Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Anyone own the NailBuddy? Do the ELBs fit in the holes?

Was looking to preload a few for the day and leaving them in the nice NailBuddy stand would be perfect...

covercash,
Reactions: ataxian

MarsellusWallace

Edit: I forgot to add that the EVO has totally killed my VAS for a desktop unit.

Same here! I didn't think my VAS could ever be cured, but I seriously can't justify ever buying another vape (except for the next iteration of the Evo, of course). Maybe the grasshopper for those ultimate stealth situations on the go...too bad that company doesn't seem to have their shit together yet.

I sold both my E-nano AND Mighty to buy this thing, and I can honestly say I don't miss either. The Evo just feels like money well spent. I came from a combustion background of hitting bongs, so hitting the Evo with my HT through some ice cold water is the best vaping experience I've had so far.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So that FC mouthpiece is worth it? For the $ it clearly looks worth a shot. Is it big enough or a bit small?
I have a CALIFORNIA piece that cost $$$$.
My FC MOUTHPIECE was $40 delivered?

Works fine for me!
Rookie mistakes are a blast!
FLAVOR/EFFECT=MADNESS
LEVEL 12 O'Clock = Goldilocks for me!

Need to slow down?
4 rips an hour might be over doing it?

It works vertical or horizontal.
SELDON (9mm mouthpiece and 7mm can with a 18mm female) or HYDROTUBE they work
amazing!
I used both pieces and this has been worth waiting for.
Their both decent!

@420PM I hope the members respected this time to be dedicated to medicating?

Last edited:

2 Cycle

Yeah that mouthpiece looks like a rad little tube for cheap. The new $40 tube from sunshine store looks nice too. I can't wait for some large tubes to drop on dhgate!

2 Cycle,

Poostuff

Please delete
@Poostuff
The weights increase slightly on all my units. The first unit is 299g, second unit is 308g and the latest is 314g
Wow thanks that was precise, my replacement was also heavier, I don't mind because it feels sturdy & functions properly but it's odd. It's like they keep adding stuff or maybe it's just thicker bamboo idk.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah that mouthpiece looks like a rad little tube for cheap. The new $40 tube from sunshine store looks nice too. I can't wait for some large tubes to drop on dhgate!
I like smaller cans for vaporizing.
Bigger cans if your burning.

If you like big pieces go for it!
We all have our preferences.

KimDracula

Anyone own the NailBuddy? Do the ELBs fit in the holes?

Was looking to preload a few for the day and leaving them in the nice NailBuddy stand would be perfect...

I have one and no, the holes aren't big enough for the ELBs. They would need to be widened by a couple millimeters or so. Jojowoodworks.com (@Bongologist ) made a cool caddy for ELBs a while back that I was going to grab but never got around to it. I don't see it on the site after a quick browse, but maybe you could get it made if you're interested?

gaseous_clay

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

It's strange you didn't get the wrist bands they used to give them out by the bunches literally

Yeah its strange indeed, sign of the times I guess, I think they use to 'give them away' prior to the heat-sleeve, but I suppose some bean counter - somewhere, figured WTF!, We can make a saving here, so instead of the heat' sleeve + 5 wristbands, you just get the heat-sleeve! The upshot is; its bad news for us Vapesta's and good news for the shareholders!:\ Cos to be honest I was really looking forward to the Vapexhale bands to put on the outside as oppose to my current setup, i.e., the (no-name) bands on the inside, which don't get me wrong -still works, but! For the sake of five (5) wristbands! :rolleyes: I ask you! :hmm:- or is just me?:rolleyes:

So that FC mouthpiece is worth it? For the $ it clearly looks worth a shot. Is it big enough or a bit small?
The Hydratube is absolutely what makes the EVO tick in my opinion.:bowdown:(or should I say, it allows the EVO to express its full potential!) Don't get me wrong, the EVO is a great appliance :rockon:that (imho) is totally enhanced by the Hydratube! That is not to say the EVO can't work with other water pieces,
to good effect, but the Hydratube does give it that panache, yeah that's right, that F**king panache!:lol:

Indeed as many already know, if you hook the Hydratube to a Arizer EQ (and especially if you crank the fan up to #3, with good high grade of course,) you will be extremely satisfied with the result. :rockon:

Not saying:| Just saying;) without actually saying :)

Peace:leaf:

NimbusVapor

to good effect, but the Hydratube does give it that panache, yeah that's right, that F**king panache!:lol:

Indeed as many already know, if you hook the Hydratube to a Arizer EQ (and especially if you crank the fan up to #3, with good high grade of course,) you will be extremely satisfied with the result. :rockon:

Not saying:| Just saying;) without actually saying :)

Peace:leaf:

I would love to see a video of this , do you know if one exists?

NimbusVapor,

vctr

I received my Turbine hydratube today. The Evo is still on it's way.

I did try the hydratube with Volcano bags. It was a lot smoother with the tube than without it. Very nice. I also put the hydratube on my Volcano bowl and the Volcano blew vapor through the turbine effortlessly. It was rather fun =D

MinnBobber

I also put the hydratube on my Volcano bowl and the Volcano blew vapor through the turbine effortlessly.
Which Volcano valve setup handled the hydratube, Solid or Easy Valve?
Any pic of that??

MinnBobber,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow thanks that was precise, my replacement was also heavier, I don't mind because it feels sturdy & functions properly but it's odd. It's like they keep adding stuff or maybe it's just thicker bamboo idk.
@Poostuff normally before I nap in the afternoon I vape flowers.
With my EVO I tried OG WAX in a NAIL F^ck it RIPPED me a new lung!

The taste was so insane I took another rip!
I love the ability to process wax.
Through a HYDROTUBE (SMOOTH)

Front and Center in the VAPE ROOM = EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's pretty funny.

Hey @ataxian it's great seeing you enjoy the Evo, your posts are hilarious & now you've made me go add a pack of nails to the list. Thanks for that.
My wife is going to make another joke about me!
I'm suppose to be medicating?
WAX with the EVO is really amazing!

I need make a order for more NAILS.

WAX through a HYDRO-TUBE?

Did I say SMOOTH?

gaseous_clay

Speaking of nails... Something I have wondered...

On the left is the nail that came with my EVO. On the right is the nail they sent me as an apology for delaying my shipment of the Evolver Hydratree. I'm observant enough to notice the visual difference between the two. Are they both glass, or is the one on the right quartz?
IMG_2631_1.jpg

Likes2vape

Speaking of nails... Something I have wondered...

On the left is the nail that came with my EVO. On the right is the nail they sent me as an apology for delaying my shipment of the Evolver Hydratree. I'm observant enough to notice the visual difference between the two. Are they both glass, or is the one on the right quartz?
IMG_2631_1.jpg
The left is Quartz the right is glass.

Top Bottom