Vapman

fangorn

We're all in this together! ; )

hey!

I just wanted to share that I managed to get off that boat!!!

maybe it's just contextual (moving in progress), but I don't think so...

I resisted 3 versions of Vapman and one of Lotus...

after purchasing the station and several vapman directly from René... I took the time to think...
I figured if I gave in to the new models, I was never going to stop... because the company won't stop releasing beautiful vaporizers... the possibilities are endless...

and then I also noticed that despite purchasing the station, I don't use my vapman as often as I imagined, so that helps too!!

but I'm happy to see your collections continue to grow!!! I'm happy for you! and I hope it will result in wonderful photos that you will share here 😁

Radwin Bodnic

One thing works for me.

There have been a few occasions where I was close to pull the trigger on a new vapman. Instead I just baked myself properly with one I already have.
The resulting satisfaction (dopamine) prevents me from buying compulsively.

Every time I use the vapman I ask myself why do I even have other vaporizers ? (Of course when I use the others I know why.)
But the satisfaction brought by the vapman is one of a kind.

RxPlorer

Every time I use the vapman I ask myself why do I even have other vaporizers ? (Of course when I use the others I know why.)
But the satisfaction brought by the vapman is one of a kind.
This just happened to me as well! Yesterday my Vapman prevented me from pressing the Order button for the Tempest! Though I’m sure to get it at some point.

gmocooties

hey!

I just wanted to share that I managed to get off that boat!!!
Look at Mr. 'Financially Responsible' over here making us all look bad ;-) Thankfully I've managed to restrain myself to one Vapman and one Lotus for now... It's been pretty difficult though lol.

Definitely doesn't help that this run is one of my faves so far - love the gold accents! Really stands out against the darker wood. Must resist. To everyone picking one up, have a bowl for me~

fangorn

Look at Mr. 'Financially Responsible' over here making us all look bad ;-) Thankfully I've managed to restrain myself to one Vapman and one Lotus for now... It's been pretty difficult though lol.

hahaha...
I can't even try to be pretentious...I'm far from sanity!

I have 5 Vapmans, 3 Lotus... and 5 versions of a device using the same radiator...

So... it's an achievement for me to have gotten off this awesome boat 😁

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
hahaha...

I have 5 Vapmans, 3 Lotus... and 5 versions of a device using the same radiator...

Hello! Do you have any Pure and a picture on how it looks like now? I am going to buy my first Vapman this weekend, I want to buy the Zembrano with Mica, but the Pure Walnut limited edition looks so beautiful but I don’t like the fact it does not have Mica.
IMG-1503.jpg

Gorillaz7,

ATLelbow

hahaha...

Man I love my vapmans and the heat station. Had a pear, someone broke into my care and stole it and probably had no clue what it was. Bought another pear, and later a basic walnut and a classic yew. Got drunk and gave my pear away. Smh. So now looking for another pear. I feel the ones without mica hit harder on the vap station also. So I use the basic strictly with the station so not to char the wood.

T9R

Man I love my vapmans and the heat station. Had a pear, someone broke into my care and stole it and probably had no clue what it was. Bought another pear, and later a basic walnut and a classic yew. Got drunk and gave my pear away. Smh. So now looking for another pear. I feel the ones without mica hit harder on the vap station also. So I use the basic strictly with the station so not to char the wood.
I think @vapman still takes PM orders. Worth checking at least.

Is pear your favorite, or are you just looking to reunite your old trio?

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
Greetings, I just tried it. Splendid. It is great without the mica...love it. It reminds me lots of the Celtic Knot one....I use that one everyday. I purchased that one from a member here. It is super. This new edition is great as well. ALL VAPMANS ARE GREAT I mean wtf...LoL! All my Vapman's are worthy. Thank you Michael Mussner , David Haller and Rene Balli.

What is next? How about a black one....ebony or something....??

coolbreeze

#45 has landed, it is gorgeous! I think these are European Walnut, the color is a lighter, honeyish brown with a good bit of glassiness. The box is the same. Such nice work! Thank you again, M, D, and R!
IMG-0170.jpg

EDIT: Beautiful late-Summer colors:
IMG-0183.jpg
IMG-0186.jpg

Got me thinking about how cool it would look with a purpleheart midsection... :brow::tup:

Last edited:

fangorn

hey @Gorillaz7

I can't help you too much... I only have one pure versus four classics.
and I use my pure ebony sparingly to keep it in the best condition possible.

When I started my collection, I preferred the classics for fear of damaging the pure ones.

and then... the station came back... I jumped at the opportunity for a pure 😁

Ultimately I find the pure ones so much more beautiful....

@ATLelbow
This story sucks... especially since the stupid delinquent had to throw the vapman in the trash...
good luck finding a pear...!

@coolbreeze 😍

@Dr. G 🤤
is your first picture a purple Heart greenheart vapman ?
I love this dark wood... !

Last edited:

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
@Dr. G 🤤
is your first picture a purple Heart vapman ?
Greetings and thank you for noticing my Vapman. It is a Classic Grenadill with Grenadill mouthpiece...(the photo shows it with a water adapter). Rene Balli the original creator of Vapman made that one for me a few years back. I am honored to have it so, I take really good care of it.

He also made me a Yew wood, and an Ebony one as well...this was a couple of years ago.

Also, HEADS UP!
I received a voice message from Michael and David....in a couple of months there is a big SURPRISE COMING. They are testing something out now. BIG THINGS over at Vapman and also, they loved the Valentines thing. They are really open for suggestions. If you have an idea...I would send them a note. They are great to discuss things with...

Last edited:

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
hey @Gorillaz7

I can't help you too much... I only have one pure versus four classics.
and I use my pure ebony sparingly to keep it in the best condition possible.

When I started my collection, I preferred the classics for fear of damaging the pure ones.

and then... the station came back... I jumped at the opportunity for a pure 😁

Ultimately I find the pure ones so much more beautiful....

@ATLelbow
This story sucks... especially since the stupid delinquent had to throw the vapman in the trash...
good luck finding a pear...!

@coolbreeze 😍

@Dr. G 🤤
is your first picture a purple Heart vapman ?
Thanks for replying!!! The Limited Edition is the best looking one, but it is Pure, and the reason for me wanting a Vapman is the ritual aspect of it, I will exclusively use it with a torch! So I am going for a Classic One!!!!

Top Bottom