Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

skyline

My turn :) preorder approx late August, 2011.

orderd.jpg

Nice t-dub, I'm jealous! When you get your Cloud, you should compare it to the HA for us herbie owners still waiting in line! :)

skyline,

Lost Psychonaut

Exploring
So i ordered my cloud on Saturday, didn't expect anything to happen until Monday, but its now tuesday and i haven't even received a conformation email yet. I called Phil yesterday and he assured me I would receive an email last night, but i got nothing. Tried calling Phil today, no answer. Anybody have to wait a while before they even got a conformation email? Maybe im just way too excited for this thing :]] haha

Lost Psychonaut,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
So i ordered my cloud on Saturday, didn't expect anything to happen until Monday, but its now tuesday and i haven't even received a conformation email yet. I called Phil yesterday and he assured me I would receive an email last night, but i got nothing. Tried calling Phil today, no answer. Anybody have to wait a while before they even got a conformation email? Maybe im just way too excited for this thing :]] haha
i live close to the bay area and I got my cloud before I got the email with the tracking number. be patient it will arrive when you least expect it mine dd. enjoy:D

jackstraw62,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Excellent news ... less than a year of pre-orders to go before my turn!

I've been thinking ... If I gather all the pre-order/actual order dates and plug them into a database I should be able to use the data to extrapolate when your chance to order is coming based on when you ordered it ... however, probably to many variables for it to be accurate but it would be interesting to see charted!!!

(Man ... I spend WAY to much time programming ... :lol:)

JDSupreme

Head of Pot

Same here, although I paid for mine on Sunday. Still no confirmation that they got paid or anything, but I'm biting my lip until at least tomorrow before I think about attempting to contact them.

The last 48 hours have been me bouncing off the fucking walls knowing my turn came up lol. I was pumped up before, but that "your turn" email set the anticipation into overdrive.

Of all the crazy shit ive ordered online in my life, nothing even comes close to how pumped up I am for this one. Fuck, I just got a new car less than 2 weeks ago and all I currently give a shit about is my Cloud hahaha

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I'm still waiting to hear back from VXC, too! I sent Phil an email on Sunday and also filled out the form on their support page. No word yet and it's driving me crazy because I was a May '11 pre-order and some how got passed over. I know this will all work out for the best, but it does wind you up...don't think I've ever anticipated purchasing something like this before.

Shrike,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Its funny to be on the customer end for once. For years I watched as my customers at Lexus went through the anticipation over and over . . . it is different when its "your" turn :)

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Also got the email and ordered on Sat. Expected it to ship Monday, but didn't hear. Also sent in support email request late last night.

This AM got email with shipping/tracking info timed at 2am. Checked the tracking info and On Truck Out for Delivery!!!!!

And now, its already here. Shipped out of Oakland, CA. So quick to me because I live like 10 miles north of them. Could have driven there easily and picked it up if that were offered. But am glad that if there is a problem maybe I'll be able to just take it down there and get a replacement without worrying about shipping, etc.

Its sitting there taunting me since I can't use it till later tonight...need to be able to walk and not drool all over myself.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I know that many people (myself included) didn't get their shipping notification until after the Cloud was actually delivered.

:peace:

Stu,

phased

v is for vapor
Same here. Ordered Sat. and was wondering what was up with the tracking # and then voila, package here today (shipped from South San Francisco just a few miles north). Haven't allowed myself to open even the outer box yet--that'll be my reward after I get my daily chores done. Looking forward to a change in the weather this evening...

phased,
Reactions: Seek

Lost Psychonaut

Exploring
Same here. Ordered Sat. and was wondering what was up with the tracking # and then voila, package here today (shipped from South San Francisco just a few miles north). Haven't allowed myself to open even the outer box yet--that'll be my reward after I get my daily chores done. Looking forward to a change in the weather this evening...
Talked with Phil on the phone today, he said there were a few back-orders from this weekend because they ran out of the extra ELB's. Told me I should get an email around 11:00 pm EST. I live all the way in Texas so it should take a few more days than you lucky bastards living in Nor Cal. I envy you. X]

Lost Psychonaut,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Order placed, e-mail confirmation received :)

It allowed me to order the SGW package which is what I preordered. The Vertigo was listed but "out of stock" so it made the choice really easy :lol: got some extra ELBs also.

If it ships tomorrow I'll have it on Friday :peace:

Sinclue

Mine has been warming up at the 12 o'clock position for over 25 minutes and is still red. If I turn it down to 10 o'clock it flashes green three times and then goes to red. If I move back to 12 o'clock it again flashes green three times and goes solid red. Just got it today.

Sinclue,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Mine has been warming up at the 12 o'clock position for over 25 minutes and is still red. If I turn it down to 10 o'clock it flashes green three times and then goes to red. If I move back to 12 o'clock it again flashes green three times and goes solid red. Just got it today.
Has anybody received a new Cloud in the last couple of weeks that doesn't do this? I spoke with SM55 over a week ago and explained to him this exact problem. He didn't seem to be aware of this problem and said that it definitely wasn't normal. He asked me to ship it back to them for a replacement.

I have a feeling that maybe new firmware in these newly released units is the culprit. :shrug:

I still have not received my replacement unit, but I hope it doesn't have this "bug". Maybe this has something to do with the delay in sending me a replacement?

Stu,

SD_haze

Holy shit, just got my email from Phil and registered! I preordered 8/5/2011 if anyone's interested. Can't believe the time has finally come!
Awesome! I pre-ordered less than a month after that :party:

Hope the 20-30 min warm-up time issue is being worked out

SD_haze,

Sinclue

OK, so I seem to have a defective unit. I called the number on the packing slip and it turned of to be StoneMonkey himself. I explained my issue and after some questioning about specifics of what was going on he agreed it should be replaced and I should open a ticket to get the shipping info, etc. They're in the area so turn around would be quick he promised. When I explained to him that I was leaving on Sat for vacation and I had hoped to take it with me he offered me another option that will probably work out.

Customer service doesn't get any better than that. Naturally I'm disappointed that my new toy can't be played with right now, but I have every confidence they'll make it right and in so doing that will help others down the line.

In sum the problems I encountered: faulty temp control and center glass core moved up and down with insertion/removal of bowl or glass.

Thanks again to StoneMonkey for calling me back after hours and working things out for me!

Sinclue,
Reactions: t-dub

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
In sum the problems I encountered: faulty temp control and center glass core moved up and down with insertion/removal of bowl or glass.
These were the exact same 2 issues that I had and SM quickly stepped in to get it taken care of.

I am a little concerned, though now that the same problems seem to be popping up....

my bowl/joint seems to be fine but I am having the temp control issue. Even when I turn the unit down and I can hear the heater stop heating it still doesn't go green right away.

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom