Vapman

coolbreeze

Same here! Been getting back to this ritual, has been fun returning to one of the best vapes in the game.
It says a lot in an era where vapes have phenomenal power and employ every conceivable technology that the Vapman still not only competes but remains exciting. You know it's special long before you master it, and as you become proficient you discover a lifelong companion.

Dr. G

Old Resident

Vapman Airflow Actuator Simrell​

So does anyone know the size of the red o rings that are on that mouth piece? Mine came two days ago and they were broken. Anyone know please? I cannot find the info anywhere.

Dr. G,
Reactions: Seinen

Squidge

Butane powered

Vapman Airflow Actuator Simrell​

So does anyone know the size of the red o rings that are on that mouth piece? Mine came two days ago and they were broken. Anyone know please? I cannot find the info anywhere.
Have you tried emailing Austyn?

pomogirl

Station for sale (not mine!) in classifieds for anyone interested.
I see that Station for $400 in the classifieds which is certainly more than the original units. If they are working on another set of Heat Stations, $400 seems steep? But I know I want one, and that they are currently very rare, so I was tempted. Would you all pay that much? I mean, that's the cost of a mid to high end log I could add to my collection...

checkyourlibido

I see that Station for $400 in the classifieds which is certainly more than the original units. If they are working on another set of Heat Stations, $400 seems steep? But I know I want one, and that they are currently very rare, so I was tempted. Would you all pay that much? I mean, that's the cost of a mid to high end log I could add to my collection...
I'd probably pay more if I knew that it wasn't going to come back into production. But $400 is not for me.

I also don't know if there are going to be any tweaks to the new one. Of course I haven't really seen complaints.

coolbreeze

that's the cost of a mid to high end log I could add to my collection...
When you look at it this way, it's probably worth it. If you have logs that cover the log spectrum, another will probably matter less than a Vapman station, for real. On the other hand, it would be a bitter pill to pay something you'd have qualms over, and then have it available soon after for a better price.

I would contact VM and ask them if paying a lot just now would be unwise. Maybe they can help.

someTooL

Wasn’t this about the going rate when VM auctioned the few they found a while back?

For me, when a Blue station became available, I jumped quickly. No regrets. Used rarely, but admired and enjoyed each time.

It’s been said before that the station is not needed, but heightens your ability to get the most from the device. Or at least for me it does :rockon:

Texus

Wasn’t this about the going rate when VM auctioned the few they found a while back?

For me, when a Blue station became available, I jumped quickly. No regrets. Used rarely, but admired and enjoyed each time.

It’s been said before that the station is not needed, but heightens your ability to get the most from the device. Or at least for me it does :rockon:
Correct. I won one of the auction Stations and that was around what I paid. But we are getting closer to a re-release for Stations. Tho price not currently known. Would not be surprised if it exceeded most recent VGOODIEZ price of $275.

coolbreeze

Same. I dithered for a moment because the new ones were maybe on the horizon, but having it, there are no regrets and I knew there wouldn't be. I use it every day and I only enjoy it more and more.

This price is a bit higher, but sitting here asking myself if I would have paid the difference, I probably wouldn't have at the time, but looking at the difference now, it's insignificant in terms of the enjoyment.

Dr. G

Old Resident
God knows I would like one...I saw that and it looks very good. But, I will wait for the new ones to come out. They will be new and have new technology I suppose. I am going to wait. It will be classic to own an original...but, its a $400 price tag...I still want to buy other things.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think this is a great price right now on a station. Mike is a good dude and a long time member of our community. I am very tempted but I have spent too much on vapes this month already.

I do hope the new stations are less expensive, but I am not counting on it.

pomogirl

Well, you all are helping...my VAS!

All that does help, though, really, so thanks. I, too, just spent way too much for Black Friday. But I've also been told by the Vapman folks that the Station is a few months away since April. I'm not being impatient, but just trying to decide. I'll probably keep thinking about it until it sells to someone else...

I've read wise things from the seller, so I trust him. Where's my tax return when I need it? Oh, it's waiting for 4/20/23 sales.

MikeRotchHertz

Hello all, long time since I've been in this thread. I take no offense to anybody questioning the price, in fact I encourage it. Anyone that pays for something instinctively without any contemplation first is a fool.

