Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The "zombie" effect can be controlled by adjusting the temp dial down, load size down, and by utilizing the correct strain for "creative energy". What I want is hard hitting, efficient extraction, in a form factor I love, with moisture conditioning through epic glass, at all times. The Cloud delivers this in spades . . . :)

The "zombie" effect can be controlled by adjusting the temp dial down, load size down, and by utilizing the correct strain for "creative energy". What I want is hard hitting, efficient extraction, in a form factor I love, with moisture conditioning through epic glass, at all times. The Cloud delivers this in spades . . . :)

to a certain extend yes... but i usually use my cloud on 9 o'clock and being the hazemaniac that i am i have access to a few different 100% sativa strains (not things like blue dream or sour diesel - the real thing with the 16 weeks flower time and airy buds)

but even with 100% sativas on 9 o'clock the cloud manages to destroy me - it's really got more to do with tolerance than anything ;)

2 Paces

who doesn't enjoy a nice zombification once in a while :freak:

i sure do ;)

but on a day to day basis with parenting, studying and working it's just not the right thing for me, but this only makes it all the more special when i find time for a good session with the cloud :)

Absolutely. I don't expect to be a zombie all the time, but my problem is I don't have the zombification option yet. That will be remedied in October.

What setting on the dial is zombie? :lol:

TheRamblingSoul

What are the chances I'll be able to buy a VapeXhale Cloud Evo after it launches in October/November versus pre-ordering now?

It sounds like it has everything I could ask for in a dream high-end vaporizer (fast heat up time, solid build quality, **all-glass vapor path** :drool:, GonG connectivity to water pipes, vertical integration of manufacturing by a company committed to top-notch quality products, etc.) at a reasonable price and definitely envision myself buying one when it comes out. Is there a possibility it might be out of stock, though?

I would pre-order now, but there's other stuff I could use $400 for and would like to wait a bit longer before I put down the cash for a Cloud Evo.

[e]: Also, any word on whether the Cloud Evo will be able to vaporize concentrates/hash?

Last edited:
TheRamblingSoul,

max

Out to lunch
Is there a possibility it might be out of stock, though?
Yep. Most any company can run out of stock on a particular product, and a lot of units that'll be shipping when they start producing are already paid for. There's also no telling how many preorders they'll get. Preorder now and the estimated ship date is early Nov. Order in Nov. and you may not be getting yours in time for Xmas. FC is a small slice of the pie. They're getting the word out on Facebook and Twitter too, so who knows?

Also, any word on whether the Cloud Evo will be able to vaporize concentrates/hash?
The word was out a couple of years ago. Just don't get goo on your elb. And get with FC shorthand man- just say EVO. ;)

max,

TheRamblingSoul

Yep. Most any company can run out of stock on a particular product, and a lot of units that'll be shipping when they start producing are already paid for. There's also no telling how many preorders they'll get. Preorder now and the estimated ship date is early Nov. Order in Nov. and you may not be getting yours in time for Xmas. FC is a small slice of the pie. They're getting the word out on Facebook and Twitter too, so who knows?

The word was out a couple of years ago. Just don't get goo on your elb. And get with FC shorthand man- just say EVO. ;)

Ah damn, I figured as much. Well, I'll do what I can before November at least!

Even if I can't get a hold of one before Christmas, I'll definitely be keeping the ****EVO**** at the top of my wishlist. :D

TheRamblingSoul,

JoeKickass

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I really like #2 . . . :)

bih6.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Packaging number 2 gets my vote!

Any word from VXL on weather or not the EVO will be less susceptible to power related failures than it's predecessors? Sorry if this has been answered already! I'm trying to decide which until will come with me when I spend a couple days a week in a camper at a campground...standard US electricity, no generator/battery, etc...just unsure of the stability of the electricity there, etc. I'll use a surge protector regardless...just trying to decide which unit comes with me when I go!

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: Enchantre

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
My preference in order is 3, 1, 2, 4. My first two choices have photos that I like but I have to say that it's odd to not include the EVO in the images. Hydratubes are much more interesting and sexy for photos but the main thing being purchased is the EVO. It would be particularly odd to by an EVO w/out a Hydratube (which is an option) and get packaging that features something you aren't receiving. So with that in mind at this point I would select #2 as the most viable...

...#2 is attractive but if I saw it on a shelf in a store there's nothing about it that would make me think "wow, I want one of those!" or "hey, that's the vape I used at my friends! I didn't know they had them here." or similar thoughts. I guess I'm thinking longer term for the marketing... at some point these will be on retail shelves and you want the packaging to help make the sale, right? One more comment on #2, are you trying to sell VAPEXHALE or the Cloud Evo. Seems like the former when I would think you want to focus on the later. #2 would make a great image for the cover of a corporations annual report.

With all that in mind my choice at this point is none of the above... but I would gladly open any of them to get to my EVO! :rockon:

Smoke1ForMe

I think I like #2 the best as well. So happy to be back in the clouds tonight, last night right as I was packing my first ELB, the cloud warm and ready, my power goes out....didn't come back on until 2am. Had to resort to combustion for the first time since I got my cloud+ back in April, and let me tell you it was not even close to as pleasing. Got me thinking maybe I need to get a generator, just for cloud use :D. October can't come soon enough I can't wait for my EVO and turbine hydratube, it can come in any packaging for all I care as long as it's well protected and it comes in October!!!

BubbaGump

Funky Monkey,
Since I can't see packaging well on my phone & out of town at the moment, my suggestions.....

For my Fanatic - 18kt gold, velvet lined carry case
For my Early Bird - silver, velvet lined carry case

It would be nice if you could also make those custom engraved. Maybe some wildlife scenes 'n shit.

Peace to you, brother

Peace

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So happy to be back in the clouds tonight, last night right as I was packing my first ELB, the cloud warm and ready, my power goes out....didn't come back on until 2am. Had to resort to combustion for the first time since I got my cloud+ back in April, and let me tell you it was not even close to as pleasing.
You could vape that ELB if you were quick. The cloud remains hot enough to vape well for few minutes after turning it off. I've already vaped few ELBs with a Cloud just turned off - they all got vaped and browned.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I like all of them to be honest ... kinda' like the minimalist approach on the last one but also really like the classic looking #2 or the cool more modern #3. My least favorite is #1.

JCat,
Top Bottom