Vapman

jbm

@jbm, I would guess that's a decision that could go either way. I've got a few vapman and I was grateful for the opportunity to get one without the full kit.
There are only so many vapman lighters that I can justify having even if they are great quality.
The kit is good value though so I can understand wanting one with a vapman purchase.
I see your point. This would have been my first Vapman, though. Perhaps in future they could offer the limited editions standalone but with the kit as an option?

jbm,

vapman

Manufacturer
I see your point. This would have been my first Vapman, though. Perhaps in future they could offer the limited editions standalone but with the kit as an option?
Hello Jbm

We are glad to hear that you want to dive into the world of vapman!

We will definitely offer both versions in the future, also for the olive wood.

Since we only had thirty pieces of the applewood we wanted to offer only a fixed bundle to keep it simple.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have several vapmans but only one kit. I have not honestly used anything in the kit. I use screwdrivers and torches that I already owned. I think there is also a brush, but I have other cleaning stuff. I love my Olive Vapman that came in the kit, but I would have opted for standalone if it was an option.

TooHightooFly52

Well my Apple Vapman finally came in. I did not notice too much splintering in the mouthpiece, but there was still some. I will say that when I opened up the DHL box, the egg was split open and my Vapman was just bouncing around in the box. I am saddened to say that there is some damage on the body (a sizable chip running the length of the dip where the fixed rod goes to lock the mouthpiece in place). I doubt this was shipped with the damage, but there was really no effort to protect the piece from the inevitable abuse that all packages go through on their shipping.

That being said, it is still a beautiful piece, just a shame about the damage.

Squidge

Butane powered
Well my Apple Vapman finally came in. I did not notice too much splintering in the mouthpiece, but there was still some. I will say that when I opened up the DHL box, the egg was split open and my Vapman was just bouncing around in the box. I am saddened to say that there is some damage on the body (a sizable chip running the length of the dip where the fixed rod goes to lock the mouthpiece in place). I doubt this was shipped with the damage, but there was really no effort to protect the piece from the inevitable abuse that all packages go through on their shipping.

I'm so sorry to hear your Apple Vapman got so harshly treated on its way to you. ☹️

Take pictures and contact Michael and David at info@vapman.com with your order number and see what they have to say.

TooHightooFly52

I'm so sorry to hear your Apple Vapman got so harshly treated on its way to you. ☹️

Take pictures and contact Michael and David at info@vapman.com with your order number and see what they have to say.
Oh for sure. I mean it is just really disappointing that it was packaged the way it was. A single piece of construction paper and the egg bouncing around. Oh well. I'll have to sand it down (got a splinter lol) otherwise it's really a beautiful piece. A lot lighter than I thought it would be, but it makes for a nice contrast against my ebony wood mouthpiece.

TooHightooFly52

Hate to hear of this. I would say customs may have had a hand in this. My box had been opened along the way also.
That very well could be as well. Ah well, I'm just gonna sand the rough part down and take it from there. Oh there was also some blue fuzz in the mouthpiece, like I see that from my fleece clothing sometimes. Ah well, gonna try her out later today.

vapman

Manufacturer

Thanks for your feedback!

We have already replied to you on reddit, but would also like to comment on the topic here.

As already mentioned, some packages are checked at customs. That is unpacked and completely disassembled to check it thoroughly for its legality. Unfortunately, your package must have been handled very roughly with little respect for the product and its owner.
We will definetly contact DHL because of this, because this is not acceptable.

Nevertheless, we would like to send you a perfect vapman, which you are also rightfully entitled to!

We are really very sorry that this has happened!

Warmest greetings
Michael

Last edited:

TooHightooFly52

Thanks for your feedback!

We have already replied to you on reddit, but would also like to comment on the topic here.

As already mentioned, some packages are checked at customs. That is unpacked and completely disassembled to check it thoroughly for its legality. Unfortunately, your package must have been handled very roughly with little respect for the product and its owner.
We will definetly contact DHL because of this, because this is not acceptable.

Nevertheless, we would like to send you a perfect vapman, which you are also rightfully entitled to!

We are really very sorry that this has happened!

Warmest greetings
Michael
Thank you Michael! I really do appreciate your prompt response.

I still cannot get over how beautiful the Apple wood is. I believe I read another poster here said the apple wood is a more subtle beauty whereas the olive wood is far more striking with the contrast of light and dark.

enrarit

I cannot believe how hard it hits with a modest amount of herb, I'm fucking stunned...and efficiently medicated too...!

First time use, watched a whack of vids and read a whack of posts. Got a couple of decent clouds but nothing compared to what my TM chucks out...but again, this was my very first use.

Bravo Zulu Vapman.

Squidge

Butane powered
I cannot believe how hard it hits with a modest amount of herb, I'm fucking stunned...and efficiently medicated too...!

First time use, watched a whack of vids and read a whack of posts. Got a couple of decent clouds but nothing compared to what my TM chucks out...but again, this was my very first use.

Bravo Zulu Vapman.
You don't need big clouds to get an effect with this little beauty. 😊

enrarit

I got a classic Swiss Vapman today. Pear wood. Its so much smaller than I thought it’d be.

I’m very intrigued by this little vape. Hope to find a groove with it quickly!
It was much smaller than i thought it would be as well... But it hits!

I'm just afraid that if I'm too medicated I'll not have the dexterity to use it!

darkstar72

I’m very intrigued by this vape. VAS is real and strong.
What was the cost of the Vapman station or what do we estimate the cost will be?

darkstar72,
Reactions: sunyata

Bolano

What was the cost of the Vapman station or what do we estimate the cost will be?
The 2nd generation black model station cost about $300 with a basic/pure pear model. That was back in 2017. That was a real bargain even back then.
I imagine the new one will probably be a fair bit more than that.

rollerskater

Got the email about the custom store! Very cool! It looks like this is just to be able to choose a particular grain pattern? Any plans for eg laser engraving?

F5ing daily for the return of the station!

eta: scrolling thru the custom store 'mirin! these vapmen look so good! but really... holy placenta? i want it just for the name! :lol:

vaping herbs

I paid around €300 for the black station, but the new price will surely be higher.
The station is available in a Swiss store for the old price.

The new Vapman Custom Shop is open!

Last edited:
Top Bottom