Vapman

RxPlorer

the new shape update is interesting. may be im still too attached to the original. i really love the og delrin and wood mouthpieces. its nice and light and kept the lip feel neutral. i wouldve preferred the mouthpiece to be in the matching wood.
Looks to me like plenty of official stem options will be available, even what looks like a glass straw?A9006C41-7273-46D2-8A33-4A024CE346FF.jpeg

RxPlorer

Have you guys and gals ever found that the Vapman stem resembles a trichome? :sherlock:
I thought it was just me!! Been staring at a lot of trichome macro photos lately :)

Does anyone use their vapman inverted when vaping hash?

thinking of getting one of these grav rain bubblers for use with vapman. But, if using full melt hash, will the oil drip away from the concentrate screen when being heated mouthpiece-side down? I wonder if clogging would make this more trouble than it’s worth.

4D107730-EB18-45F3-9109-ED4B0977E8E2.jpeg

Ripstar

I received a Yew tree(sorry, not pear) Vapman from @VGOODIEZ a couple of weeks ago(He said it was the last one, score!), I had yet to start using it until this last Sunday. Holy crap, this little thing is a beast! Heat up time is quick, with little curve besides your aim, great vapor, and surprising tastiness. It's so fun to use too, really happy with this thing. I could see this as a great vape for beginners with a little instruction.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I received a Yew tree(sorry, not pear) Vapman from @VGOODIEZ a couple of weeks ago(He said it was the last one, score!), I had yet to start using it until this last Sunday. Holy crap, this little thing is a beast! Heat up time is quick, with little curve besides your aim, great vapor, and surprising tastiness. It's so fun to use too, really happy with this thing. I could see this as a great vape for beginners with a little instruction.

Yay! We're in the Yew Tree from Vgoodiez club!

Choices

I’m fortunate enough to have a Station and it is fantastic for so to speak “temp stepping”. It has numerical incrementation from 1 to 6 so isn’t an actual digital readout so moving up “a half a number” was the way to step it. Great effects going from 3 to 6!:love:

EZ Wind

Lost Sailor
I'm curious -- how many of you are using your Vapman as your "daily driver" or most frequently used vape? I've had mine for several weeks now and while a little of the fun has worn off, it's still the first piece I pick up when I'm ready to kick back. Can't beat the flavor, and I love feeling good on such a small amount of flower.

For perspective I also use a FW7 (native - no WPA) once or twice a week when I want bigger clouds and a Pete's mega globe and whip with a DDave's wand, Ti DV tip, and Ed's Woodscents log on a 5pm to 11pm timer. I love the log, but I have to get up to the kitchen to use it and the Vapman and torch easily go anywhere...

Squidge

Butane powered
I'm curious -- how many of you are using your Vapman as your "daily driver" or most frequently used vape? I've had mine for several weeks now and while a little of the fun has worn off, it's still the first piece I pick up when I'm ready to kick back. Can't beat the flavor, and I love feeling good on such a small amount of flower.

For perspective I also use a FW7 (native - no WPA) once or twice a week when I want bigger clouds and a Pete's mega globe and whip with a DDave's wand, Ti DV tip, and Ed's Woodscents log on a 5pm to 11pm timer. I love the log, but I have to get up to the kitchen to use it and the Vapman and torch easily go anywhere...
I do. It's rare for me to use the VC nowadays. I am experimenting with concentrates on a Terp Pen XL but for flower, it's the Vapman all the way.

ezpz

I've been using my Vapman daily since I got it a month ago. It's my after work glass of wine (metaphorically speaking). I'm liking the effects I get on such a small amount. TM is my work buddy, but I vape cbd/cbg in that. High thc stuff is for after work. Vapman for home use, Fw7 is my out-and-about stealth device.
Ever since @passenger mentioned that it fit natively in a 14mm piece, that's how I've been using it. Cooler vapor, and I can heat it during my hit.
If you have an 18mm piece, and a 18mm/14mm reducer (?), the reducer gets stuck on the VM. Works well this way so I'm not constantly prying the VM off the glass. Still gotta use toothpicks though. Or if you're lucky.......:cool:
I was lucky enough to snag one before @RogueGuy realized a problem, and stopped selling them. Although it was extremely tight at first, after using it and playing with it for the last week, it goes in and out no problem now. Works great natively also. Toothpicks are reserved for teeth now (lol).

