Vapman

Bolano

Looks sweet! I love olive wood and it looks like a metallic mouthpiece. Interesting development which I didn't expect.

The website seems to be taking shape. Looks like a glass mouthpiece is on the way as well
Looks very promising :love:

Last edited:

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Looks sweet! I love olive wood and it looks like a metallic mouthpiece. Interesting development which I didn't expect.
Looks very promising :love:

Is it olive wood? Because I didn't found any info in the description. And I'm wondering if the glass mouthpiece has the same shape like the other mouthpieces like the wooden or POM?

Edit: Ahhh now i see. It is mentioned in the last sentence. I was so excited, that missed that info.
I'm about to pull the trigger!

button-stimpy.gif

Last edited:

Bolano

I really like that the two guys, Michael and David are working on that Italian olive wood version. It's good to see them putting their own twist on the vapman and nice to see them using their own native Italian olive wood.

For me, the vapman will always be René's genius creation but it's great to see it evolving.

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
I talked to Michael and David via email and they are surprised that we can already reach the Hompage and make orders already. Seems to be a mistake and it should not be online yet! They asked me about the link and they want to check that first. I waited with my order because I had some questions about my order. I asked them to clarify that with us before others make orders which can't be served yet.

Gourmet

I may have seen the idea here before, it seemed worth giving it a try.

Because I am very lazy... or let's say activity optimized...:D I thought to modify the filter so that I can just twist it off.
With a Dremel tool this was done quickly.

vapman filter adap 04.JPG

vapman filter adap 03.JPG

vapman filter adap 02.JPG

vapman filter adap 01.JPG

The funny thing is, René seems to have already anticipated my modification when he designed the Vapman many years before, because the screw holes are at the same height as the holder pins. What a genius! :tup::clap:😁

What's more, the filter holds with its own tension, to release simply press lightly and twist off, ready to clean. 😎
(The filter often sticks in cold condition, short heating on the Vapman helps to remove it easily.)

Last edited:

Choices

I have had my “3 eggs” and my Station put away as I used other devices for a bit but all of the recent photos compelled me to get mine out and take a few “Station Breaks” as I refer to them. The Station is so easy to use and for me the perfect mix of ritual and technology. The efficiency is amazing, flavor is great, and with no plugging of air intake holes I rarely if ever cough. Plus whenever I might again put torch flame to pan, I am better able to gauge where I am in the extraction process. I really hope the Station becomes a cost effective and readily available addition for all Vapman owners. It is certainly what makes this device among my most favored to use for myself or when sharing with a friend(s). The Station easily accommodates two or three individual Vapman vaporizers and encourages a relaxed common experience while also allowing each person to tailor their herb choice and pace.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Okay. I've just joined the Vapman flock. My 4/20 purchase today is a Vapman Classic in Yew Tree, purchased from @VGOODIEZ .

Hopefully I will have it in several days if I'm lucky. Any tips from seasoned Vapman fans that you care to share?
Try not to char the wood while you are getting the hang of it. :) Aim at the middle and experiment with micro circular moves . I pace heating into the 3-5 seconds frame and i inhale after each .Tempstepping into a flavor trip is the purpose of mine,vapman really offers something different and is one of the few vapes i can enjoy without aiming at the one-hitter quitter scenario,i call it the Vapman experience :)).
Protip : I use a pipe screen under the heavy metal screen .

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
""After years of development, the time had finally come: the first prototype of vapman was born - at that time the first battery-powered vaporiser""

Bildschirmfoto_2021-03-04_um_15.04.15_480x480.png

@vapman Hey,Rene ! Could tell us about the battery powered vapman prototype ? Did it use AA batteries ? Any pics of whats is inside ?

Top Bottom