• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapir NO2

cheepcheep

I was looking through the new issue of Maxim and saw that one segments showed a vaporizer! I got a kick out of that. Also, I haven't seen this model before, is it new? I don't see it on the Vapir website.

plug.jpg

cheepcheep,
Reactions: Thcgos

flanman

is that the one with kaley cuoco on the cover? if so i'll have to flip through it real quick.

p.s. if anybody is interested, i might be able to get ya a free year sub for it.

flanman,

cheepcheep

flanman said:
is that the one with kaley cuoco on the cover? if so i'll have to flip through it real quick.

p.s. if anybody is interested, i might be able to get ya a free year sub for it.
That would be the one. pg. 44

cheepcheep,

Raf007

Retailer
flanman said:

A free year sub ! even for France ? If so, do so... please :D

Raf007,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
When I got the old Vapir Air whatever it had an option for a rechargeable battery for an extra $100. This was a few years back and I had no experience with the vape. I ordered the plug in model to give vape a try. It sucked bigtime!! I laughed it off as did the friends that tried it...and then we smoked. It sat in the closet for several years until last year when I decided to re-visit the vaping idea.

All I can say is I'm very thankful that I tried other vapes before totally blowing off the idea. I am afraid to even give the thing away for fear of scaring someone off vaporizing so it's back in the damn closet.

Man.... I'm leary of the Vapir name. Would love to hear if they've got their game together though!!

Lo,

itriplots

The oxygen mini was actually decent. It worked as a good portable before most others were out. But now there are more portable options and there is no reason to go near Vapir.

itriplots,

supadazed

new to vaporizers although I had my Vapir Oxygen for about a year and a half, thought I got ripped off at first and never used it until I learned to use it properly in recent weeks... thought it works quite okay but have not used others before... what's the best out there?

supadazed,
It looks like they took the Oxygen and its external rechargeable battery and fitted them together into a nicer looking case.

Lo, I think I had the same one you did and it soured me on vaping completely back then. Thank god I was able to unload it on fleabay!

Howie Feltersnatch,

B.

War Criminal
I also had the air, it wasn't that bad...it leaked, but once I taped it up that stopped. It worked, it got me vaked, and it was a very different feeling than smoking. It was the first time I truly appreciated the potential of vaping, so I have to give it a little love for that. I am extremely happy that I've moved on to better models tho. The stupid whining fan, which you can't turn off, drove me to get Da Budda, then SSV, a VaporBuddy(yes, I later learned of it's dubious origin and lead contamination), Extreme, Magic Flight Launch Box, and most recently a Myrtle Zap. It didn't turn me off to vaping, but I am not likely to ever use it again, and if Vapir ever comes out with a new product I'll be extremely skeptical.

Never tried the oxygen. Tempted, but I passed. Glad I did. LB rules.

B.,

rhygin

OneVapeToBindAllCombustion
Friend of mine had one of the first vapir one's f...ing rubbish!!! Never really got a good hit from it and even worse it always tased of plasitic.
I moved over to the higher priced vapes and bought :
1st aromed great taste (all Glass) mellow hits
2nd volcano better hits - kinda stale taste - nice for groups due to bag
and now since a week
3rd DE VERDAMPER real big hitter :ko: - real good taste - comes nearest to the feeling of "smoking" -
This thing really rocks don't think I'll ever use the other two again :brow:
Now I only need the VaporGenie as portable think I'll go for the hand carved teak

rhygin,

B.

War Criminal
Go for the Magic Flight Launch Box for your portable. It's amazing.

Nothing against the VG, it has a great rep.

