling indeed :brow::ko:

PXL-20210911-234204415.jpg

PXL-20210911-230811012.jpg

If you add it to your cart with your email at brothers with glass, after 24 hours they will send you a 12% off discount code, brings it to about $38 shipped... Super thick silver fumed glass with some heady green coils, and little glass feet, made in USA by Glowfly!

TeaCup,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Do I just hold the end and release like a carb? What would be needed to use it with other, larger vapes? And would it be difficult to hold with a larger vape? Thanks!! I don't have any adapters because I don't do water, is an adapter absolutely necassary?

Answered in order: yes, depends on the vape, yes, and the adapter pictured was not used with the steam roller and vapman btw!

RxPlorer

Hello, has anyone received their order to the US yet? I just received notice of a customs issue! The shipment is being prepared to re-export despite already being on the delivery truck :(

Last edited:
RxPlorer,

Spaddy

Hello, has anyone received their order to the US yet? I just received notice of a customs issue! The shipment is being prepared to re-export despite already being on the delivery truck :(
Same happened to me. I contacted dhl and they were no help, but the team at Vapman got back to me pretty quickly and said they are working on it.

Spaddy,
Reactions: RxPlorer

vapman

Manufacturer
Hello dear friends

Unfortunately, some orders from last week (to the US) Yesterday had a problem at customs. Namely, the customs tariff number was not accepted. We had given the same number that our predecessor René has been using for years, apparently something has changed in the guidelines.

We submitted all the necessary documents on the same day of the misreporting to get the shipment through on schedule. But due to an internal error at dhl, the packages were shipped back to italy and we now have to pay all the customs fees by ourselves.

This is a very unpleasant situation for us and of course for you and we are really really sorry.

We hope for your understanding!

We have already researched the new customs tariff number, with this there will be no more problems in the future.

We wish you all a enjoyable day!

Much love
Michael and David

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
I got a basic(no mica version )which is like 8 + years old, it has blocked holes with toothpicks, no issues at all. I oil my wood with underdog logvape butter though and use it on occasion,but it might have seen over 400+ sessions and i feel like it might last a lot more :).Just keep it at a dry place.
I think the problem with my blocked hole versions in the past was due to not oiling the units. Although I was using those units heavily daily.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think the problem with my blocked hole versions in the past was due to not oiling the units. Although I was using those units heavily daily.
Usually taking moisture in and out deforms the structure of wood, some more others less. From my point of view by waxing it i am protecting it mostly from moisture and preventing to get too dry,
I also dont see airholes helping in anyway to cool the bottom part ,may be they do it for the mouthpiece to some extent but more to the vapor itself.
I can even speculate that with blocked holes it cools the pan even more ,cause it is getting more flow trough it ,compared to mixing it with air from the mouthpiece holes.

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom