Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

LegaliseIt

I had previously asked if anyone regretted their purchase of the cloud Evo and after trying it I don't see how anyone could. This is thing is amazing. I tried it out at first around 1 and took three super flavorful hits that were extremely potent. I stopped because I didn't want to get too high. I used it with about 4 friends and everyone got as medicated as they felt comfortable with easily. We did a couple baskets of herb and then a couple dabs. The dab hit was absolutely ridiculous- pure milk.

This vape is crazy powerful and I'm still feeling it. Extremely happy with my purchase. Everyone around thought it was awesome.

I'm the guilty one, sir. I was complaining about EVO's cheap looks vs price, heat and some other things. But now I have a few sets of glass, organically grown herbs and I'm totally in heaven...

KimDracula

Unfortunately I got a bit too zealous with the temperature and combusted a basket of herb (oops). It has left a black spot on the side of the basket? Will this become an issue? I have some acetone laying around my place but no ISO. Will soaking the basket in acetone be suffient to get rid of the charred taste?

This shouldn't create an issue for you. I got accidental combustion at 3:00 + heat soak twice and still use those ELBs. I just soaked 'em in iso like normal. There's a visible black mark but no effect on function or flavor.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I ordered a 5pk of VXNs and a hydrafoot on 2/25. VXH charged me $15 for shipping but shipped it 1st Class. I think that's a bit excessive. It should have at least shipped Priority. I should have received it already.:disgust:

KimDracula

My replacement hydrabomb is on it's way to me with this new restock.

Really wish I could get my hands on one with the gold or colored brand logo... :\

Are the new ones sandblasted or just white stickers? I get annoyed by labels that rub off easily. I would rather have no logos if they're gonna be delicate. I do like the older design of the HydraBomb better, though.

MarsellusWallace

Are the new ones sandblasted or just white stickers? I get annoyed by labels that rub off easily. I would rather have no logos if they're gonna be delicate. I do like the older design of the HydraBomb better, though.

Sandblasted, the pics on VXL are accurate. The detail is nice, but the gold and colored ones look SO much better...and obviously the dip in quality for these recent models just adds to the novelty of the old ones. *Sigh*

MarsellusWallace,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Has anyone ordered the 2nds for the quartz nails VXL have for sale right now? Just curious how bad the blemished are.

c76man,

.brew

That's what I got. I have no idea what the blemishes are because I can't really see them other than the mouths might be slightly off from what they are supposed to be.

.brew,
Reactions: c76man

No-Wrinkle

I ordered a 5pk of VXNs and a hydrafoot on 2/25. VXH charged me $15 for shipping but shipped it 1st Class. I think that's a bit excessive. It should have at least shipped Priority. I should have received it already.:disgust:

I thought the shipping price was exorbant when I ordered my unit. I paid 25 dollars and got the unit a week after ordering it. To me it seemed way too pricey for slow shipping. However, I might just be used to using Amazon Prime for everything. Does anyone else think 25 dollars is excessive for shipment of 3lb box?

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Weird how there's no St Patrick's Day sale, I can't be the only one who thinks stonemonkey looks Irish.
Haha, I know. My birthday is March 9th so I don't think I want to wait until 4/20 for my birthday gift. I'll just buy myself the Evo on 4/20 and get another toy now! I wish one of these 2016 portable Convection beasts was available. Thinking about either the Zion, Milaana, Apollo, Square, or FF2! Now I don't know what to get to cure my VAS.

mrbonsai420,

Cuckingfrazy

I thought the shipping price was exorbant when I ordered my unit. I paid 25 dollars and got the unit a week after ordering it. To me it seemed way too pricey for slow shipping. However, I might just be used to using Amazon Prime for everything. Does anyone else think 25 dollars is excessive for shipment of 3lb box?
I thought it was extremely high shipping costs for a $400+ purchase and I sent the Monkey a message telling him about it. I almost didn't buy the unit because of that. Two day shipping ain't bad when you're waiting to exhale tho! :brow: I have no regrets.

Cuckingfrazy,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
I thought it was extremely high shipping costs for a $400+ purchase and I sent the Monkey a message telling him about it. I almost didn't buy the unit because of that. Two day shipping ain't bad when you're waiting to exhale tho! :brow: I have no regrets.
My delivery was overnight. It took almost a week to process the order, but once it shipped it was here the next day. That's acceptable for a $25 shipping fee.

covercash,

Justpassedu

Haha, I know. My birthday is March 9th so I don't think I want to wait until 4/20 for my birthday gift. I'll just buy myself the Evo on 4/20 and get another toy now! I wish one of these 2016 portable Convection beasts was available. Thinking about either the Zion, Milaana, Apollo, Square, or FF2! Now I don't know what to get to cure my VAS.
Grab a Mighty dude , it should def hold you over and some. I think my Evo may arrive today , pretty excited to give it a try later.

No-Wrinkle

My delivery was overnight. It took almost a week to process the order, but once it shipped it was here the next day. That's acceptable for a $25 shipping fee.

Looks like they choose which shipping to purchase based off how long they take to process it. Well that's a guess at least. I really don't know but it was a minor issue while purchasing the device. I think it could be better.

No-Wrinkle,
Top Bottom