Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I'm not sure if they are allowed, but I wouldn't get into a hissy fit about it. Maybe that someone who got a transfer today has been around for a couple of years and has been part of the community for say more than 2 posts?

bluntcrush: I don't get it man, are you sure your E isn't defective or something? I mean you got no vapour even at like 220C+? I just don't see how the E could suck so much for that particular batch of herb you have and yet the Cloud kick such ass. Something doesn't add up here, or the only thing I can think of is the amount of herb is in such a small area in the EZB, and the E bowl is just bigger and less "compact".
Nope again...
My EQV has been used non-stop for two years (it's on vacation now except for when it's called in for some head to head testing sometime and likely not all that soon :lol: ) I just think this Bubba was not reaching it's optimal temp with the EQ. I got hits and flavor, but it didn't really get me truly medicated as many other strains used in the same method did. I used my EQ similarly to The CLoud™ in that I always had the whip tube running thru some kind of glass bong, but The Cloud "nailed" that particular strain!!! Honestly I was surprised as you guys might be, but the truth is some strains don't vape as well as others if you do not provide the right heat (or subtle variation allowed with lower, yet constant heat retention) :clap:

And SM: I will be submitting some vids for sure (and soon) Watch this space!! :tup: :rockon:

Bluntcrush,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Totally off-topic, but very confusing avatar I must say LD ^^

see for yourself

Didn't pre-order-people initially have to pay up though? I thought I recall there were some problems with refunding money through paypal at some point?

That avatar is from a poster by Tom Benton, made for Hunter S. Thompson's campaign for sheriff of Aspen, Colorado, hence the Gonzo below it. It's confusing because it has two thumbs. Thompson was a vocal supporter of marijuana legalization, and drug legalization in general.

The refunds came after VapeXhale had their initial false start launch a few months back. Several people got invites and actually made payments, then VapeXhale was cut off by the company processing their credit card payments. They had to refund everyone and start over. The details are in this thread, and I might have it slightly wrong but that's more or less what happened.

pakalolo,

Bluntcrush

I am estimating here, but the power cord must be about 6 foot long... VXC can confirm with actual length (and maybe I'll win a cookie!) :spliff:

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: SF Giant

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I appreciate the replies guys, but I guess neither of you actually checked the link I posted?

I was confused because another member already uses that avatar for quite some time now, his FC name actually is Gonzo.

Thanks for clarifying my confusion about earlier payment refunding Pakalolo!

OhTheAgony,

Bluntcrush

I appreciate the replies guys, but I guess neither of you actually checked the link I posted?

I was confused because another member already uses that avatar for quite some time now, his FC name actually is Gonzo.

Sorry OTA-
I clicked the link and saw the avatar and I just assumed that you were wondering where the avatar came from. When I looked at it it seemed familiar to me (as Gonzo's av has always looked) Maybe it's something that happened since the new site launched and the two members are one in the same? Um. Does that make sense? :shrug:

Bluntcrush,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Gah! I clicked the link but completely missed that it was for a different member. :doh:

pakalolo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I guess that teaches me to be clearer next time, I forget I'm on a stoner-forum sometimes :lol:

Awesome LD, that should safe me a few head-aches at least :tup:

OhTheAgony,

Troi

From the instructional video:

To clean the EZB, soak in ISO and rinse in water, and then put it in the oven @ 250 for 20 minutes

o_O
never heard of doing this to clean vapor parts
I thought with a water rinse any trace iso will evaporate 100% on its own?

still doesnt sound like a bad idea

Guys, I just wanted to add incite to this step in our instructional video, as I was the one who placed this step in our cleaning process.

Being an enthusiast my self, and having a lot of background in product development. When it come's to the health and saftey of the customer, you cant be too careful.

The logic behind the oven, is this, if you look at our ez bowl there are tons of nooks and after soaking unless one thoroughly rinses, then yes all iso should be gone, but instructing an audience to thoroughly rinse may not be actually what happens. Due to this, we added the extra level of full proof protection here, by placing the bowls in the oven, first it dries them off for you, and second any trace amounts of iso would evaporate. Ensuring to the 10th degree that your ez bowls are now clean,and free of any contaminate that would be unpleasant for lung tissue.

