Vapman

MikeRotchHertz

@MikeRotchHertz is good people. Can't wait to obtain a station at some point in the future.
Thanks for the kind words and vote of confidence. It's honestly through all the trades and purchases I've made between FC and Reddit that's allowed me to have so many friends in the community. Believe it or not, I actually even loaned this station out to somebody for free in the past just so I could hear their feedback and excitement of experiencing it. I love this community.

@Ripstar I also can't wait for you to get one when they re-release them whenever that is

Choices

I have a Station much like the one @MikeRotchHertz is offering up. I purchased it from @VGOODIEZ and it is certainly worth what I paid for it. Factoring in scarcity, inflation, and the “bird in the hand” factor as compared to speculating on the remake quality and price point makes $400 seem like a reasonable price. I’m sure you could always resell it later for that amount as well…

coolbreeze

Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday afternoon!
IMG-3185.jpg

yogie

Sorry, I don't have a scale. How much dry flower do you think the vapman holds, max? I love to use it for micro doses, but what's the max for this little guy? .05?

Dr. G

Old Resident
I received my piece long ago but, just one of the two o rings came slashed and not useable. So, I got a hold of someone at Simrell and they are sending me an o ring I guess? I am not sure what is happening but, something is happening. Until then...I have not tried it.
Did you ever get the set up?!?!

Dr. G,

Vapinski

I received my piece long ago but, just one of the two o rings came slashed and not useable. So, I got a hold of someone at Simrell and they are sending me an o ring I guess? I am not sure what is happening but, something is happening. Until then...I have not tried it.
Bummer. Yeah, the o-rings on the actuator definitely aren’t very good. One broke on me almost immediately.

Vapinski,

coolbreeze

Hey Vapteam,

If you want to get one step more medicated.... what is your torch powered portable device of choice?
A comparison/etc should probably have its own thread, but to venture briefly off-topic, have a look at the Glass Charlie's Tasty Tube or the Rogue WaxWorks glass vapes thread. The tasty tube is wonderful and the RWW stuff runs the gamut of convection to conduction. There are a number of classic glass vapes to look into, as well, and Bricks, of course are more durable for carrying and come in a variety: SBL, Doug's Woodery, O'Connell Wood Works, Dreamwood, Dynabox Tetras, and Retrosteam! You won't have any problem finding something amazing, just deciding. ; )

Last edited:
Top Bottom