Vapexhale Petra (Upgraded Evo?)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I suppose the way you use it could effect results. for instance if you don't remove your ht to clear your hits and allow vapour to escape out the top of the bamboo you could have issues? again if you have a full basket or loaded nail and don't remove the ht, not only will what vapour is in the bamboo not to escape but the ht will actually blow more vapour into the bamboo, and to add insult to injury if your not quickly backing your hits the vapour remains in the bamboo possibly burning to the bamboo? I suppose under conditions such as that and others you could have problems especially with heavy use.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Looks like I’m late to the party. I’m interested in seeing the new model once produced.

Incidentally “ticker” unit #49 is still running strong. Both my fanatic and standard evos quit working long ago.

All three of my Clouds - ticker OG like yours, fanatic evo, standard evo - still going strong.

Btw, re the fanatic: I checked with Hanu after the VXL "merger", was told that the "lifetime warranty" is still being honored.

:myday::peace:

DillGaff

Ricardo Willis CEO Hanu Labs

"With the VapeExhale, the purpose of the device wasn’t super obvious, but the Petra has more of a centerpiece design. I’m a big fan of technology, so when I was designing the Petra, I was thinking about the KitchenAid mixer. That may seem strange, but the KitchenAid mixer is something that as a cook, either at home or in a restaurant, they own these things literally for 20 years. It has a very long product life. I wanted the Petra to be the same. I wanted it to look more like an appliance, I wanted it to be built with stability and durability so that when the customer purchases that product, it becomes a centerpiece that they can set up. If your grandkids come in, they see your vaporizer, it becomes more of an educational opportunity, and less about feeling embarrassed about your cannabis pieces. So, for me, design is all about ease of use, but also being appealing to the eye. The Petra is its own show, and it deserves to make a splash."

"Dual functionality was one of the things found in our original model, the Vape Exhale that we first released nine years ago. I think that that’s very important for products. If a customer is going to spend anywhere between $300 to $500 retail, you need to give them more bang for their buck. Being able to vaporize flower and concentrates fits for the markets that we’re going into. People are consuming flower and concentrates at about the same percentage rate. So, we want to make sure that our devices can give the customer the ability to do both, either at home or on the go."

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
huge-rim-ricer.jpg

:hmm:
Perfect 4 Electric action!
EVO if decent vaping flavor of da CANNABIS COLAS is your federal right?
COOKIE CANNABIS is not horrible!
It was grown outside however not bad really!

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Love the look of the thing but... There really needs to be more information than what is given on this thing to warrant a purchase even at $420 bucks. All "Existing Hydratubes are compatible except the Swiss Tree?" Doesn't that mean that No classic Hydratubes are going to fit into this recessed base then? While I got to admit I've been using my evo with a hose and my own glass instead lately... this kinda sucks as I still have a classic Hydrabomb that isn't going to fit in the base.

Also what's up with these colors? Kush? Is that going to be green or purple lol! Give me some dark green handles and some more information on improvements and I would be more interested. The stand and accessories in the LE bunble have us guessing really.. Looks like a place for the hydratube and glass nails with that stand? Please give us some more information!

ugotmale

I've tried multiple times for the past month to get the dimensions of the Petra with & without glass and still don't know other than "about 2 feet with glass." The last time I asked for the Petra dimensions in comparison to the CloudEVO and was told to just order the CloudEVO!

I gave up trying to get any info from HanuLabs.

Socks And Sandals

I've tried multiple times for the past month to get the dimensions of the Petra with & without glass and still don't know other than "about 2 feet with glass." The last time I asked for the Petra dimensions in comparison to the CloudEVO and was told to just order the CloudEVO!

I gave up trying to get any info from HanuLabs.
I'll try emailing them with a short list of questions I have. I'll let you know if they get back to me!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'll try emailing them with a short list of questions I have. I'll let you know if they get back to me!
I wore sock’s & slipper’s 2 school after surfing a southern swell of the Pacific OCEAN near my room.
CANNABIS lining the cement sidewalk near da beach.
Da parking lot was full of rusted automobile’s with surf rack’s attached & void of surfing device’s 2 ride wave’s of
Da OCEAN’s harvest 4 bipedal creature’s 2 enjoy on the PALE BLUE DOT.
CIVILIZED DWELLER’S living 4-CANNABIS N-A CIVILIZATION some EXPERIENCE?
STAY WETTER than most however KEEP WARM & STAY SAFE!

Top Bottom