B.,

rediiiiiz

Account Closed
Just a heads up, looks like this has been released for sale - I just ordered mine this morning from vapir.com and ALREADY have a tracking number - can't wait to try it out!!!:brow:

rediiiiiz,
Reactions: YeeeBuddy

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I know vapir is not the best vape out there by far. But about 8 months ago a friend was low on cash and gave me a Vapir One. It was a year old when i got it and i run it constantly and it won't break. Once warmed up the temp jumps around 10 degrees but that seems to be standard Vapir. After a few months I also picked up a Vapir Oxygen. I hated it out of the box but learned to really like it. The only problem i've had with Vapir is the cords for the oxygen quit working quickly. I wrote a few emails and they sent me a new home adapter. What happens is the outer rubber on the cord gets pulled out of the phone-type jack and causes a loose connection, which can be very annoying because the temp resets everytime the power goes out. I won't buy another vapir, but they do work (or im just lucky and got 2 that work well). The whole reason I grabbed an oxygen was I read somewhere about how it fits perfectly (with batt pack) in a 711 slurpee cup with the mouthpiece sticking right out of the top. As stealth as it gets while out and about! Next on my list is a LB & PD. :ko:

Beezleb

Thanks JDSupreme. I tend to stay away from vapir but its good to hear good things. Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,

GreenLeaf

fffffut said:
woah its like a launch box but way bigger and less easy to use and clean
I was thinking the same thing. You might as well just get a MFLB since it's a lot more discreet.

GreenLeaf,

luchiano

I don't think it's that big and I wouldn't put the MFLB in the same category. The MFLB is good for a nice quick hit if done right because it heats up so fast and it doesn't have a temperature gage to let you know what temperature you're vaping at.

Knowing the temperature is very important if you want to sit back and enjoy the different taste and affects of your herb at different times in your session and being portable is important if you want to pass it back and forth with someone like smoking a joint or blunt. Sitting outside on a deck with a nice lady drinking some wine or cognac while puffing on some good flavorful bubblehash from the N02 will be nice because you can slowly raise the temperature and enjoy the herb while slowly getting ripped which is fun sometimes because one minute your sober and the next thing you know you are ultra high and your taste buds have a nice flavor on them. Add the alcohol and the lady and we are ROCKING.

I like both the MFLB and N02 for different reasons. The only thing that I want to know is how long does it take to recharge and how long do the batteries last. If it is good then I think vapir finally did vaporizers the right way and this may catch on.

max

Out to lunch
luchiano said:
Knowing the temperature is very important if you want to sit back and enjoy the different taste and affects of your herb at different times in your session
Why? I can start the temp low on my analog vape, gradually move the temp up and enjoy taste and effects just fine.
I don't think it's that big
It ain't no stealth portable. Size wise, it's not much better than a Vapolution as a walk around portable.

The MFLB is good for a nice quick hit
On the contrary, a lot of people are quite satisfied with the LB as their only vape, and nice slow hits are also available.

how long does it take to recharge and how long do the batteries last.
Vapir doesn't say on their site. Seems like including that info would prevent a lot of inquiries. A battery is $40, 20 screens for $15, car adaptor/charger is $30, an External Battery Re-Charger Cord is $20. At least they finally got off the crappy 90 warranty period and cover it for a year.

luchiano

Why would you be outside with a vaporizer that has an adjustable temperature?. You are asking for attention of the wrong kind. Also how would you use it being that they require being plugged up.

Again, if you go outside with a vapolution you are asking for the wrong kind of attention. You're neighbors would be wondering what you are doing with a piece of equipment that has a long plug a big wand and smoke coming out?. Being that people are leaned more towards negativity I think they will not see it as a positive whereas the N02 would just look like you are sipping a drink. No negative attention. Even the MFLB would look weird because you are constantly removing the battery and it looks suspicious. For a couple of times this isn't bad but for over 5-10 minutes it looks odd.

As for comparing it to the vapolution it is more portable because you can hold it in your hand while puffing, you can't do that with the vapolution because it is too fat and you need two hands to operate it if you are outside but that's if you can find a cord and electric socket.

I never stated that one was better than the other, I stated they are different and not in the same category. One for good quick hits and one for chilling out with outside and wanting different temperatures for different reasons and to be inconspicuous.

Thanks for the info!.

lwien

luchiano said:
.... one for chilling out with outside and wanting different temperatures for different reasons and to be inconspicuous.
Inconspicuous? I guess that term is pretty subjective, because this vape, to me, doesn't look inconspicuous at all. Walking around the park sucking on this thing, I would think would draw a lot more attention than palming a Launch Box, or sticking an Iolite in a cup. It's just too big to be inconspicuous. A very skinny, black soft drink container with lights on it?

lwien,
Top Bottom