Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Maybe it dried up some in the two months it sat around?
Nope. It was stored in glass from the beginning and it was always plenty dry. At first I thought it was the grind, so I tried to grind finer, but it never really unlocked the same tastes and/or potency level. I tried several different temps and a couple of different tube/ vape combos; The Cloud finally produced the right amount of heat to unlock all of the goodness (IMO)

That Bubba won't last long now...:dog:

Bluntcrush,

rcp

Yeah I would be pretty annoyed if someone just get a pre-order transfer today and end up getting the vape before me when I had waited since end of 2010...

rcp,
Reactions: Bungles

Bungles

Vapeaholic
Yeah I would be pretty annoyed if someone just get a pre-order transfer today and end up getting the vape before me when I had waited since end of 2010...

indeed... I preordered 8/8/10.... doesn't seem fair to me either :)

either way... this vape seems ideal for me and my needs. i cannot wait to own one...

Bungles,

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm not sure if they are allowed, but I wouldn't get into a hissy fit about it. Maybe that someone who got a transfer today has been around for a couple of years and has been part of the community for say more than 2 posts?

bluntcrush: I don't get it man, are you sure your E isn't defective or something? I mean you got no vapour even at like 220C+? I just don't see how the E could suck so much for that particular batch of herb you have and yet the Cloud kick such ass. Something doesn't add up here, or the only thing I can think of is the amount of herb is in such a small area in the EZB, and the E bowl is just bigger and less "compact".

vape4life,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
I'm not sure if they are allowed, but I wouldn't get into a hissy fit about it. Maybe that someone who got a transfer today has been around for a couple of years and has been part of the community for say more than 2 posts?

i don't believe anyone is getting into a "hissy" fit.

my question is this :
What does being a member of a forum have to do with pre ordering for a product and waiting in the line?

just wondering :)

Bungles,

vape4life

Banned for life
i don't believe anyone is getting into a "hissy" fit.

my question is this :
What does being a member of a forum have to do with pre ordering for a product and waiting in the line?

just wondering :)

those were bad words and I eat them and apologize.

I'm not sure if my meaning came across correctly. What i meant was someone who has been on FC with VXL through the process who "accidently" didn't get a preorder but a FC brother gave him his by transfer. i just think that it would be fair to have the transfer vs the new kid who just found the cloud. if none of this makes any sense, please just disregard.

vape4life,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
those were bad words and I eat them and apologize.

I'm not sure if my meaning came across correctly. What i meant was someone who has been on FC with VXL through the process who "accidently" didn't get a preorder but a FC brother gave him his by transfer. i just think that it would be fair to have the transfer vs the new kid who just found the cloud. if none of this makes any sense, please just disregard.

"accidentally" didn't pre order? guess i'll just disregard :)

I guess after all this time i am just getting a little antsy haha :doh:

Bungles,

rcp

Firstly I am not trying to pick a fight. That line though is pretty clearly targeted at me so I'll give you a response. It is just an annoying thing in principle (to me) even though I understand that technically I don't move back in line. Tell me you had never felt the anticipation of waiting for it...

I know I am not active at all on FC. In fact, the only reason why I made an account in the past was solely to follow more closely on this vape's updates AFTER I had already pre-ordered. There really isn't anywhere else that have all these information and I appreciate this forum for that. My point is there are non FC members in their customer base too and I am voicing my opinion as a person who had been standing in line for quite a long time. I am not exactly the new kid who just found the cloud considering that I ordered in 2010... Let's face it, we all have opinions and most of those stink if it happens to be not in your favor. I am sorry if my post offended you but it upsets me that my low post count here is what seemed to matter. I do understand what you mean though that someone might have accidently missed it. It took me a number of tries before I managed to get the order in back then. I did remember that in the old thread SM did post at one point that those of us who did not get a confirmation email could email him to check. If they had missed the pre-order they should have found out by then.

My apologies for bringing things a little off track.
I just really can't wait for my unit.

rcp,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

In the interest of fairness, if someone doesn't use their invite to order their Cloud, we will give the next unit to whoever is next in line. Now, if you purchase your Cloud and want to sell it to another member, that is completely up to you but we will not be allowing people to transfer their invites to other members. We feel that this is the fairest way to deal with this situation.

OK, I'm gonna ask the members who have Clouds to start shooting some videos. Who am I to ask people to make videos if I didn't make one myself, so here is my entry:

VXC + SoulShineFamilyGlass - enjoy!

