Discontinued Vapir NO2

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I'm new too, but from what I've learned so far... "Done" is kind of relative. Everybody has different preferences (taste/effect/etc). Some people will vape until the herb is good and dark (but not combusted), while others might keep it a lighter brown. Especially if it's lighter-brown, you might consider saving the herbs that have been vaped and using them to make edibles. If it starts tasting like burnt popcorn, you probably want to switch it out for something fresher. :)

I'm still struggling with this. It reminds of when I used to spit out my gum as a kid as soon as it lost its flavor. I think I'm adapting a bad habit of throwing out my bowl too soon. And yes, I throw it my avb, I don't save it. I'm still conserving more bud than when I used to smoke but I would be wiling to bet that many FC members would say that I'm still wasting too much because I finish my bowls too soon and don't save the avb. I need to either start saving my avb or vape longer. I struggle with this because the first couple hits off a fresh bowl tastes SO damn good that once it starts tasting mediocre and turns a light brown all over I just throw it out. One thing I've been doing to combat this is packing the bowl with just enough bud to cover the screen. Obviously I get less hits and it's more of a hassle but that sweet taste is worth it. Can anyone comment on how much or little I'm really wasting by throwing out my avb? If it's minimal then I'll continue to throw it out. Thanks.

Hoof Hearted,

hoptimum

I'm still struggling with this. It reminds of when I used to spit out my gum as a kid as soon as it lost its flavor. I think I'm adapting a bad habit of throwing out my bowl too soon. And yes, I throw it my avb, I don't save it. I'm still conserving more bud than when I used to smoke but I would be wiling to bet that many FC members would say that I'm still wasting too much because I finish my bowls too soon and don't save the avb. I need to either start saving my avb or vape longer. I struggle with this because the first couple hits off a fresh bowl tastes SO damn good that once it starts tasting mediocre and turns a light brown all over I just throw it out. One thing I've been doing to combat this is packing the bowl with just enough bud to cover the screen. Obviously I get less hits and it's more of a hassle but that sweet taste is worth it. Can anyone comment on how much or little I'm really wasting by throwing out my avb? If it's minimal then I'll continue to throw it out. Thanks.

Whatever cannabanoids you leave behind by giving up on a bowl too soon should be available in your abv if you choose to convert it into something like cannabutter. For a regular user, it adds up pretty quickly.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Whatever cannabanoids you leave behind by giving up on a bowl too soon should be available in your abv if you choose to convert it into something like cannabutter. For a regular user, it adds up pretty quickly.

Thanks hoptimum.

I'm a pretty frequent user although my intake has decreased to about a gram a day since I started vaping. How many CBD's do you reckon are still in that (light-brown) avb I've been disposing of? Out of a 1/4oz is it only equivalent to a bowl or 2? I'm not a big penny-pincher so if we're talking about miniscule amounts I probably won't bother but if it's something significant then I'd like to try to do something with it. Would putting it in capsules work? Cooking with it sounds like a pain.

The avb just looks, smells, and tastes like 99% of the goodness is gone. But I could be wrong, I'm new at this.

Hoof Hearted,

hoptimum

Thanks hoptimum.

I'm a pretty frequent user although my intake has decreased to about a gram a day since I started vaping. How many CBD's do you reckon are still in that (light-brown) avb I've been disposing of? Out of a 1/4oz is it only equivalent to a bowl or 2? I'm not a big penny-pincher so if we're talking about miniscule amounts I probably won't bother but if it's something significant then I'd like to try to do something with it. Would putting it in capsules work? Cooking with it sounds like a pain.

The avb just looks, smells, and tastes like 99% of the goodness is gone. But I could be wrong, I'm new at this.