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
I've been using my Vapman daily since I got it a month ago. It's my after work glass of wine (metaphorically speaking). I'm liking the effects I get on such a small amount. TM is my work buddy, but I vape cbd/cbg in that. High thc stuff is for after work. Vapman for home use, Fw7 is my out-and-about stealth device.
Ever since @passenger mentioned that it fit natively in a 14mm piece, that's how I've been using it. Cooler vapor, and I can heat it during my hit.
If you have an 18mm piece, and a 18mm/14mm reducer (?), the reducer gets stuck on the VM. Works well this way so I'm not constantly prying the VM off the glass. Still gotta use toothpicks though. Or if you're lucky.......:cool:
I was lucky enough to snag one before @RogueGuy realized a problem, and stopped selling them. Although it was extremely tight at first, after using it and playing with it for the last week, it goes in and out no problem now. Works great natively also. Toothpicks are reserved for teeth now (lol).
What was the problem? Will @RogueGuy be making more?

ezpz

What was the problem? Will @RogueGuy be making more?
The problem was the variance in the wood stem. Some are smaller than others. I don't think @RogueGuy wants to sell something that may or may not fit.
Wait, what did you need the toothpicks for? Were you blocking the air holes with them?
Yes. Toothpicks were used to block air holes for a denser hit. But the WPA blocks the air holes now.

Victarion

Vapman is my daily driver (most frequent when not daily). I have a yew and a boxwood but the yew is the one I reach. Other than this I have 2 dynavap (M + Vong).

vapman

Manufacturer
IIRC you can't plate Gold alloys (which would typically be Silver?). As I recall, the Gold ions plate out atom by atom. Using a really nasty chemical bath. To do Sliver atoms, you'd need different chemistry and voltage. Gold is considered inert, it doesn't react with typical materials (which is why King Tut's Gold mask is still pristine today. Likewise, Gold survives nicely in shipwrecks in salt water.

As I said, heat is the only cause I can think of. It looks to me like the mica is burned? I've no idea of health risks, but like you I don't trust it. Perhaps René will wonder by and make us wise?

OF

Lets start at the beginning. Copper and and tin are the longest-used metals by mankind, around 10'000 years that is! Copper is also a vital element of most plants and animals including humans. Copper is therefore the longest tested material after stones, wood, leather and bones. Just take a breath and think about this.:)
Copper is after Silver the second best heat conducter of all existing elements! Copper is widely used since 10'000 years as cooking pans, jewelry, hot water pipes and many other items of our daily life. In Switzerland lots of cheese is still made in huge copper bowls for instance. In other words, copper has been around us for almost ever and there isn't one record of anybody beeing negatively effected by copper!

Why has copper still such a bad reputation with some folks? It must be bad or wrong informations, I can't explain it in any other way.
It is probably because of the toxic copper oxide (green coating on copper) but even copper oxide isn't as toxic as many folks believe.
To get toxicated by copper oxide it has to be eaten, it can't be inhaled nor does it go through our skin!
We could all eat 0.04 grams of copper oxide every day without having any signs of toxication. Think about this.

What does all this mean in regard to the copper bowl of vapman? It means that copper isn't a risk, even without the gold coating!
The gold coating is only for aesthetical reasons and not for security! On the first series of vapman the bowls weren't gold coated and it wasn't a problem but some people were concerned about the discoloring. Toxication by inhaling from a copper bowl is simply not possible!!

As mentioned, it isn't the first time that I had to do some explanations about copper but I'm positive that in another 10'000 years it all will be understood.;)

Change of topic: What do you guys think about Michael and David taking over my FC account in the near future? I think this would be a good idea in order to keep this thing going without any interruption.

Warm regards,

vapman

Last edited:

Squidge

Butane powered
...Change of topic: What do you guys think about Michael and David taking over my FC account in the near future? I think this would be a good idea in order to keep this thing going without any interruption...
Haven't they registered on FC under @vapman_official ? (answer: Yes, they have :nod:) All they have to do is post under that one.

Are you intending to step away completely from anything to do with Vapman, René? I think it would be a shame to lose you and I did hope you would still pop in from time to time, even if you're not the "official" voice anymore.

Regards,
Squidge

Last edited:
Top Bottom