Carbon

Not the first time I've seen SM coughing after a monster hit (makes my virgin lungs worried), but damn that's a lot of vapor. Any idea how full the ELB was on that one?

Carbon,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Not the first time I've seen SM coughing after a monster hit (makes my virgin lungs worried), but damn that's a lot of vapor. Any idea how full the ELB was on that one?

I've been filling them about 50% now. Previously, I had been loading it up to 75% full but I found that the airflow is just better at 50%. All personal preference but I think 50% is my sweet spot.

Don't worry about your lungs Carbon, I was taking the biggest hits I could take for the sake of the video. If you take reasonable size hits (which should still get you sufficiently medicated) it should be smooth like butter.

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
OK, I'm gonna ask the members who have Clouds to start shooting some videos. Who am I to ask people to make videos if I didn't make one myself, so here is my entry:

VXC + SoulShineFamilyGlass - enjoy!

Glad to see all the work on the VXC hasn't caused you to stray from your high end, glass art roots.:cool::cool: That soulshine piece is sick.

I second the motion for some vids from users.

LiquidDreams,

Troi

Coughing isnt eaxctly a sign that the lungs are being damaged, first if one inhales to much for the lungs to hold the lungs have a coughing mechanism so they do not explode ;). Second THC while it does many things is a known expectorant which may also cause one to cough. When I use my cloud I know where my barrier is beofore I've inhaled too much where I will cough. For the most part i stop before I cough and smoothly release the vapor, but sometimes its just fun max yourself and cough, and see the biggest cloud you can make possibly ;)

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Coughing isnt eaxctly a sign that the lungs are being damaged, first if one inhales to much for the lungs to hold the lungs have a coughing mechanism so they do not explode ;). Second THC while it does many things is a known expectorant which may also cause one to cough. When I use my cloud I know where my barrier is beofore I've inhaled too much where I will cough. For the most part i stop before I cough and smoothly release the vapor, but sometimes its just fun max yourself and cough, and see the biggest cloud you can make possibly ;)

Damn right it's fun! And the VXC seems to get you there numerous ways. I love to taste it, and relish the exhale--through the nose, mouth, and my ears if I could :brow: Loving the videos, please keep them coming! Gets me all worked up for my VXC, though it's a ways off for me.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey SM, after watching the instruction video I was curios if most actually clean their units like this?
IMO, I see no reason the clean the tube itself - it only contains water and the vapor that is passed there isn't "dirty" ... I just wonder if that's normal...

About shipment, is it really 150USD outside the US???

m0sh,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Vapor will condense on the hydratubes, just like with any glass piece.
I personally just rinse my stuff out with iso, but that method surely would leave you with sparkling-like-new glass.

Frederick McGuire,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
^^ you mean the resin? that is gathered on the tube... don't you guys use it ? I just scrape it with a straw but I never had problem with tubes being dirty with THC ;) something for last resort ;)

m0sh,

druminfected

wow if people still 8/8/10 still havent gotten there pre order ill be waiting for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow that long you pre ordered? Did people have to pull all loot up front for pre-order as well? The cloud does look like the wait was worth it though. perfection takes time and this looks like it could very well be. Love the vids, of any FC posted model, post more FC community, especially this cloud I want to see more!:tup:

druminfected,

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
Wow that long you pre ordered? Did people have to pull all loot up front for pre-order as well? The cloud does look like the wait was worth it though. perfection takes time and this looks like it could very well be. Love the vids, of any FC posted model, post more FC community, especially this cloud I want to see more!:tup:

Pre ordering did NOT require any payment up front. You pay for the unit when it is your turn to order. So, if you're slightly interested in purchasing the Cloud, you might as well get on the preorder list now. The worst that can happen is that you don't purchase it when the time comes.:tup:

LiquidDreams,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Totally off-topic, but very confusing avatar I must say LD ^^

see for yourself

Didn't pre-order-people initially have to pay up though? I thought I recall there were some problems with refunding money through paypal at some point?

OhTheAgony,
Totally off-topic, but very confusing avatar I must say LD ^^

see for yourself

Didn't pre-order-people initially have to pay up though? I thought I recall there were some problems with refunding money through paypal at some point?

Its the Gonzo Journalism image.

I asked this in my last post but i lost it somehow...how long is the power cord?

VaporBoxed,
Top Bottom