When I design methods for this company I take the US military approach, if 2 tons of TNT will achieve the mission then lets use 20, because I think we can all agree healthy and safety is the goal here, and I want you all to be enjoying this unit with maximized freshness,health, and purity.

Troi,

Troi

Well if your a H&S guy, isn't 20 tons of TNT more dangerous? :p

Haha remember more of an analogy, when the us military is planning a strike Maximilian neutralization of the target is the goal, so typically when they plan tactical attacks they double our quadruple the firepower to achieve the goal so that they are sure its done (and to litigate casualties on the US side), Same with me and health and safety, I want to use as much firepower as possible to ensure your all enjoying and experiencing the cloud with maximized health and saftey ;)

Jimjim

We are in the age of litigation so it always pays to be safe and have yourselves covered!

Jimjim,

medicated

Wow! What a great vaporizer very high efficiency maximum extraction at low temps consistent from hit to hit compared to my old vaporizer (before the cloud) I find I need approx 1/2 the no. of hits for the same extraction... much better for my old throat (medicating for 40+ years) 9 on the dial is great now I'm paranoid and don't want to be without it so...... for maximum longevity of the cloud is it better to turn the unit off after a vape if you won't be vaping again for 45min or an hour and turning it back on or leave it turned on? I don't mind waiting for the cloud to heat back up whatever it takes to baby this incredible tool

medicated,

greystr0ke

I have a question about the automatic shutoff feature. After an hour of being left on is it supposed to completely turn off meaning no heat or lights are on or does the heat just stop?

greystr0ke,

BL4ZE

I have a question about the automatic shutoff feature. After an hour of being left on is it supposed to completely turn off meaning no heat or lights are on or does the heat just stop?

The heat will stop but the unit will continue flashing.

BL4ZE,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Wow! What a great vaporizer very high efficiency maximum extraction at low temps consistent from hit to hit compared to my old vaporizer (before the cloud) I find I need approx 1/2 the no. of hits for the same extraction... much better for my old throat (medicating for 40+ years) 9 on the dial is great now I'm paranoid and don't want to be without it so...... for maximum longevity of the cloud is it better to turn the unit off after a vape if you won't be vaping again for 45min or an hour and turning it back on or leave it turned on? I don't mind waiting for the cloud to heat back up whatever it takes to baby this incredible tool

Although I had routinely left the beta Cloud units on for hours (sometimes days) at a time, I think with all things that have a heat component, if you want it to last as long as possible, turning it off when not in use can only help.

@bl4ze - would love to see some pics of your EFS if you get a chance.

stonemonkey55,

BL4ZE

@bl4ze - would love to see some pics of your EFS if you get a chance.

Well I do have some pictures but maybe a video of it in use with the Cloud will be even better? haha
It's something I'd been planning on just haven't got around to it yet.

Eonblue - Enjoyed the video man, the variety of pieces used was nice to see.

BL4ZE,

dirtpie

sweetdreasms4.2.: yes the last piece in Eon's video is the LW 15 arm Bub.

Eon: Thanks so much for that video. I have the same LW bub, and figured it would be something that would pair with the VXC very well. Do you remember what year that bub is made. I know it's now considered an "OG style".

dirtpie,

sweetdreams4.2.0

^yeah i was curious as i was really looking forward to buying the same LW bub for when i got the cloud to extend my glass collection but i was curious what Eon's experience with the combination was

sweetdreams4.2.0,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have that LW 15-arm, as well. I went to buy one for my fried a few weeks ago, and the new version that Luke makes is totally different. The cobra mouthpiece is replace by a flared tube and the trees sit much, mush lower relative to the floor, so water levels are kept lower now. It also comes with the recessed dewar joint. The only think I don't like about it compared to the old version is the ugly "Leisure" logo that Luke puts on his pieces now. I'll look for the pic and post it if I can find it.
:peace:

edit for pics:
photo2vnx.jpg

photoug.jpg

Stu,
Reactions: Alaac81
Top Bottom