Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
At first air vents looked great, but on the other side, it would make the unit far less waterproof. When there is water on top, air vents on top are probably not the best idea.

Also there is another pic on the IGG updates page:
20130826073152-photo__1_.JPG

I want to see the back of the unit. That was not shown yet even in renders.
I'd like to see how the enclosure looks there and also the power plug.
I suppose there is another "underbridge" shape with the power plug slot, this way it would be more similar to the OG Cloud.
Or it could be clean round there.

Last edited:

hookedonvape

with the new tubes i think vents or not qouldnt be a prob. even on the og cloud since it didnt have vents water was an issue too. i imagine the vents to be seperate from any heating internals. either way im sure it will be nice. went white now looking at this color im not sure. green light is on, ready to try my platinum og wax:)

abhishek

If your worried about the MV price then why even consider a EVO? You know the EVO is going to be more $ right?

Well I am here in India,and will be importing my vape here..I would just like to go for a more reliable machine..last I checked at 'miniVap thread, people were talking about some prob, and here i come , and i see all waiting for next Evo , so even I got tempted ..and last cloud was phenomenal, as per last few hundred pages

Vessel

Glad to see the gong on this unit is frosted, I don't think I would like it as much if it were clear. I think with the vents there could be a issue with debris building up inside the unit. I know my other two clouds always seemed to get a collection of abv particles on the top from time to time.

Vessel,
Reactions: ogcook

11eleven11

The Cloud has a two-tone look of silver and black going for it which is nice. I am hoping the logo will be colored in to avoid looking too bland.

11eleven11,
Reactions: t00fatt

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I can see artifacts from the injection molding going on the sides of the prototype. Is that going to be smoothed out in production units? It look like the only tiny flaw in its looks.

Its's shiny polycarbonate, I couldn't smooth that out without failing horribly, scrathing the finish or both.

Or fuck it, they are probably not that bad. From the photo I assume I couldn't probably feel them.

Last edited:

hookedonvape

I can see artifacts from the injection molding going on the sides of the prototype. Is that going to be smoothed out in production units? It look like the only tiny flaw in its looks.

Its's shiny polycarbonate, I couldn't smooth that out without failing horribly, scrathing the finish or both.

Or fuck it, they are probably not that bad. From the photo I assume I couldn't probably feel them.

you can see the injection molding in this pic? where? im curious on this shell heating up if the heater is that much more powerful. last thing we want is zoo molding smell with our evos.lol. im sure allthis has been looked into. now that i see how glossy im glad i went white. gonna have ti do some custom graphics in a neoprene sleeve ti stoo prints or have an artist paint right on it. imagine a serene settingvwith bonsai plants and a rock garden painted on. would be meditating while medicating.lol

wootze

Oh dear lord, are we going to obsess about minutiae? I would be happy if the enclosure was a rusty can. I know, I know, for $400 we can work up some entitlement but having been cloudless for two months, I've come to see the device as an implement. A tool if you will. I'm staving off the ravages of old age, chronic disease, the whole grim reality. I totally do not have the time for much but the basics. And basically, the sooner I get my two new clouds the better. Blems would be fine.
BSiPRLdCcAE0FzJ.jpg:large
[/quote]

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
October's a coming!

Not fast enough for some of us (me)! October seems to be coming more slowly this year.

This actually leads me to a question maybe best posed for the mods. I'm relatively new here, so please forgive my ignorance on the subject. From reading around it seems that its understandably preferred that threads stays on topic. Being so excited I'm sure I'm not the only one who would happily discuss our eagerness for our CloudEVO's to arrive, which isn't the topic of this thread. Should there be a thread similar to the Ascent Nonsense thread but more positive like a CloudEVO Impatient Excitement thread? Should I have just started one?

JCat

Accessory Maker
Wasn't at the cottage this past weekend (due to a massive rainfall and sewer backup so had to relocate my office to my workshop outside ... yes its heated for Winter that's coming ...). So due to a deadline I worked all weekend ....

Anyways ... I had been using Cloud on weekends and Sublimator on weekdays ... but after missing a weekend of Cloud use ... by this morning I just turned off the Sub, and pulled out my Cloud. I've cleaned up my Sub and packed it away for now as I want a week with my Cloud! :LOL: The taste from the Cloud is second to none ... I definitely prefer it over my Sub ... I love that my Sub can do the "dab" type concentrate hits and it definitely is awesome that I have both (since I find alternating vapes keeps my tolerance on its toes) ... but in the end ... if I had to choose only one ... it would, hands down, be the Cloud (just my personal preference based on the many factors)

So glad I contributed at the Fanatic level!

Top Bottom