One of the saddest things about losing the EX subreddit was all the useful knowledge of past sales and forming a baseline for these type of things. To be perfectly transparent I believe I paid $350 for this a little over 2 years ago, and there were handful of people that were planning on buying it had I not. But now with the PayPal goods and services fees and the shipping, Plus the fact that I haven't seen one sold in quite some time I thought my price was pretty fair.

Also being a frequenter of Entexchange, I've seen stations sell for more than my asking price on a few occasions.

As someone mentioned I welcome negotiation and have sold most of my items for less than my asking historically. I'm also from the old school where you always try to get a fair price but leave a little room for haggle. You wouldn't list your car for the very bottom amount you would take for it starting out would you? Anyway I digress, The station is absolutely marvelous and a very fun ritualistic experience as many have said before. If it doesn't sell I won't consider it a loss to keep it, it's just that I've been spending too much lately and it and the alpha were most recently the two vapes I've neglected.

Also, I I don't want to speculate on the price of the upcoming stations, but I have a hard time
imagining that they would be south of $300, just my 0.02. it's a pretty impressive device once you hold it and use it. And no offense to my my log vaporizer manufacturers out there who I love, this is a more complicated device with onboard temperature sensor and a PCB that has to control and regulate to avoid overcooking. Did I mention LEDs for ready and not ready status? Pretty, pretty, pretty neat. Sorry for the long response, talking vapman just gets me excited.

pomogirl

Hello all, long time since I've been in this thread. I take no offense to anybody questioning the price, in fact I encourage it. Anyone that pays for something instinctively without any contemplation first is a fool.

One of the saddest things about losing the EX subreddit was all the useful knowledge of past sales and forming a baseline for these type of things. To be perfectly transparent I believe I paid $350 for this a little over 2 years ago, and there were handful of people that were planning on buying it had I not. But now with the PayPal goods and services fees and the shipping, Plus the fact that I haven't seen one sold in quite some time I thought my price was pretty fair.

Also being a frequenter of Entexchange, I've seen stations sell for more than my asking price on a few occasions.

As someone mentioned I welcome negotiation and have sold most of my items for less than my asking historically. I'm also from the old school where you always try to get a fair price but leave a little room for haggle. You wouldn't list your car for the very bottom amount you would take for it starting out would you? Anyway I digress, The station is absolutely marvelous and a very fun ritualistic experience as many have said before. If it doesn't sell I won't consider it a loss to keep it, it's just that I've been spending too much lately and it and the alpha were most recently the two vapes I've neglected.

Also, I I don't want to speculate on the price of the upcoming stations, but I have a hard time
imagining that they would be south of $300, just my 0.02. it's a pretty impressive device once you hold it and use it. And no offense to my my log vaporizer manufacturers out there who I love, this is a more complicated device with onboard temperature sensor and a PCB that has to control and regulate to avoid overcooking. Did I mention LEDs for ready and not ready status? Pretty, pretty, pretty neat. Sorry for the long response, talking vapman just gets me excited.
It sounds like a great device, and I can't use flames, so I want your Station, Mike! I'm newish, so I haven't frequented classifieds and seen a Station for sale until now. I figured it would be worth it, but I'm especially new to Vapman, and thought, "I'm 58. I might as well just ask" with the hopes that my slow purchase speed won't make me lose out.

I got the olive classic that Vapman named "Holy Placenta," and I want to use her!

MikeRotchHertz

It sounds like a great device, and I can't use flames, so I want your Station, Mike! I'm newish, so I haven't frequented classifieds and seen a Station for sale until now. I figured it would be worth it, but I'm especially new to Vapman, and thought, "I'm 58. I might as well just ask" with the hopes that my slow purchase speed won't make me lose out.

I got the olive classic that Vapman named "Holy Placenta," and I want to use her!
So cool, I would love to see a picture of it. I don't have any of the new Italian ones, but I have an olive Swiss made one from Rene. It's never seen a flame before. Anyway, I'll DM you as to not clog up the thread. I do understand that $400 is a hefty chunk of change. If you get it and in a week you have buyers remorse, I'll even let you return it. I'd hate nothing more than someone not satisfied with something I've sold them. Cheers!

Top Bottom