Cannabanoids become active at different temperatures. Even well browned (but not burnt) abv retains a healthy amount of cbd and cbn, as well as some thc. Making butter is very easy in a crockpot since your abv is already pretty well cooked. Once its butter you can make brownies or whatever. One package of instant brownie mix with cannabutter is surprisingly potent. Do a search for recipes, the results are well wrth it, and its essentially free.

crawdad

floatin
you should find lots of info already on the site, i think the dedication to efficiency of vaping is a strong point of this community. for me i aim for the following :

- vape at low temp, bowl just large enough to evenly heat (no empty heat paths)
- take small hits such that you barely notice vapor exhale after holding for 4-5 seconds
- save vaped material for edibles, smoking (what i usually do) or revape at higher temp later (each has different effects for me so it comes down to what i want at the time)

my usage is so low that saving for edibles requires more patience than i have and im a patient person, i think. so i tend to get more mileage out of my stash by smoking the abv.

peace \\//

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
you should find lots of info already on the site, i think the dedication to efficiency of vaping is a strong point of this community. for me i aim for the following :

- vape at low temp, bowl just large enough to evenly heat (no empty heat paths)
- take small hits such that you barely notice vapor exhale after holding for 4-5 seconds
- save vaped material for edibles, smoking (what i usually do) or revape at higher temp later (each has different effects for me so it comes down to what i want at the time)

my usage is so low that saving for edibles requires more patience than i have and im a patient person, i think. so i tend to get more mileage out of my stash by smoking the abv.

peace \\//

You smoke your avb?? I actually tried one hit topped with kief straight from the bong and it tasted nastier than I look and I almost threw up. I'm gonna do everything else you suggested though. My avb is very light brown so I'll most likely start saving it for some edibles. The reason I finish a bowl too early is because of the taste so I don't think that re-vaping at a higher temp would be appealing to me.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The NO2 comes with a little plastic scoop. When I weigh a scoopful of herb, it's about .1 gram.

This is enough for me, for several (6, maybe 8) solid hits, starting at about 350F and each time, bumping it up until I get to 400F (over a couple of hours). In the middle of the night, I'll just hit it once or twice at 400F, because I'm after the CBD & CBN especially.

It's a good vape, pretty rugged, very easy to use, easy to clean, and it seems to work consistently.

Vitolo has a really good review/tutorial of the NO2 here, on his blog. Vitolo is someone to follow, and read his posts. He's smart.

exit

My NO2 has started doing something weird, it shuts off sometimes while it's plugged in and mid session, looks like the levels on the LCD are a little messed up. I know it's not much of a description but anyone experienced this?

exit,

z9

I'm guessing yours isn't under warranty anymore?

The screen on mine has become scrambled once or twice, I've never had mine shut off though. It acted up when I plugged or unplugged the power cord mid session.

I would see if it acts up while only using ac (battery removed) or battery power (not plugged in). If it does that in both scenarios we can conclude something is wrong with the unit, if it only does that in one scenario and not the other we can probably trace the problem to either the battery or the power supply, at least narrow the possibilities down.

If all else fails tear it down.

z9,

exit

It automatically shuts off after 20 minutes...

Haha, I've been using the NO2 daily for years, of course I know this :p
It was a weird glitch. It's been acting fine since then. Oh well.
I lost my screen in it unfortunately. I will have to cut down on my NO2 use until I get more screens :(

I used to save my AVB and collect up a lot of it and cook with it. I havent been saving my AVB as much lately. I kinda don't care enough to most of the time. However if I'm vaping very seriously (almost nonstop) then I'll save it because it adds up really fast.

exit,
Reactions: Vitolo

JLG

A friend have a No2 and i would like to offer him some tubing.

Will "1/4" ID x 3/8" OD" be the right size ?

JLG,

exit

Do any of you know if it is possible to get a battery that is not Vapir branded for less money? Or is this a situation where you need to get the OEM battery? My battery doesn't have a lot of life left in it. It got chewed up by a dog (thank Vapir for how thick the plastic shell is on that) and when you pull it off the charger when it's blinking full, it instantly drops to half.

Alternately, I've done lots of battery repair on much scarier devices. I suppose I could crack open my NO2 battery, but does anyone know if it just uses normal cells I could throw in there and seal it back up?

exit,

Anarbill

Today I accidentally turned on my vaporizer in taking the notebook. He does not want to work :/

Is there a solution?
I still do not open

Anarbill,

PhillyFanatic

Ours has become our travel vape. Rarely use it at home anymore, but it works fabulously for taking on road trips!

My same sentiments, it is a great travel vape but as for a at home unit It didnt pack enough of a punch for me I got tired of having to pack it up 3 times to get medicated. I just recently purchased and SSV and that solved all of my at home needs, I still have alot of love for my NO2 nothing like it when stuck in traffic.

Top Bottom